OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service

Go down 
+10
The Mortonator
Causa
Scott
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Meatlocker
Burkman
Branch
Ban-Anad
Torm
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:36 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I taught les claypool how to play bass.

Bitch, he's older than you are. He's been play bass before you were born.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 am

Uly. I will pay you real money to stop your shit. REAL money.

Think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:31 am

No, you won't.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:21 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
No, you won't.

Yes. I actually would...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
No, you won't.

You buy people games. I think its quite a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Yes, uly is a generous soul, this is well known. My acts of generosity will be littered throughout my biography. My loving, caring soul once reached out to another, and was shunned. This traumatic event shaped uly's consciousness in ways he did not realize. He never fully recovered.

I'm sorry, I got off track. No, you lie banana.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:48 pm

I suppose you did give me that demon ore... yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Yes, uly is a generous soul, this is well known. My acts of generosity will be littered throughout my biography. My loving, caring soul once reached out to another, and was shunned. This traumatic event shaped uly's consciousness in ways he did not realize. He never fully recovered.

I'm sorry, I got off track. No, you lie banana.

I do not lie... It's a habit I try to avoid on every crossing...
Seriously. If you agree to cut your shit for good, for good, I will pay you. A Lannister always pays his debts.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:57 pm

Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

As long as you understand the fine print in those terms of service that Shadie here (being myself) will say obsene things to you while spanking you because that's just what I do yeah

Oh and I'm sure Uly will do things to you too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:59 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

As long as you understand the fine print in those terms of service that Shadie here (being myself) will say obsene things to you while spanking you because that's just what I do yeah

Uly won't touch him. I have a room all set up for Uly for when I finally kill him.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Burkman wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

Uly won't touch him. I have a room all set up for Uly for when I finally kill him.

Oh damn... Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:04 pm

Burkman could at least have the decency to kill me quick after all we've been through together. Maybe bring me a prostitute first. I mean, really... it's the least you could do...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman could at least have the decency to kill me quick after all we've been through together. Maybe bring me a prostitute first. I mean, really... it's the least you could do...

I will consider it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Sokka wrote:
Seriously. If you agree to cut your shit for good, for good, I will pay you. A Lannister always pays his debts.

You are not a lannister... you are a bulgavich. Banana Von Bulgavich, Lord of Bulgaville, Savior of the Bulganites, Slayer of the dreaded Bulgarosker.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:06 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Sokka wrote:

You are not a lannister... you are a bulgavich. Banana Von Bulgavich, Lord of Bulgaville, Savior of the Bulganites, Slayer of the dreaded Bulgarosker.

I can see I am speaking to a wildling...
In this case sir... I bid you farewell...
Back to top Go down
Torm
Mod's Pet
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:19 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

What the fuck are you waiting on then??

Get at it woman. Not sure if like...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:20 am

BTW Torm... a lack of reading on your part doesn't constitute leniency on mine. But you're lucky the rules are more for aesthetic reasons...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Except where uly is concerned. They enforce the fuck out of the rules then. Sometimes, no violation was made at all.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:33 am

Torm wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

What the fuck are you waiting on then??

Get at it woman. Not sure if like...

Oh YEAH Oh man

/SPANKgasm
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Torm wrote:
That cool with you guys?

There was a terms of service?

..I just knew this was some gigolo joint.

yeah
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 11:59 pm

Torm isn't here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I did not read the fucking Terms of Service   I did not read the fucking Terms of Service - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I did not read the fucking Terms of Service
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4