OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Enraged Lobster

Go down 
+17
MrEvilDude
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Vua_Rapuung
Astraeos
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Boba
Causa
Spankster
GSG
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Ulyaoth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 am

Spanky wrote:
I don't recommend it ladz....

But when properly mastered PMS sex is RFIGGIN' AMAZING!!!

Proposition girl-at-work for sex during her period. Ok, it's in the notebook. Thanks. Every bit helps.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:02 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Proposition girl-at-work for sex during her period. Ok, it's in the notebook. Thanks. Every bit helps.

Uly! I'm on chartz!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 am

Spanky wrote:

You know how yesterday, you really pissed me off by being a jerkl? Congratulations on doing that first thing this morning when I read what you posted while I was sleeping with the whole too long I didn't read remark and this fucking remark as well.

And no it isn't PMS, it's GENUINE anger, much like yesterday. Which I will gladly clarify to ANYONE who asks why specifically I am mad. Lest any rant I make be attributed to PMS.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 am

Woman? PMS? RUN FOR IT!

Anyone fast enough to jump on my escape boat can spend a week with me in the caribbean,
smoking marijuana and drinking rum all day along, every day. Yeah, I call it the PMS holiday..
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:47 am

Daroska wrote:
Woman? PMS? RUN FOR IT!

Anyone fast enough to jump on my escape boat can spend a week with me in the caribbean,
smoking marijuana and drinking rum all day along, every day. Yeah, I call it the PMS holiday..

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 2238782717

Wow, apparently Spanky is contagious.

nice little blurb at the bottom btw. It was awesome. And by awesome, I mean stupid.

What's interesting to me, is that when a man does or says something dumb, and we women get upset, it becomes well you must be PMSing, heaven forbid that I am *actually* mad at a LEGITIMATE reason, and that I kept most of why I was so mad to myself. And instead of dropping it, it becomes a joke. I am so so so glad that I can become the joke for you people. Because you know, I don't actually have feelings. So yeah thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:19 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Woman? PMS? RUN FOR IT!

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 2238782717

Wow, apparently Spanky is contagious.

nice little blurb at the bottom btw. It was awesome. And by awesome, I mean stupid.

What's interesting to me, is that when a man does or says something dumb, and we women get upset, it becomes well you must be PMSing, heaven forbid that I am *actually* mad at a LEGITIMATE reason, and that I kept most of why I was so mad to myself. And instead of dropping it, it becomes a joke. I am so so so glad that I can become the joke for you people. Because you know, I don't actually have feelings. So yeah thanks.

Uuugh... There, there Morrigan... Don't get upset... I really wish Spanky would take up his role as your significant other and comfort you here (cause it's not really my place)... But you really shouldn't be getting upset about some nerdy teens acting all manly-like backing each other's retardedness... Think of it this way- most of them haven't even had a recurring woman contact spare their own mothers...

And seriously guys? Drop it. OK? Just... Drop it. I don't care how original it may sound in your heads, but let me tell you this: If you think it's funny, that's probably a good pointer it should stay in your heads...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 am

>.>

*jumps on boat*

WHAT!? HE SAID THERE WAS RUM! Auh

On a more serious note... how do men learn to know whether or not a woman is PMSing? One... if she's mad she's mad... that's the only output there'll be. If she's PMSing... mad wont be the only emotion shown... and you my friend are on route for one wild ride if she get's mad.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

Scott wrote:
>.>

*jumps on boat*

On a more serious note... how do men learn to know whether or not a woman is PMSing? One... if she's mad she's mad... that's the only output there'll be. If she's PMSing... mad wont be the only emotion shown... and you my friend are on route for one wild ride if she get's mad.

Even when we are PMSing, it doesn't mean that we aren't legitimately mad. It means not only will we get mad, but there will be tears involved. So by pointing out that it's PMS, 1. It disregards the fact that we are actually mad for a valid reason, regardless of how we deal with it, so by blaming our anger on PMS you then invalidate our actual feelings, which for the record feels like ass. 2. As said the PMS will make how deal with our anger, very different from how we normally may deal with it.

Also thank you Banana for attempting to comfort me, I REALLY appreciate it. It's not so much that a stupid kid made a joke. It's the fact that there was a person, who should have been the last person to say something in regards to that, set it up for someone else to make a joke out of it, please see above about disregarding valid feelings. That's the upsetting part.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
>.>

*jumps on boat*

Even when we are PMSing, it doesn't mean that we aren't legitimately mad. It means not only will we get mad, but there will be tears involved. So by pointing out that it's PMS, 1. It disregards the fact that we are actually mad for a valid reason, regardless of how we deal with it, so by blaming our anger on PMS you then invalidate our actual feelings, which for the record feels like ass. 2. As said the PMS will make how deal with our anger, very different from how we normally may deal with it.

Another thing that women do... regardless of PMS... or maybe you legitimately missed what I was saying. Where in there did I say that you can't legitimately be mad when PMSing? I gave the indicators of whether or not a woman was PMSing... not if they were legitimately mad or not. Thank you for misinterpreting me. L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 2238782717

Edit: As for dealing with woman anger... at least the way I do. PMS doesn't factor in. If my wife get's ticked by something small... I generally ignore it... it's not worth arguing about. And if it's big... well I actually have never really gotten into a big argument. :P
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
>.>

*jumps on boat*

Another thing that women do... regardless of PMS... or maybe you legitimately missed what I was saying. Where in there did I say that you can't legitimately be mad when PMSing? I gave the indicators of whether or not a woman was PMSing... not if they were legitimately mad or not. Thank you for misinterpreting me. L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 2238782717

Edit: As for dealing with woman anger... at least the way I do. PMS doesn't factor in. If my wife get's ticked by something small... I generally ignore it... it's not worth arguing about. And if it's big... well I actually have never really gotten into a big argument. :P

I wasn't misinterpreting you, I was supporting what you were saying and expounding on it. Sorry if it came across as misinterpreting. The anger comment was to clarify for the kiddies and others that PMS doesn't mean that we don't have legitimate reasons.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
>.>

*jumps on boat*

I wasn't misinterpreting you, I was supporting what you were saying and expounding on it. Sorry if it came across as misinterpreting. The anger comment was to clarify for the kiddies and others that PMS doesn't mean that we don't have legitimate reasons.

Ah.... Auh

I apologize then...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:11 pm

No worries
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
No worries

PMS'ing or not sometimes women have to learn that someone else besides them are in a bad mood. Although luckily from the few women I know and are around a lot (that are not family), a simple glare from me (not directly at them, I could just be glaring) will tell them that I'm not in the right mind too deal with things. I normally go for a run or a swim though too cool off because by the time I get back I will be to exhausted too care.

Normally though if someone male or female is really pressing a matter for no reason and just trying to cause tension weather they mean too or not. Simply looking and them and saying "are you gonna stop?" has always seemed to work for me.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:47 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
No worries

PMS'ing or not sometimes women have to learn that someone else besides them are in a bad mood. Although luckily from the few women I know and are around a lot (that are not family), a simple glare from me (not directly at them, I could just be glaring) will tell them that I'm not in the right mind too deal with things. I normally go for a run or a swim though too cool off because by the time I get back I will be to exhausted too care.

Normally though if someone male or female is really pressing a matter for no reason and just trying to cause tension weather they mean too or not. Simply looking and them and saying "are you gonna stop?" has always seemed to work for me.

Oh I agree. Both sexes need to pay attention to each other. That is where communication comes in to play. And not belittling the other etc.

Communication is key. And hard.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Serious discussion is serious. Needs moar Spanky, less Bananas.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:58 pm

I want to have sex with Scarlett Johansson.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

So do I.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Daroska wrote:

I agree. It's high time he showed his face!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Daroska wrote:

He is no more than three dots now... xD
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Dovahkiin wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
Daroska wrote:

He is no more than three dots now... xD

Good, good... That serves him straight...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

So do I.

Please do, and tape it.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

So do I.

Please do, and tape it.

I read that as rape it, but that works too.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

So do I.

Please do, and tape it.

I read that as rape it, but that works too.

Bloody rednecks. yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

You need to set the controls for the heart of the sun.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:43 pm

Daroska wrote:

Where is spanky?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Enraged Lobster
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next