OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Opposites

Go down 
+11
Matieu
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
Boba
Causa
Yeet
Ban-Anad
Callin
Grimeth
Scott
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

OT Opposites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Jewz

Burkman and I are similar...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Boba wrote:
Jewz

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

Boba wrote:
Jewz

I don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm

Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:
Jewz

I don't see it.

It's because you don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Boba wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Boba wrote:
Jewz

I don't see it.

It's because you don't see it.

Or maybe I just don't see it.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:24 pm

Branch and I are opposites in some ways.

He's young, I'm going to college.

He's conservative, I'm correct.

He lives in Texas, I bleed ATX.

He's a Jawa at heart, I'm Nekghoul through and through.

He's a tree, I'm hanging on a meathook.

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

He's right wing, I'm wrong wing.

Fixt
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

He's Ben Franklin, I'm Washington.

Fixt

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 pm

Washington wouldve been a Republican.... scratch that. He'd shit on our parties and start a new country.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Branch wrote:
Washington wouldve been a Republican.... scratch that. He'd shit on our parties and start a new country.

Washington didn't believe in political parties.

Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be our nation bird. Washington wanted the bald eagle.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:33 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be our nation bird. Washington wanted the bald eagle.

Why would I want a turkey? When it rains, turkeys open their mouths and look up and drown themselves.... wait... that sounds like Obama's plan for America.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Why would I want a turkey? When it rains, turkeys open their mouths and look up and drown themselves.... wait... that sounds like Obama's plan for America.

Or more like Romney's trickle down solution.

Edit: Franklin wanted the Turkey because their feathers are red, white, and blue.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Edit: Franklin wanted the Turkey because their feathers are red, white, and blue.

Romney will not be the greatest thing for this country. But he is a shit load better than Obama. lolololololol
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Romney will not be the greatest thing for this country. But he is a shit load better than Obama. lolololololol

Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Never, you don't have to like Obama, but for the love of everything you hold dear don't support the man who made his fortune selling American jobs to other countries.

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

No fuck you. Im already losing everything I hold dear. Im losing my fucking ranch to that bastard in office.

You mean Perry? Who increased taxes on ranchers to allow him to travel to campaign for himself and later Romney? While Obama increased unemployment to 99 weeks to help people in your situation, created 3 million jobs, saved the auto industry, took more unfair trade practice suits against china then any previous administration?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

You mean Perry? Who increased taxes on ranchers to allow him to travel to campaign for himself and later Romney? While Obama increased unemployment to 99 weeks to help people in your situation, created 3 million jobs, saved the auto industry, took more unfair trade practice suits against china then any previous administration?

He bailed out the auto industry with tax money. (For the record Ford took absolutely no money.)

Obama is terrible. He's next to Carter as the worst President. Im done argueing.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:58 pm

*walks into thread*
hi guys.. oh shit politics
*runs out of thread*
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

He bailed out the auto industry with tax money. (For the record Ford took absolutely no money.)

Obama is terrible. He's next to Carter as the worst President. Im done argueing.

Anyway I didn't say support Obama I said don't support Romney, support Plain, Bachman, Cain, Sanatorum, Perry, Pawlnety, or anyone else. Just not Romney.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Anyway I didn't say support Obama I said don't support Romney, support Plain, Bachman, Cain, Sanatorum, Perry, Pawlnety, or anyone else. Just not Romney.

I couldn't read enough from my joyful tears after you said Bachman.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

So Young Justice returns September 29th.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

MUST WATCH
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

MUST WATCH

Super Friends will be there.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

MUST WATCH

The Wonder Twins better stay the fuck away.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

MUST WATCH

The Wonder Twins better stay the fuck away.

OT Opposites - Page 2 2238782717 no...just no you yeah Say WHA!!! Not helping yo case Can you see nao?! Bull Shit AAAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Opposites   OT Opposites - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Opposites
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: