OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder

Go down 
+11
Boba
Yeet
CollaWars
Causa
Burkman
Jet
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Grimeth
Ulyaoth
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 am

Aaaand... We're on the pink horse once more...

But seriously, Uly... It's nature... Dogs do it, some birds do it, horses do it... Fuck, even primates do it... Though in animal cases is more of a bisexuality thing connected to the sexual drive (like if a male rabbit can't find a mate and he really needs to shoot a load off (cause bunnies are horny as fuck), he'll basically hump whatever's at hand, even his cousin Larry)... But once they find a mate they're on the home team once more...
However in humans, and human (general) society, where homosexuality is still given the nauseous wince, it may just as well be a choice- the choice to go with that lifestyle openly, rather than try to adhere to some sort of 'norm'...
Greeks, Romans, Persians... Hell, up until a certain period in the middle ages, being queer wasn't regarded as that much of a big deal... Greeks and Romans even viewed it as a status symbol- in Greek society it was common for a mentor to 'befriend' his pupils and it was regarded as having a great respect for them. Persian noblemen often kept male paramours, along with their female lovers, some even went for hermaphrodites (among the lesser fetishes)...
It's been only after the Renaissance and the early kick of the Industrial age that society started seeing openly homosexual people as something 'ungodly'...

But in reality, it's much a part of nature as it is a personal choice...
And Burkman's right, albeit he did put it in his usual crude manner- We can and should do whatever the fuck we want. Personally, I can't find anything repulsive about it and totally support homosexuals (bisexuals included)... To each his own. Social approval should never be an obstacle and people should learn not to judge and accept each other as they are...
And that's not only regarding sexuality...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:09 am

Ulyaoth is officially a pedophile.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 am

Daroska wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 716-you-must-be-new
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Sheogorath+.+A+quick+answer+to+why+Sheogorath+doesn+t+look+like_eba5c9_3139043
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:31 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Sheogorath+.+A+quick+answer+to+why+Sheogorath+doesn+t+look+like_eba5c9_3139043

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Broken-link
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Funny-celebrity-pictures-i-dont-care-if-my-powerpoint-presentation-has-slides-you-are-staying-until-its-over
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Funny-celebrity-pictures-i-dont-care-if-my-powerpoint-presentation-has-slides-you-are-staying-until-its-over

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuh...

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 BAD%2BPOWERPOINT
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 am

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Al-gore-fire
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 am

Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Scott wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Al-gore-fire

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Breath-mints
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:45 am

Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:47 am

Burkman wrote:

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Rage-comics-fus-ro-dah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 am

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 928233731
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:55 pm

The Joker wrote:
We can and should do whatever the fuck we want. Personally, I can't find anything repulsive about it and totally support incestuous relationships... To each his own. Social approval should never be an obstacle and people should learn not to judge and accept each other as they are...

I find that a lot of arguments for equality for gays can be applied to incest. ALL ULY WANTS IS EQUALITY, APPARENTLY IT'S A CRIME TO ASK FOR EQUALITY FOR ALL AMERICANS! Sister fuckers included. Nobody says they have to have kids. Everyone brings up the birth defect thing as why incest shouldn't be allowed. But there's condoms, birth control, or a vasectomy! No reason they can't fuck and get married.

Also, pink horse?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
We can and should do whatever the fuck we want. Personally, I can't find anything repulsive about it and totally support incestuous relationships... To each his own. Social approval should never be an obstacle and people should learn not to judge and accept each other as they are...

I find that a lot of arguments for equality for gays can be applied to incest. ALL ULY WANTS IS EQUALITY, APPARENTLY IT'S A CRIME TO ASK FOR EQUALITY FOR ALL AMERICANS! Sister fuckers included. Nobody says they have to have kids. Everyone brings up the birth defect thing as why incest shouldn't be allowed. But there's condoms, birth control, or a vasectomy! No reason they can't fuck and get married.

Also, pink horse?

Seriously, Uly? Seriously?
The fuck is wrong with you?
They fucking burned people like you back in the middle ages...

you
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:17 pm

The Joker wrote:

you

I'm sure gay people have been burned at the stake too at some point. In fact, I think they still execute gays in the middle east to this day. So I don't see what your point is...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Also, pink horse?

Uly... if you had a sister... it would be rape... not incest... we all know it.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Also, pink horse?

I honestly don't think Ulyaoth is capable of rape.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Also, pink horse?

Then it would be neither...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yup. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yup. OMG!

Actually it would prob be called restraining order... Smartass
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

I notice you had nothing to say about it...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:33 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

you

I'm sure gay people have been burned at the stake too at some point. In fact, I think they still execute gays in the middle east to this day. So I don't see what your point is...

You thought wrong... The 'Middle East' has remained more lenient towards homosexuality for a longer period of time... I did mention Persian noblemen taking male paramours... They even started gay brothels (both male and female)...
In Europe, witchcraft and satanism was the bigger fodder for the pyres, but never homosexuality... There were kings who were supposedly gay... Granted, lesbians weren't much liked but that was more to do with the alloted role of females as baby machines...

And my remark for you being burned is because in the middle ages, incest was considered a far greater evil (it was actually thought as a form of witchcraft or something, you know, brining monsters with webbed feet to the world and so on...) than anything to do with homosexuals...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:22 am

Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Yup. OMG!

True dat.

So, clearly we need another solution. As a mad genius or just plain mad depending on who you ask, I have a solution! We open a portal to a universe where he is a girl and either bring her back or send him there. We only have to figure out which universe will have two Ulys and which will have none.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:
DinosaurGrimeth wrote:

Yup. OMG!

True dat.

So, clearly we need another solution. As a mad genius or just plain mad depending on who you ask, I have a solution! We open a portal to a universe where he is a girl and either bring her back or send him there. We only have to figure out which universe will have two Ulys and which will have none.

you do understand that will destroy the Universe with both of them in it....
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Callin wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

True dat.

you do understand that will destroy the Universe with both of them in it....

Nonsense, alternate versions of people can't cause universal destruction and can only cause small amounts of death given unfavorable time travel. No time travel is involved so I think we are safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: