OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

New Admin and Change of Forum Address

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who do you wan't to replace Matieu?
Bobabounty
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Collawars
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_lcap24%New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Branch
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_lcap12%New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Burkman
New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_lcap52%New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 52% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

New Admin and Change of Forum Address - Page 5 Empty
PostNew Admin and Change of Forum Address

Hello all! I would like to announce again that we are having a change of forum address at the end of the week. We are changing over to "swtorot.forumotion.com". If anyone could fix the link on the TORums and any other related sites it would be much appreciated!

As I stated before I was taking apps for admin position via PM. Well here it is... the twist. I have chosen your nominees for admin. All of YOU will chose your next admin. The criteria that I was looking for was someone who was willing to take the time to put in a decent app. I'm a little saddened at the low turn out of apps, but here are your options, you have 1 week to decide:

Admin
~Scott

Last edited by Scott on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

New Admin and Change of Forum Address :: Comments

The Mortonator
Re: New Admin and Change of Forum Address
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:38 pm  The Mortonator
Scott wrote:
Yeah... I should prob just go Stalin on all yall's asses. I mean... that was the TORum way right? Say whaaa?

I for one believe that we should ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS DICTATORSHIP!
Scott
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 pm  Scott
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I gave everyone equal shot at this... I thought I was being nice by letting THE PEOPLE decide who they want for secondary admin.

Oh, yeah... Like THE PEOPLE have ever been certain of what they want...

Yeah... I should prob just go Stalin on all yall's asses. I mean... that was the TORum way right? Say whaaa?

Hey, Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, Nixon, Bush (wait, what?)... They were all elected by their own people in a legal manner in accordance to the laws of their own country... Just proves my opinions on people and politics/democracy...
yeah

No... that just proves yer a left wing liberal. Oh man
CollaWars
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm  CollaWars
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Hey, Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Gorbachev, Castro, Nixon, Bush (wait, what?)... They were all elected by their own people in a legal manner in accordance to the laws of their own country... Just proves my opinions on people and politics/democracy...
yeah

Napoleon wasn't elected.
Burkman
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:53 pm  Burkman
*Doesn't respond to Colla's PM*
Ban-Anad
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:00 pm  Ban-Anad
CollaWars wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

yeah

Napoleon wasn't elected.

He still got the French crown in a legal (at the time, them being a kingdom and all) manner- with the Pope's consent even!

@ Scottie- I'll be a left wing liberal if they start advocating the break of society into a tribal manner, the dissolution of all borders and a couple other things I'm pretty much sure won't ever happen with society the way it is...
Scott
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 pm  Scott
The Joker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

yeah

Napoleon wasn't elected.

He still got the French crown in a legal (at the time, them being a kingdom and all) manner- with the Pope's consent even!

@ Scottie- I'll be a left wing liberal if they start advocating the break of society into a tribal manner, the dissolution of all borders and a couple other things I'm pretty much sure won't ever happen with society the way it is...

<3 you make me lol
Yeet
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:22 pm  Yeet
The Joker wrote:
Garrus wrote:
I think Scott should be an admin why can't we vote for him?

Cause he doesn't want the luggage that comes with the position... Plus, he already has Admin powers and is the site's main maintenance monkey in all but name (and suit, I can remedy that, though)...

It was a joke. He's already an admin. What is this.. I don
MrEvilDude
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm  MrEvilDude
Garrus wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Garrus wrote:
I think Scott should be an admin why can't we vote for him?

Cause he doesn't want the luggage that comes with the position... Plus, he already has Admin powers and is the site's main maintenance monkey in all but name (and suit, I can remedy that, though)...

It was a joke. He's already an admin. What is this.. I don

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm
Branch
Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm  Branch
Ulyaoth wrote:
Gay-Ming Meesh-Feet wrote:
From the looks of things Burkman's gonna win anyway, but he would be my vote regardless. Either him or Branch (who I think has learned his lesson and could be a great leader for the OT TBH).

I'm pretty sure Branch wants to purge the OT of undesirables... such as myself. He wants a shining new OT full of new members and the few old members who's presence he will allow. Unless they anger him. Branch rules with an iron fist.

Scott wrote:
Popularity plays no role... if people vote by popularity and the nominee does not hold to the standard I look for in an admin... I will simply remove them.

Translation: This is a popularity contest. If they win and they suck, I'll replace them. But I'd like to run a popularity contest first. Popularity contest. Pop-pop-pop... Pop-popularity.

Come ooon! Even presidential elections are popularity contests!

EDIT: I should add that I'm not upset or complaining about this whole thing. I just thought this'd be funny. So laugh, god damn you!

I'd start this supposed "disliking you" if you'd stop bringing it up.....

And I had a little family prob in November that set me straight on thinking. I would never abuse my powers again
Yeet
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:25 pm  Yeet
Awwwnuuuuu
Scott
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 pm  Scott
Garrus wrote:
Awwwnuuuuu

seconded...
Yeet
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 pm  Yeet
Scott wrote:
Garrus wrote:
Awwwnuuuuu

seconded...

Should the organ struggle with the unreadable stereotype?
Branch
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm  Branch
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

yeah

1. How was Bush even up there besides the fact you are a lefty?

2. Nixon actually wasnt insane like the others (besides Bush). He cheated. And guess what? Thats it.
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 pm  Ban-Anad
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

yeah

2. Nixon actually wasnt insane like the others (besides Bush). He cheated. And guess what? Thats it.

I'm not a lefty... What in hell has made you think that?
Branch
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 pm  Branch
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:

yeah

Left wing... if you thought I meant which hand you use for writing and other... things.... then that requires an epic /facepalm
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:29 pm  Ban-Anad
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Left wing... if you thought I meant which hand you use for writing and other... things.... then that requires an epic /facepalm

I know what you meant... What exactly makes you think I'm left-winged?

Though if you did mean what hand I use to write with... That would have been epic, cause I actually am left handed...
Branch
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 pm  Branch
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Though if you did mean what hand I use to write with... That would have been epic, cause I actually am left handed...

thats cool lol.

but i meant it because Bush wasnt a bad President. Not the best and not the worst. He was just alright. Not to mention his whole Presidency was fucked up cuz of 9/11
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 pm  Ban-Anad
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

thats cool lol.

but i meant it because Bush wasnt a bad President. Not the best and not the worst. He was just alright. Not to mention his whole Presidency was fucked up cuz of 9/11

Yeah.... Bush isn't the worst president you've ever had... But he's up there in the lists...

Anyways... I'm out of weed so please don't push me into politics... Cause I can't help myself...
Burkman
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm  Burkman
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Joker wrote:

thats cool lol.

Yeah.... Bush isn't the worst president you've ever had... But he's up there in the lists...

Anyways... I'm out of weed so please don't push me into politics... Cause I can't help myself...

Yes, please don't get into politics. Because you're going to end up insulting my country and I will have to brutally murder you. I'll get messy.
Ban-Anad
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:21 pm  Ban-Anad
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Branch wrote:

thats cool lol.

Yes, please don't get into politics. Because you're going to end up insulting my country and I will have to brutally murder you. I'll get messy.

Dammit! Can you please stop tempting me?!
Burkman
Post Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:22 pm  Burkman
The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Dammit! Can you please stop tempting me?!

Popo
Boba
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:42 am  Boba
When is the change? huh?
Scott
Post Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 pm  Scott
Address has been changed... I also sent out a mass email.

Hmmm... apparently the old address still works with this one... there must be an autoredirect. I don't know if that's permanent or not tho. >.>
Scott
Post Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm  Scott
Well it looks like Burky is the new admin... I'll fix the admin situation when he gets back from his hiatus... assuming his internet does drop. >.>
Matieu
Post Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 am  Matieu
Nobody can ever replace me...

But why!?

Dawww, congrats Burkman, I'm glad it's you replacing me.

New Admin and Change of Forum Address

Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next