OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Enraged Lobster

Go down 
+17
MrEvilDude
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Vua_Rapuung
Astraeos
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Boba
Causa
Spankster
GSG
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Ulyaoth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:57 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I think about women too much. Dam my male brain and dam women at work and really tight spaces. Actually no ....... don't dam it. Encourage it.

I also like tight spaces.

It's a common thing to like.

Another thought that came in my mind. Was there was this chick who looked my age at the gym who was hot and looking at me. But the trainer lady was cock blocking me. Bitch.

1. Why would her age matter(as long as legal)
2. Kinda hard not so stare at somebody streaking with a semi.
3. Your trainer:

Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:10 am

Astraeos wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Astraeos wrote:

I also like tight spaces.

It's a common thing to like.

Another thought that came in my mind. Was there was this chick who looked my age at the gym who was hot and looking at me. But the trainer lady was cock blocking me. Bitch.

1. Why would her age matter(as long as legal)
2. Kinda hard not so stare at somebody streaking with a semi.
3. Your trainer:

Haha I love mr Deeds. Well yeah I guess if she was legal. But still a 16 year old would be a bit weird too me. 16 is legal here btw.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:15 am

A part of me will always be naive and hopeful that I can make things change. So I'll probably never do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:27 am

I'm so freaking hungry.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 am

Dude, ad set is gone. It's dead. I feel like leaving the store now. I don't know where else I could get a job though.

Today we had to move some shelves around for the new shit that's going in. It took like like 3 hours to rearrange these shelves. They're such a pain in the ass to get in there! We had to use a hammer to bang parts of the frame in so we could fit the shelf in there. Use a screwdriver to pry some tab things open to sit the shelf on. There was a lot of dust, too. I wore my slacks and dress shirt. My supervisor texted my brother saying we could wear jeans tonight. I didn't know if she meant we could wear a t-shirt and sneakers too. Or just jeans and maybe a polo shirt. I tried the jeans and polo shirt idea but the only polo shirt I have is now too big for me. She didn't get my facebook message in time to clarify. Sucks.

E-signs are up. No more old fashioned ad set. No more scanning merchandise. No more putting up signs. We just come in and change the little toppers for 2 hours. I only got 10 hours next week.

I want another outlaw spicy chicken sandwich from jack in the box. I have a coupon that says I get one free if I buy a large drink. I kinda want to do that, but leaving the house and having to talk to them is kind of a deterrent for me. If someone else would drive there and order at the drive-thru, I would go... and buy them something. I tried asking my brother, but he wasn't hungry. Said he was too tired, too. So I'm kinda just here hungry. I guess it's alright. I've kinda been losing weight by being hungry a lot. Maybe if I lose enough weight I'll be more attractive to girls... girls like girl-at-work. I'm 155 lbs now. But I'm still look chubby without my shirt on, you know? I wish I knew people who worked out who would help me get in shape. I can't do this on my own. Scott says to go to a gym. I can't do that. I'm not an initiative taker. I need help. I'd like to be muscular too, not just thin. Not so much to look good, but so I can lift heavy things when asked to. Because I get asked to do that. Because I'm a man. That's sexism, yo. Just sayin'

I wish those smileys weren't so big. I'd like to use a smiley sometime, but they're ginormous. I don't like that. Girl-at-work dyed her hair blonde recently. Not that I've seen her in person for like a week and a half now. Saw a pic of her on facebook. I hate when people say something is "legit". If they like something, or if something's cool, it's "legit". What the hell, man. Yeah, I didn't use a question mark there. I used a period. Because I wasn't really expecting anyone to answer the question. So it felt like I was being disingenuous by putting a question mark there. So I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:42 am

Every time I see a jeep, I think of girl-at-work. Also, advertisements for The Sims 3. Also, when I'm at home in the middle of the night, alone. Which is a good portion of my free time.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:59 am

Uly you know some girls like chubby guys. In fact, a lot of the girls I know do. But, you know what all women like? A man that talks to us. Most women will not make the first move. So pick a girl, and start with Hi.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:54 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Uly you know some girls like chubby guys. In fact, a lot of the girls I know do. But, you know what all women like? A man that talks to us. Most women will not make the first move. So pick a girl, and start with Hi.

Just check your zipper first.

We don't want to expose your tentacles too soon.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:40 am

I hate it when I get so mad, that I feel like I could hit anyone who pisses me off. It happened once when someone tried to harass me in the city. Luckily it didn't go much further because everyone was just kinda amazed. The guy shouldn't of even tried to size me up though. Was his fault.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:39 pm

I have to get ready for work. I hate fridays and saturdays. I have to go during the day.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 am

My freaking wisdom teeth keep coming in... I thought maybe it had stopped and was going to stay put, but they haven't. They keep coming. I think my teeth are getting a little... crooked. It's also causing some of my teeth in the back to kinda scrape against the side of my mouth so the inside of my cheek is usually a little irritated/sore.

I don't have health insurance or anything... not sure what I can do about it. Just had a thought and wanted to post it here...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
My freaking wisdom teeth keep coming in... I thought maybe it had stopped and was going to stay put, but they haven't. They keep coming. I think my teeth are getting a little... crooked. It's also causing some of my teeth in the back to kinda scrape against the side of my mouth so the inside of my cheek is usually a little irritated/sore.

I don't have health insurance or anything... not sure what I can do about it. Just had a thought and wanted to post it here...
You'll want to get those things removed.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Grimeth wrote:

I know... but that costs money...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

I know... but that costs money...

You better get the money then. L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Grimeth wrote:

YOU get the money...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

YOU get the money...

Uly the pimp? Whoa nao...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Plan. Discover where girl-at-work lives. Go to her apartment and stand outside shouting, "I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU... LIKE YOU WANT ME TOO. AND I'LL HOLD YOU TIGHT... AND I WILL NOT LET GO TILL YOU TELL ME TOOOOOO"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:49 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Plan. Discover where girl-at-work lives. Go to her apartment and stand outside shouting, "I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU... LIKE YOU WANT ME TOO. AND I'LL HOLD YOU TIGHT... AND I WILL NOT LET GO TILL YOU TELL ME TOOOOOO"

I could give you my psycho sisters address, she would totally fall for that.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:30 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I did that to you!

But I sang Sir Mixalot. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I did that to you!

I wish there wasn't the smallest element of truth to this statement.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:53 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I did that to you!

I wish there wasn't the smallest element of truth to this statement.

BTW....

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 Tiggers
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:56 pm

I like how no one notices that poor ol' Daroska has been gone for a couple of days..
It really tells, you know, of how people feel about me around here! *runs off crying*
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Daroska wrote:
I like how no one notices that poor ol' Daroska has been gone for a couple of days..
It really tells, you know, of how people feel about me around here! *runs off crying*

I told everyone that you quit OMG!
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Quit what? cocaine?

You one crazy panda yer know. yeah
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Daroska wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Quit what? cocaine?

You one crazy panda yer know. yeah

If you really think about it... I'm just so sane that it seems crazy! I\'m not crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Enraged Lobster
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next