OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition

Go down 
+15
Jet
Burkman
DarthShadie
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Yeet
Boba
Branch
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Scott
Callin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Even better... I'll just dehydrate him...

Another idea... Why not just... Indulge him to a point where the coolant can no longer function and block off the waste exhaust...

You forget that this is Uly we're talking about. He'll never have a meltdown.

They said that about Chernobyl... I have three eight-legged cats and a cockroach reading The Times that say otherwise...

Uly will never quit. I thought you would understand. I guess not.

Y-y-y-you haz stolen my favorite villain... Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 2238782717

And psy-trance band... no...just no

You truly are... evil... Bull Shit

Last edited by Scott on Sat May 12, 2012 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:45 pm

Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

Another idea... Why not just... Indulge him to a point where the coolant can no longer function and block off the waste exhaust...

They said that about Chernobyl... I have three eight-legged cats and a cockroach reading The Times that say otherwise...

Y-y-y-you haz stolen my favorite villain... Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 2238782717

I didn't steal nuthin!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't steal nuthin!

I'VE BEEN QUICKPOSTED!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't steal nuthin!

I'VE BEEN QUICKPOSTED!

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 434148563
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

I didn't steal nuthin!

I'VE BEEN QUICKPOSTED!

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 434148563

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 2458103644

Well at least you didn't pick my favorite song by them... leleleplz
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:50 pm

Which song is your favorite? The song in my sig is from their newest album. Which was released... Four days ago. And so far, The Rat has proven to be one of my top IM songs of all time.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Which song is your favorite? The song in my sig is from their newest album. Which was released... Four days ago. And so far, The Rat has proven to be one of my top IM songs of all time.

Becoming Insane... I\'m CRAZY!

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:

Becoming Insane... I\'m CRAZY!

Yeah, that's a good one, too. Before The Rat came along, my favorite was Suliman.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:24 am

Shut the fuck up, Uly.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:57 am

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Shut the fuck up, Uly.

>.>

<.<

I no see Uly???
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:01 am

I don't know who did it, but you crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 8:22 am

Scott wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
Shut the fuck up, Uly.

>.>

<.<

I no see Uly???

Smartass

Uly, I only wanted you to stop your shit, but I knew that telling you to stop wouldn't work, because you go back and do it again after I tell you to stop. The only effective way is to delete. And Uly, I know you bought me games, but you need to stop saying the certain shit that you do. I'm getting sick and tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:10 am

Inb4 Uly proclaims war
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:18 am

inb4 B is a twig...

leleleplz
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:30 am

Scott wrote:
inb4 B is a twig...

leleleplz

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 3817709046
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:34 am

Dat bass
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I now have a new outlook on life...

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 Marshmallow_flowers_by_tamberella-d4zmnk0
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:25 pm

Scott wrote:

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 Marshmallow_flowers_by_tamberella-d4zmnk0

You turned to LSD?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

You turned to LSD?

Has it been so long? So high
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:49 pm

What. The 08'ers have the fancy deep green.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:27 pm

All you're doing is making it worse. You pushed a button that set off my shock collar... how would I not be angry after that?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:
All you're doing is making it worse. You pushed a button that set off my shock collar... how would I not be angry after that?

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 20378398
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
What. The 08'ers have the fancy deep green.

I got sick of trying to make out Daroska's, Mort's, and Uly's names in deep blue...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:

No, Uly. YOU'RE making it worse. With every annoying post, it's bringing me one step closer to the temptation of fucking banning you. I'm so fucking sick of your shit. And I'm totally not the only one here who thinks a lot of your posts are annoying.

Scott, I need some whiskey.

/bad day
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:

No, Uly. YOU'RE making it worse. With every annoying post, it's bringing me one step closer to the temptation of fucking banning you.

No no... don't mind me... go on... I'm imagining this all in Jack of Blade's sultry voice.

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 You+must+be+new+here+_8475b12f74c9cbcae0bbfe1213daac15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next