I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Pro Life or Pro Choice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Abortion or no?
Pro Life ( No Abortions )
38%
 38% [ 8 ]
Pro Choice ( Go Abortions! )
62%
 62% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Are you for abortion or against it?

This came from chat.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Against.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Pro choice. If you want an abortion, have one.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Are you for abortion or against it?

This came from chat.
For it, in that women can do what they want with their bodies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:45 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Are you for abortion or against it?

This came from chat.
For it, in that women can do what they want with their bodies.

You leftist parasite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Everyone that supported slavery was free.

Everyone that supports abortion is already born.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Garrus wrote:
Everyone that supported slavery was free.

Everyone that supports abortion is already born.

That was touching.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Garrus wrote:
Everyone that supported slavery was free.

Everyone that supports abortion is already born.


It's not like Millions of babies are dying.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!

sucess

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm

CollaWars wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Are you for abortion or against it?

This came from chat.
For it, in that women can do what they want with their bodies.

You leftist parasite.
uh huh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Pro-choice depending on circumstances.

If the baby is going to come out messed up with missing brain or other things that will leave it nothing more then a vegetable then yeah i can see where abortion might be good.

but for the women that run around sleeping with a ton of guys then no, i mean they literally made their bed so they should have to sleep in it.

but a women that is a victim of rape shold have complete choice over rather the baby stays or goes, unless of course the baby is going to come out a vegetable.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

Nawp...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Scott wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

Nawp...
If you're not religious, why exactly do you oppose abortion, then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

I'm an Atheist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Causa wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

I'm an Atheist.
Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:

So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

Nawp...
If you're not religious, why exactly do you oppose abortion, then?

You don't have too be religious to care about human life.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:17 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:
Scott wrote:
Pro life... it's what I chose... and it's why I'm alive. OMG!
So how many people in this thread are religious, out of curiosity?

Nawp...
If you're not religious, why exactly do you oppose abortion, then?

Because I've lived through these choices... and I like life...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:19 pm

RagnarokJC wrote:

Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess

Meh.. I'm all for equality and peace. And religion just gets people hurt and killed in my opinion. Though some have helped more people than they hurt.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RagnarokJC
GD Member


Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Causa wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:

Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess

Meh.. I'm all for equality and peace. And religion just gets people hurt and killed in my opinion. Though some have helped more people than they hurt.
Yeah, but the thing about religion is that they don't help people in ways that secularism can't. Morals come from us, not from some dusty book written thousands of years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Causa wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:

Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess

Meh.. I'm all for equality and peace. And religion just gets people hurt and killed in my opinion.

This is the most lovely contrasting argument made by man.... say you're atheist... Man created Religion... Religion kills people... no my friend... Man just killed someone... Man causes war... not religion. troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:

Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess

Meh.. I'm all for equality and peace. And religion just gets people hurt and killed in my opinion.

This is the most lovely contrasting argument made by man.... say you're atheist... Man created Religion... Religion kills people... no my friend... Man just killed someone... Man causes war... not religion. troll

A person's Ideals killed someone. And their ideals drove them to that point. Man created religion. People who wanted to control other people. Make them fight each other. Think things that are not true. Of course these are just my ideas. They don't make me killed people though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:
RagnarokJC wrote:

Ditto, and I figured you likely were based on your vote. sucess

Meh.. I'm all for equality and peace. And religion just gets people hurt and killed in my opinion.

This is the most lovely contrasting argument made by man.... say you're atheist... Man created Religion... Religion kills people... no my friend... Man just killed someone... Man causes war... not religion. troll

i don't know how to respond to that, the trollface makes me think your just being sarcastic when you say religion dose not cause death.

religion is the number one reason people go to war and kill people.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Soulself wrote:

i don't know how to respond to that, the trollface makes me think your just being sarcastic when you say religion dose not cause death.

religion is the number one reason people go to war and kill people.

He's just trying annoy me by getting technical. This is why I wub him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Today at 8:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Pro Life or Pro Choice?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Multiple Choice Situational Story game
» Life coaching and women empowerment!
» The Life of a Dreamer
» Spell Choice help
» Your most EPIC moment in VCMP+In Real Life

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: