OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder

Go down 
+11
Boba
Yeet
CollaWars
Causa
Burkman
Jet
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Grimeth
Ulyaoth
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Actually... I found Uly's GF last night...

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 Xyo6B
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Callin wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

True dat.

So, clearly we need another solution. As a mad genius or just plain mad depending on who you ask, I have a solution! We open a portal to a universe where he is a girl and either bring her back or send him there. We only have to figure out which universe will have two Ulys and which will have none.

you do understand that will destroy the Universe with both of them in it....

Nonsense, alternate versions of people can't cause universal destruction and can only cause small amounts of death given unfavorable time travel. No time travel is involved so I think we are safe.

but are you factoring in the fact that there would be 2 ULY's in the same place. And if one is female they could mate... Yes the world with end if you factor in the ULY!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Scott wrote:

Fuck... I want her. Uly can't have her. Not after what he's been up to. Doesn't deserve her...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Scott wrote:

I would bang that chick from here to Uly's couch. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 pm

You guys wonder why he loves Diablo and sisters so much?

Presenting Uly's less than known sister... Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:00 am

Callin wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Callin wrote:

you do understand that will destroy the Universe with both of them in it....

Nonsense, alternate versions of people can't cause universal destruction and can only cause small amounts of death given unfavorable time travel. No time travel is involved so I think we are safe.

but are you factoring in the fact that there would be 2 ULY's in the same place. And if one is female they could mate... Yes the world with end if you factor in the ULY!

Noooooooooo, the world won't end. Humanity will.

So, back to the question at hand. Does me or my gender bent version get to be a very happy mad genius on an overtaken planet?

Last edited by The Mortonator on Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 am

I feel like people who are for homosexuality but against incest are hypocrites.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like people who are for homosexuality but against incest are hypocrites.

Explain yourself, dear sir. For your statement makes as much sense as a cat riding a donkey on top of a dragon...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 am

The Joker wrote:
Explain yourself, dear sir. For your statement makes as much sense as a cat riding a donkey on top of a dragon...

Cuz they'll say it's unfair and it's bigotry that a person can't love the person they want to love and marry the person they want to be with and yada yada yada. We just want equality. I didn't know equality was such a terrible thing.

But a guy and his sister want to be together? Oh, no that's not right.

WHAT HAPPENED TO EQUALITY FOR EVERYONE, HYPOCRITEZOR?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 am

I just wana sleep...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Cuz they'll say it's unfair and it's bigotry that a person can't love the person they want to love and marry the person they want to be with and yada yada yada. We just want equality. I didn't know equality was such a terrible thing.

Uly... Just shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:33 am

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Actually, please don't. I'm feeling far too amused. Having sex with one's relatives is about as common in the animal kingdom as the same sex. It's not a bad comparison given previous social thoughts on it. This is actually a fairly informative session of analyzing value systems.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am

The Mortonator wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Actually, please don't. I'm feeling far too amused. Having sex with one's relatives is about as common in the animal kingdom as the same sex. It's not a bad comparison given previous social thoughts on it. This is actually a fairly informative session of analyzing value systems.

But... He makes me sick...
I dun wanna...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:24 am

i find it funny that Uly has no sister. so all this is talk outta his ass.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Callin wrote:

He does... a half sister... but he's never talked to her. >.>
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:

He does... a half sister... but he's never talked to her. >.>

oh really?.... hmmm. i bet he wonders what half he is related to
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

See, the only argument you ever really hear against incestuous couples is the birth defect baby thing which is easily avoided. And then there's "it's just wrong". Yeah, well a lot of people think being gay is "just wrong" too. Apparently, they're homophobes and bigots.

Don't be an incestophobe. Don't be a bigot. Vote Yes on Prop Keepin-it-in-the-Family today.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
See, the only argument you ever really hear against incestuous couples is the birth defect baby thing which is easily avoided. And then there's "it's just wrong". Yeah, well a lot of people think being gay is "just wrong" too. Apparently, they're homophobes and bigots.

Don't be an incestophobe. Don't be a bigot. Vote Yes on Prop Keepin-it-in-the-Family today.

Uly just wants to have sex with a sister because he can't make it with a girl non-related to himself... that's the truth before us today. What he doesn't realize is... no sister would ever want to sleep with him... because "that would be weird and I have a brother that is simply fucked in the head."

lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Uly just wants to have sex with a sister because he can't make it with a girl non-related to himself... that's the truth before us today.

I don't have a sister, though. So I'm a neutral party, really. I have nothing to gain from this.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Uly just wants to have sex with a sister because he can't make it with a girl non-related to himself... that's the truth before us today.

I don't have a sister, though. So I'm a neutral party, really. I have nothing to gain from this.

You don't have a sister... so you don't know what it's like... therefore you CAN'T have an opinion on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Scott wrote:
You don't have a sister... so you don't know what it's like... therefore you CAN'T have an opinion on the matter.

So then, nobody who isn't gay doesn't get to have an opinion on that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:16 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

So then, nobody who isn't gay doesn't get to have an opinion on that.

I don't... nor do I care if someone is gay... What is this.. I don

Also... I CAN have an opinion on that... I'm a guy... and there's other guys out there. This isn't a specific case where there's a SISTER involved.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Also... I CAN have an opinion on that... I'm a guy... and there's other guys out there. This isn't a specific case where there's a SISTER involved.

Right and I'm a guy. I'm aware that women exist. Women you might be related to. There's other guys out there who have sisters. Sometimes they fuck'em. I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Right and I'm a guy. I'm aware that women exist. Women you might be related to. There's other guys out there who have sisters. Sometimes they fuck'em. I'm ok with that.

But you don't have a sister... someone you grew up with in your household... this is a case specific discussion buddy. Knowing other women is not the same as having a sister... and if you think it is... that just proves how clueless you are to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Scott wrote:
But you don't have a sister... someone you grew up with in your household... this is a case specific discussion buddy. Knowing other women is not the same as having a sister... and if you think it is... that just proves how clueless you are to the situation.

And neither of us have ever had gay sex. Or a boyfriend. We've never experienced it on a personal level. We know gay people, but we've never done it. So who are we to have an opinion on that?

But non-gay people have an opinion on that all the time... and nobody tries to invalidate their opinion...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being attracted to children is a mental disorder   Being attracted to children is a mental disorder - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Being attracted to children is a mental disorder
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: