OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

First One to post on page 10 wins :)

Go down 
+12
CollaWars
Burkman
Yeet
Daroska
Ulyaoth
Causa
Mistress Morrigan
GSG
Scott
Grimeth
Spankster
Vua_Rapuung
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I know the answer to that question but I am not going to answer it since I think it's unethical. And kind of scary in case you are serious.

@ Scott Don't worry my avatar is wearing a flesh colored top. So I am being respectiful, well respectfulish. Right?

+1/2 respect... :P

Sweet.

what is your avatar by the way?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:54 am

Meatlocker wrote:

*pulls up pants* *tightens belt* I'll handle this.

Her avatar is Dawn from the Goddess Dawn comic books. She's the goddess of rebirth and she lives forever through reincarnation. She's totally into this one dude who's also immortal but when he reincarnates he loses his memory. She keeps hers. So she makes him fall in love with her over and over again and they sometimes end up killing each other.

Something like that. I'm sure morrigan will fix what's wrong here. =D
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Her avatar is Dawn from the Goddess Dawn comic books. She's the goddess of rebirth and she lives forever through reincarnation. She's totally into this one dude who's also immortal but when he reincarnates he loses his memory. She keeps hers. So she makes him fall in love with her over and over again and they sometimes end up killing each other.

Now what's your avatar by the way?

My only guess is some form of condom from a hentai pr0nz.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:

It's Ulyaoth, my namesake! From a gamecube game called eternal darkness. It's a jellyfish... of sorts.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:

It's Ulyaoth, my namesake! From a gamecube game called eternal darkness. It's a jellyfish... of sorts.

Bunchie
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Uly you are mainly right.

Dawn: Dawn is the goddess of birth and rebirth. Iniitally she was a human, and Cernunnos seduced her promising to show her heaven and hell, and telling her that she IS his, was his, and always will be his by saying the best line ever, see my signature below... It is what Dawn uses from then on to tell the mortal incarnations of Cernunnos (in the comics its Darrian) of who he actually is, and what she is to him. While her appearance depends on who is viewing her, she is generally depicted as a young, red-haired woman with three "tears" running from her left eye, because she is also the Goddess of Witchcraft (Though in the actual wiccan religion this is either Hecate or Morrigan), she is their guardian, and the goddess they pray to. Gaia, Aurora, Mother Earth, but basically during the witch hunt, witches were discovered to only cry from their left eyes, so this is a physical representation of this. Although some say it's because she saw the beauty of heaven and the horrs of hell. (I believe this as well, mainly because Cernunnos or the mortal incarnation of him, can both wipe her tears or make her cry, and he is the only one who can do this, being that he is the god of death etc. It makes sense that these two reasons are why she cries). She has two other symbols as well that she always wears, the rose on her wrist, and a Chain on the other. The Rose representing Hell because of its beauty, only to prick and hurt you. The Chain for Heaven because you can only go so far, before the you are stopped short because of its restrictions.

Dawn is shown in many different facets, many shapes, sizes and colors over the course of the books depending on who is viewing her. Darrian and Cernunnos only see her as her true self, they see her for who she really is (AND their version of her, is the ONLY avatar I use) But, the awesomeness of Dawn is that she is all women and Joseph Micheal Linsner always stresses that all women are goddesses. That's why Dawn takes so many shapes: because all shapes are beautiful, and so are all women. (Yay for Linsner)

Now her and Cernunnos (or his mortal incarnations) NEVER kill each other, they only love. And She brings him to life, and she resurrects him in his death. The beautiful yet sad part, is that Cernunnos as his true self and Dawn as hers, can only be together during very specific times. Mainly the fall and winter, their time is limited, but they always find one another in the end. Eternally. Because, as Cernunnos told her before he showed her heaven and hell, "All things for a price"

I apologize for totally dorking out.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:58 am

Isn't this thread getting over 10 pages? Hmmm... I smell a liar among us! yeah
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:59 am

The Fonz wrote:

Is there a limit to the pages? I thought Spanky won, and then we just continue... ( I feel robbed he snuck in there and got onto page 10 without effort. Just Sayin')
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:17 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Is there a limit to the pages? I thought Spanky won, and then we just continue... ( I feel robbed he snuck in there and got onto page 10 without effort. Just Sayin')

That was my plan but he beat me to it... And no... Just though it'd be like L12PW where the thread is locked...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 am

The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

That was my plan but he beat me to it... And no... Just though it'd be like L12PW where the thread is locked...

VUA doesn't wield that kind of power. He still has to defeat the boss ninja ktteh.

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 F25fa99c
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:36 am

SpankyV wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

VUA doesn't wield that kind of power. He still has to defeat the boss ninja ktteh.

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 F25fa99c

That cat is all like "don't mess with me brotha, I will slap your ass because I only need to stand on my back paws".
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 am

I didn't feel like starting a new topic, but

this ad campaign was definitely designed with Uly in mind:

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/fashion/mother-daughter-lingerie-ads-spark-accusations-campaign-suggests-incest-article-1.979512

EDIT: For the record, I personally think incest is really gross, but I remember Uly mentioning something about liking the idea or something like that. Therefore, I think the advertising executives designed the ad with men like Uly who think good things about the idea. Nothing more than that was meant to be insinuated AT ALL. The End. Just in case that needed to be clarified.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:09 am

You know what's awkward? When your mum asks you if your still a virgin after hearing about how your cousin got someone pregnant. Lying too her and saying yes you still are one. Then kinda explaining too her why your cousin was stupid for using 2 condoms at once and how it doesn't help. Then that kinda awkward look that comes along, like you just realised that you spilled the beans.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:10 am

EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
You know what's awkward? When your mum asks you if your still a virgin after hearing about how your cousin got someone pregnant. Lying too her and saying yes you still are one. Then kinda explaining too her why your cousin was stupid for using 2 condoms at once and how it doesn't help. Then that kinda awkward look that comes along, like you just realised that you spilled the beans.

Or you are just informed.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:11 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
EmoCow(GSG) wrote:

No.......that awkward look thingy. Kinda spilled the beans. There was silence in the car for the rest of the ride.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 am

EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
EmoCow(GSG) wrote:

No.......that awkward look thingy. Kinda spilled the beans. There was silence in the car for the rest of the ride.

*crickets* What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:18 am

SpankyV wrote:
EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

*crickets* What is this.. I don

I'm happy I'll be on the other side of the country to her come this monday.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:21 am

The Fonz wrote:

Spanky won... I guess....
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Three days... Three days....
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Spanky V is the master of the first to post on page ten wins thread. All hail Spanky!!!!!! and his mighty afro (?)

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 Afro_d15
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Uly you are mainly right.

Dawn: Dawn is the goddess of birth and rebirth. Iniitally she was a human, and Cernunnos seduced her promising to show her heaven and hell, and telling her that she IS his, was his, and always will be his by saying the best line ever, see my signature below... It is what Dawn uses from then on to tell the mortal incarnations of Cernunnos (in the comics its Darrian) of who he actually is, and what she is to him. While her appearance depends on who is viewing her, she is generally depicted as a young, red-haired woman with three "tears" running from her left eye, because she is also the Goddess of Witchcraft (Though in the actual wiccan religion this is either Hecate or Morrigan), she is their guardian, and the goddess they pray to. Gaia, Aurora, Mother Earth, but basically during the witch hunt, witches were discovered to only cry from their left eyes, so this is a physical representation of this. Although some say it's because she saw the beauty of heaven and the horrs of hell. (I believe this as well, mainly because Cernunnos or the mortal incarnation of him, can both wipe her tears or make her cry, and he is the only one who can do this, being that he is the god of death etc. It makes sense that these two reasons are why she cries). She has two other symbols as well that she always wears, the rose on her wrist, and a Chain on the other. The Rose representing Hell because of its beauty, only to prick and hurt you. The Chain for Heaven because you can only go so far, before the you are stopped short because of its restrictions.

Dawn is shown in many different facets, many shapes, sizes and colors over the course of the books depending on who is viewing her. Darrian and Cernunnos only see her as her true self, they see her for who she really is (AND their version of her, is the ONLY avatar I use) But, the awesomeness of Dawn is that she is all women and Joseph Micheal Linsner always stresses that all women are goddesses. That's why Dawn takes so many shapes: because all shapes are beautiful, and so are all women. (Yay for Linsner)

Now her and Cernunnos (or his mortal incarnations) NEVER kill each other, they only love. And She brings him to life, and she resurrects him in his death. The beautiful yet sad part, is that Cernunnos as his true self and Dawn as hers, can only be together during very specific times. Mainly the fall and winter, their time is limited, but they always find one another in the end. Eternally. Because, as Cernunnos told her before he showed her heaven and hell, "All things for a price"

I apologize for totally dorking out.

interesting...
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 am

I still refer to my previous post to settle this.....
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:52 am

Vua_Rapuung wrote:
Spanky V is the master of the first to post on page ten wins thread. All hail Spanky!!!!!! and his mighty afro (?)

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 Afro_d15

Thank you puny human. Just for that I will have mercy on you when my world domination blower upper gun thingy comes on line...

*...buffering...buffering....buffering.....*
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

I is drunk. I love boobies and fuckit when i get too Melbourne im letting nothing hold me back. Imq go out there and get shit done.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:02 am

EmoCow(GSG) wrote:
I is drunk. I love boobies and fuckit when i get too Melbourne im letting nothing hold me back. Imq go out there and get shit done.

Who DOSEN'T like boobies?!?!?!

I don't know how women walk around with them all day and and not get distracted by them every 30 seconds!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

First One to post on page 10 wins :)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next