OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans

Go down 
+13
Grimeth
Dayze2
MrEvilDude
CollaWars
Burkman
Meatlocker
GSG
Mistress Morrigan
Ulyaoth
Scott
Ban-Anad
Callin
Spankster
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Scott wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
OK..So Morrigan picked up a PS3 for all of her minions for Christmas. Which games do you suggest are best?

The last console game I played was Pong. uh huh

PS3?

Have they been that bad? Auh

What's wrong with PSIII?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Scott wrote:

PS3?

Uhhh. I was under the impression, that a PS3 is a good system, but also, it's not like any of our kids are real gamers either.

oh and Spanky:

SpankyV wrote:
OK..So Morrigan picked up a PS3 for all of OUR minions for Christmas. Which games do you suggest are best?

I fixed that for you. Your Welcome.

Also I have games in mind for the kids already.... but suggestions are appreciated.

You should show them what you got me for christmas.

Hello Clarice

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:39 pm

Scott wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
OK..So Morrigan picked up a PS3 for all of her minions for Christmas. Which games do you suggest are best?

PS3?

Uncharted 3, you jackass.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

PS3?

We might have to get that at another time. Money is tight and that's a $50 game. I have planned to get them some games I know they can ALL play, the ages of the kids are 16, 12, 12, 11, and 8. And four of those are girls. So based on stuff that some of them have played before, and keeping in mind that I need at least one game that the youngest can play, in addition to money being REALLY tight this christmas, I was thinking of getting them:

Batman Arkham Asylum, Worms 2 Armageddon, Soul Caliber IV, a Sonic game, and Naughty Bear. These kids aren't really gamers or anything like that, so as far as starter games go (and their personalities etc.) I think these are good choices. Then after christmas each month we can get a new (and more expensive and more difficult games) Gamestop has all these games for around $20 bucks each (worms is cheaper if memory serves)... so for about $100 I can get five games.

Actually what I would need advice on, is is there a game that all FIVE kids can play at once?
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Not really. Most games are geared for single players, with the occasional two player split-screen gameplay. Worms supports up to 4 players using a turn based mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Not really. Most games are geared for single players, with the occasional two player split-screen gameplay. Worms supports up to 4 players using a turn based mechanic.

Sigh. In that case, what are some good two player games then?
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

Soulcaliber is a good 1v1 game as well as tekken. Resitance and rainbow six vegas are good splitscreen co-op/adversarial as well however the language might be a problem. Rock band is probably one of the best party games, with ability to acquire more music to play via PSN or XBL.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

Soulcaliber is a good 1v1 game as well as tekken. Resitance and rainbow six vegas are good splitscreen co-op/adversarial as well however the language might be a problem. Rock band is probably one of the best party games, with ability to acquire more music to play via PSN or XBL.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

PS3?

We might have to get that at another time. Money is tight and that's a $50 game. I have planned to get them some games I know they can ALL play, the ages of the kids are 16, 12, 12, 11, and 8. And four of those are girls. So based on stuff that some of them have played before, and keeping in mind that I need at least one game that the youngest can play, in addition to money being REALLY tight this christmas, I was thinking of getting them:

Batman Arkham Asylum, Worms 2 Armageddon, Soul Caliber IV, a Sonic game, and Naughty Bear. These kids aren't really gamers or anything like that, so as far as starter games go (and their personalities etc.) I think these are good choices. Then after christmas each month we can get a new (and more expensive and more difficult games) Gamestop has all these games for around $20 bucks each (worms is cheaper if memory serves)... so for about $100 I can get five games.

Actually what I would need advice on, is is there a game that all FIVE kids can play at once?

The reason why I directed that to Scott was to prove to him that the PS3 is much better than he thinks it is. 360 fan boys tend to be a little biased toward their console. It's alright if you don't have the money to buy $50+ games. They're damn expensive.

Also, those starter games are pretty good choices.

And as for your game for 5+, I can only think one, but that's a 4 player co-op. It's called Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One. I've bee meaning to get a hold of it myself. On Amazon.com, it goes for about $22, so it's a steal.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:48 pm

SpankyV wrote:
Scott wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

PS3?

What's wrong with PSIII?

Do you want me to list alphabetically or chronologically? No sir... you want an XBAWKS!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Thank you.

No problem. I hope you could probably get better info from someone who actually plays the ps3. I'm more of an xbox fanboy myself.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

Thank you.

No problem. I hope you could probably get better info from someone who actually plays the ps3. I'm more of an xbox fanboy myself.

My brother in law has a PS3, which is why I know what games some of the kids like, based on what they like that he played.

They also liked Mass Effect 2, Assasian's (I know I spelled that wrong right?) Creed, Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom, and a bunch more. But I have to consider ALL the kids... so....

I had an Xbox and a Wii, and they were ok, but I really liked the PS3, and I have to admit being addicated to Soul Caliber IV myself, so it is *slightly* self-serving.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:07 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
They also liked Mass Effect 2, Assasian's (I know I spelled that wrong right?) Creed, Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom, and a bunch more. But I have to consider ALL the kids... so....

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Assasian's (I know I spelled that wrong right?) Creed

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ass asian

*hides erection*

Ass Asian.
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Assasian's (I know I spelled that wrong right?) Creed

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ass asian

*hides erection*

Ass Asian.

Ass Asians/Asians with asses = Awesome uh huh
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm

I type up a post that's more than a paragraph long, it's been skipped over... My short posts are more noticeable than my long ones. Something's wrong here...
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
I type up a post that's more than a paragraph long, it's been skipped over... My short posts are more noticeable than my long ones. Something's wrong here...

I'm sorry. What was that? I couldn't quite hear you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:

I'm sorry. What was that? I couldn't quite hear you.

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 American%20psycho%20new
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh look he's laughing! That means you can trust him. Right?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:58 pm

you
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Dayze2 wrote:

I like you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

I like you.

Burkman knows better than to mess with the ones that laugh... you go straight for the neck on those ones. >.>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Scott wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

I like you.

Burkman knows better than to mess with the ones that laugh... you go straight for the neck on those ones. >.>

Those who laugh in the face of death are respected in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:16 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

I like you.

Or insane...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:

Or insane...

Remember my basement, Scott?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans   L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Invasion of the Smexicans
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next