OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Opposites

Go down 
+11
Matieu
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
Boba
Causa
Yeet
Ban-Anad
Callin
Grimeth
Scott
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

OT Opposites - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

There is A LOT of oil still in Texas... especially over by Midland. In fact Texas is one of the largest oil producers in the US. I'm starting to question where you get your facts...

So I was l looking up Midland to start talking about the houston toad and why it is important and such and which.

This is the first paragraph on wikipedia about midland.

Quote :
Midland was originally founded as the midway point between Fort Worth and El Paso on the Texas and Pacific Railroad in 1881. The city has received national recognition as the hometown of former First Lady Laura Bush, and the onetime home of former President George H.W. Bush, former President George W. Bush, and former First Lady Barbara Bush. Midland is also know to be the largest city to inhabit a vast population of single minded, hypocritical, religious idiots, who take something so small and exaggerates it into something over compelling and ridiculous. The city is also notorious for drug users and dealers, who spend their time propped up on a rent-a-center couch in a dim lit room, avoiding to make plans with the dentist to adjust their meth affected teeth. As for most of the females here; any of them who are in the process of entering high school will most likely fail to succeed due to their whorish appearances, which will with out a doubt, get them knocked up by the time they reach the 11th grade. Any resident who is an adult, you will find to be two tacos short of a combo plate, for they represent what a true mental handicap person really is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midland,_Texas

Anyway Houston Toad. Yes Houston and Midland are not close to each other but the Houston Toad roams across Texas eating mosquitoes and cutting down on their evil population of blood suckers but oil drilling kills it. Also crickets and cockroaches. It's important and it needs to be saved.

lmao...

But that doesn't change my point...

The Houston Toad is important to keep doing diseases transmitted by bugs you can't drill in Midland!

Exaggerated excuse is exaggerated... xD
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:09 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

lmao...

The Houston Toad is important to keep doing diseases transmitted by bugs you can't drill in Midland!

It's not Texas is in several healthcare crisis we are even in the midst of a massive cricket boom right now because of the rain and no predators to kill them.

OT Opposites - Page 5 18851413_BG1

http://www.kxxv.com/story/18851413/thousands-of-crickets-try-to-invade-local-restaurants

OT Opposites - Page 5 071510crickets.1279214806

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/local/article_160370e4-c0cf-11e1-9b1b-0019bb2963f4.html

They've had to turn off the UT tower light because off all the crickets swarming it.

So many crickets. I had to was five down my shower drain today.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

lmao...

It's not Texas is in several healthcare crisis we are even in the midst of a massive cricket boom right now because of the rain and no predators to kill them.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/18851413/thousands-of-crickets-try-to-invade-local-restaurants

http://lufkindailynews.com/news/local/article_160370e4-c0cf-11e1-9b1b-0019bb2963f4.html

They've had to turn off the UT tower light because off all the crickets swarming it.

I just read up on it... it's because of the heat... not because of the oil rigs. And there's no reason it would be.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

I just read up on it... it's because of the heat... not because of the oil rigs. And there's no reason it would be.

Not directly but they don't have predators, like the Houston Toad, the eat them.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Not directly but they don't have predators, like the Houston Toad, the eat them.

Not at all... I don't see what this has to do with our discussion. So the Huston Toad is in trouble... stopping the drilling of oil doesn't do anything to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:14 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Not at all... I don't see what this has to do with our discussion. So the Huston Toad is in trouble... stopping the drilling of oil doesn't do anything to fix that.

The Houston Toad needs a habitat that is disturbed by the process of drilling.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

The process of drilling consists of a about a 100x100 yrd grid at most (most are smaller)... that's not a lot of land. When all is said and done there's about a 12 in diameter cemented hole in the ground...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

The process of drilling consists of a about a 100x100 yrd grid at most (most are smaller)... that's not a lot of land. When all is said and done there's about a 12 in diameter cemented hole in the ground...

But the people it brings, the gas it releases, and the fact that their usually isn't just one person drilling in area all endanger the Houston Toad and keep the crickets alive.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

But the people it brings, the gas it releases, and the fact that their usually isn't just one person drilling in area all endanger the Houston Toad and keep the crickets alive.

People are all over the world... and they move around. Rarely is gas "released" (and by that I mean it doesn't really happen). If their is gas it is burned off in a controlled manner (which has no effect to the environment). You still haven't mention the one thing that would be the potential problem. Which indicates you don't know what you're talking about, are making excuses, and thus are trolling me. Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

People are all over the world... and they move around. Rarely is gas "released" (and by that I mean it doesn't really happen). If their is gas it is burned off in a controlled manner (which has no effect to the environment). You still haven't mention the one thing that would be the potential problem. Which indicates you don't know what you're talking about, are making excuses, and thus are trolling me. Say whaaa?

THE HOUSTON TOAD IS ENDANGER AND IN DANGER.

Drilling takes space. When you Drill you take away habitat from the Houston Toad.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Drilling takes space. When you Drill you take away habitat from the Houston Toad.

Unless it's cute then I don't care. *crosses arms and hmphs*
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Unless it's cute then I don't care. *crosses arms and hmphs*

OT Opposites - Page 5 Houston-Toad-0017
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

No you don't... plz insert 25 cents to continue. Oh man
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Kiwi wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

No you don't... plz insert 25 cents to continue. Oh man

I guess this conversation is just going to be like this for the rest of the thread or until someone stops posting.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Can we both agree to hate Cerberus? >.>
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Kiwi wrote:

Is it wrong if I legitimately like Cerberus?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:45 pm

penis
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Kiwi wrote:

Is it wrong if I legitimately like Cerberus?

SON OF A- OT Opposites - Page 5 2238782717

Next debate... Destroy... Control... or Synthesize!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Goverment doesn't create jobs.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Yknow... we havent talk about the 2nd Amendment yet troll
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Branch wrote:

Let's not, because of the Colorado shootings.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:09 pm

What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Boba wrote:
Branch wrote:

Let's not, because of the Colorado shootings.

Yea.... I... didnt see it yet.... now i feel bad D:
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:18 pm

CollaWars wrote:

In Soviet Russia... government doesn't create jobs... jobs create government. lolwai
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Kiwi wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

In Soviet Russia... government doesn't create jobs... jobs create government. lolwai

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Opposites
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: