OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service

Go down 
+10
The Mortonator
Causa
Scott
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Meatlocker
Burkman
Branch
Ban-Anad
Torm
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service Empty
PostSubject: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm

That cool with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello...
And no...
We really need you to read that shit...

Name's BananaDealer btw... But everyone here calls me Ban...

Last edited by Sokka on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Sokka wrote:
Hello...
And no...

Banana. Show your respect.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Great. Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:02 pm

We have a ToS?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Hello...
And no...

Banana. Show your respect.

What? I... Have that?
Is it terminal?
OMG!
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 pm

You people are hostile.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:04 pm

CollaWars wrote:
You people are hostile.

Thank God. You know him!

I think its time for a history lesson....
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Torm is dead. Long dead. This is an echo of his life, but it will pass.
Back to top Go down
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm

Mr. President wrote:
Great. Who are you?

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU
Back to top Go down
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Mandotards everywhere......

Torm lives
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Torm wrote:
Mr. President wrote:
Great. Who are you?

Who are you?

Oh, I'm just a guy... Buddy Burkman. You don't know me, but I built up a reputation for myself here on the New OT. I posted on the TORums until the OT got deleted, but I wasn't very memorable. I have an OT Wiki page.

/ego

Last edited by Mr. President on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU

Do it.

Slowly.......
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Goody! Someone new to play with!
Welcome to the Insane Asylum, kid!
We've got you penned down for a cozy four-wall cushioned room, three differently colored straight jackets (you get to choose- black on white, white on black or green on purple, my favorite!) and three square meals a day (meals made of small squares of pre-processed protein paste with semi-flavor)!

As I said, people around here call me Ban, if you're lucky enough you'll learn how I got that name. I'm... Well... Just some guy really, but I tend to provide the psychological therapeutics around here (I'm the shrink, or as close as these people gonna get)...
Of course... You'll need to prove yourself an OT-er first!

Now... First question...
What's the number 1 rule of the Off-Topic?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Sokka wrote:
We've got you penned down for a cozy four-wall cushioned room, three differently colored straight jackets (you get to choose- black on white, white on black or green on purple, my favorite!) and three square meals a day (meals made of small squares of pre-processed protein paste with semi-flavor)!

As I said, people around here call me Ban, if you're lucky enough you'll learn how I got that name. I'm... Well... Just some guy really, but I tend to provide the psychological therapeutics around here (I'm the shrink, or as close as these people gonna get)...

Now... First question...

Torm is a pro... Don't underestimate him.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Sokka wrote:

Now... First question...

Once again! I only read the very last sentence!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Smells like roadkill in here...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

This is like the exorcist and torm is the stuff flying around the room. It'll all drop to the ground, though...

It's not that I want you to be dead. It's just... you ARE dead... you'll abandon us. The OT is a litter of puppies you'll put in a sack and throw into a river. Like so many others.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
This is like the exorcist and torm is the stuff flying around the room. It'll all drop to the ground, though...

It's not that I want you to be dead. It's just... you ARE dead... you'll abandon us. The OT is a litter of puppies you'll put in a sack and throw into a river. Like so many others.

you
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:

Now... First question...

This is getting like that skid mark on your mom's ass... Old...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Nice magic trick B... now if you can make ol' Soby show up I'll award you with a lap dance from Shadie.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:21 pm

Sokka wrote:

Fuck You?

I was close wasn't I? Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Sokka wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sokka wrote:

Now... First question...

This is getting like that skid mark on your mom's ass... Old...

Uh.... this is gross.... and awkward,,,, and... naw just gross and awkward....
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Scott wrote:
Nice magic trick B... now if you can make ol' Soby show up I'll award you with a lap dance from Shadie.

What is this.. I don

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service Holmes-Image-Loupe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service Empty

Back to top Go down

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next