OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

First One to post on page 10 wins :)

Go down 
+12
CollaWars
Burkman
Yeet
Daroska
Ulyaoth
Causa
Mistress Morrigan
GSG
Scott
Grimeth
Spankster
Vua_Rapuung
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

I'll be thar...

We can put on pirate accents.

And beat the homeless that stray near the pub with sticks?

Normally I kick them. But sticks......now sticks could be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:15 pm

<3 scatman john.
Back to top Go down
Vua_Rapuung
OT'er
Vua_Rapuung

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Damn you apple!!!! Can't a man just do app development on his PC with a mac OS and not be contstantly bothered with update BS :(
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 pm

I hear they have free healthcare in England. I need to get these wisdom teeth taken out.

I guess Canada is closer, but I don't have a place to stay. Vase, she'd totally let me stay at her place. In her bed.

"Is she sleeping in a sleeping bag or on the couch or something?" You're likely to ask.

No, no she isn't.

Shut up, I'm having fun.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I wanna go too.

You can come. We may need someone to help us talk down people who want to beat us up. I made a friend once doing that. He's on my facebook now.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:51 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I wanna go too.

You can come. We may need someone to help us talk down people who want to beat us up. I made a friend once doing that. He's on my facebook now.

So basically I get to sweet talk everyone into non-violance? I can totally do that.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:02 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I wanna go too.

So basically I get to sweet talk everyone into non-violance? I can totally do that.

A drunk me who spots a douche though means trouble. As you may of guessed I am a bit of a smart ass. Never been beat up yet though.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

A drunk me who spots a douche though means trouble. As you may of guessed I am a bit of a smart ass. Never been beat up yet though.

If memory serves from the faces of the OT thread, you look like you can handle yourself babe
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:51 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

If memory serves from the faces of the OT thread, you look like you can handle yourself babe

Thanks, I grew up fighting my older brother for fun. Despite my families history of violence. I try not to be too violent.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:02 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Thanks, I grew up fighting my older brother for fun. Despite my families history of violence. I try not to be too violent.

I just tied you in post counts.

Just thought I'd share.

Don't hit me! Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:31 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Just thought I'd share.

Don't hit me! Say WHA!!!

I feel the sudden urge for competition. But I will probably forget.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:40 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Just thought I'd share.

Don't hit me! Say WHA!!!

I wouldn't worry about that...I'll be sure to remind you. you

Edit: 1252
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Just thought I'd share.

Don't hit me! Say WHA!!!

I wouldn't worry about that...I'll be sure to remind you. you

Edit: 1252

Oh rarely?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

Wow. Who knew there could be a pissing contest about posts....
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I'll piss jugs First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:02 am

Make sure to stay hydrated
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:38 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Jugz? ( . Y . )
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Jugz? ( . Y . )

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Holy Mary mother of god, I am so freaking bored at work today.... everyone is so quiet today.

no...just no
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Holy Mary mother of god, I am so freaking bored at work today.... everyone is so quiet today.

no...just no

I have to work tomorrow.

*bursts into tears and starts crying*

"Don't let me go".

Shouldn't be to bad, it is a day shift.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:31 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

I have to work tomorrow.

"Don't let me go".

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow, I am already off... If I am really lucky it will snow sooooo much that Spanky gets snowed in with me... But I doubt it. So I have a date with my Kindle tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

no...just no

I have to work tomorrow.

"Don't let me go".

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow, I am already off... If I am really lucky it will snow sooooo much that Spanky gets snowed in with me... But I doubt it. So I have a date with my Kindle tomorrow.

I'm not working their for much longer and thinking of just skipping. I know its sounds immature but I really can't stand it their any more. I have not worked their for long. But dealing with drunks every night has put me off for life.

Edit: I will actually go though. Might as well till just about the third week of november. But I will be flying out the week after.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I have to work tomorrow.

"Don't let me go".

I'm not working their for much longer and thinking of just skipping. I know its sounds immature but I really can't stand it their any more. I have not worked their for long. But dealing with drunks every night has put me off for life.

Edit: I will actually go though. Might as well till just about the third week of november. But I will be flying out the week after.

You work with drunks?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:40 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

You work with drunks?

The night shift. All the pub crawlers. Oh man
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

You work with drunks?

The night shift. All the pub crawlers. Oh man

Ahhh. I blame my migraine for my denseness today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First One to post on page 10 wins :)   First One to post on page 10 wins :) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First One to post on page 10 wins :)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next