OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you

Go down 
+19
Daroska
jedibantha
Jet
Grimeth
Meatlocker
The Mortonator
Yeet
CollaWars
Hypah
DarthShadie
Branch
Ban-Anad
PJsnaks
Callin
Boba
Ulyaoth
Scott
Causa
Burkman
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Magpies.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:

I always get ravens and crows confused... to me they're just both big black birds.

Ravens are the bigger ones (real big, can get to around the size of a hawk or a buzzard). They are blacker (pitch black) and have bigger beaks. They are also more intelligent and more malicious and cunning. Crows are smaller (they get as big as an average pigeon), have a grayish/dark blue hue to their black(depending on type). Some families of crows also have white on them. They have smaller beaks (though somewhat elongated and sharper-looking) and are more skittish...

We have a lot of ravens around here then... What is this.. I don

Ravens 'quork' (stress on 'o'), crows 'khaw' (stress on 'ha')... That's a good way to distinguish one from the other...

Well I don't remember what sound they make... but they're generally the same size as our hawks... if not larger.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:

Ravens 'quork' (stress on 'o'), crows 'khaw' (stress on 'ha')... That's a good way to distinguish one from the other...

Well I don't remember what sound they make... but they're generally the same size as our hawks... if not larger.

Are you sure it's hawks you're comparing them to? Buzzards look quite akin to hawks but they are smaller (though not by much)...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:
Sokka wrote:
Scott wrote:

Are you sure it's hawks you're comparing them to? Buzzards look quite akin to hawks but they are smaller (though not by much)...

I know the difference between buzzards and hawks... and I know what hawks look like... we have lots of them. It's the midwest... we have lots of big birds.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:25 pm

sex.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:09 am

Jedibanta, soupwithsauce, archifikos. Do not think you fool uly. Uly knows you are dead. You shall return to the grave, in time. I am not fooled by your black magic, you undead fiends!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 am

Is Uly emo... or goth. You decide.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 am

Scott wrote:
Is Uly emo... or goth. You decide.

Deranged Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:50 am

An M&M only has one job. ONE job. To get to your mouth in perfect shape. Sure from time to time there are going to be a few with cracked shells, but as a whole they usually do their jobs. Now, the ones that dont have a cracked shell shouldn't treat the ones that do have a cracked shell any differently because the ones with a cracked shell didn't choose for their shells to be cracked, its just something that happened through shipping, etc. After all they are still filled with the same chocolate. When you take a sufficient sample size from ANY group of things in the universe you will ALWAYS find rejects. My problem is when the cracked M&M doesn't know it is not performing its ONE job correctly and tries to deny it and anybody who explains it to them gets shut out and called wrong.

Looking at something from this perspective it is easy to associate with and understand because there is no political or religious bias towards a bag of M&M's.

Humans only have ONE job and that is to procreate. The same job every other species ever created has. This is so true that its not even arguable. Still, we shouldn't treat people who don't believe this fact any differently. We can just hope they realize in the grand scheme of things what and who they are.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
An M&M only has one job. ONE job. To get to your mouth in perfect shape. Sure from time to time there are going to be a few with cracked shells, but as a whole they usually do their jobs. Now, the ones that dont have a cracked shell shouldn't treat the ones that do have a cracked shell any differently because the ones with a cracked shell didn't choose for their shells to be cracked, its just something that happened through shipping, etc. After all they are still filled with the same chocolate. When you take a sufficient sample size from ANY group of things in the universe you will ALWAYS find rejects. My problem is when the cracked M&M doesn't know it is not performing its ONE job correctly and tries to deny it and anybody who explains it to them gets shut out and called wrong.

Looking at something from this perspective it is easy to associate with and understand because there is no political or religious bias towards a bag of M&M's.

Humans only have ONE job and that is to procreate. The same job every other species ever created has. This is so true that its not even arguable. Still, we shouldn't treat people who don't believe this fact any differently. We can just hope they realize in the grand scheme of things what and who they are.

Actually I believe that humans have 2 jobs in life.

To worship whatever god that is they do.
To procreate.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

TL;DR
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

TL;DR

the rest is an interesting analogy. flawed from my perspective but very interesting none the less.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:16 am

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

TL;DR

the rest is an interesting analogy. flawed from my perspective but very interesting none the less.

So basically... he's complaining because females aren't viewing him as a viable candidate for producing offspring?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

I'm complaining about gay people. They're gay. Very... very gay.

EDIT: They are the cracked M&M's. They are defective. Human genophage.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:06 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm complaining about gay people. They're gay. Very... very gay.

EDIT: They are the cracked M&M's. They are defective. Human genophage.

Maybe you should stop complaining and deal with it. It's never going to change, so why bother complaining?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am

I long for a simple time before homosexuals. Like Terraria. Homosexuals didn't exist in terraria times. Homos had not yet corrupted the pure waters of the well of eternity that grants humans the ability to wield magic.

We have long since lost that in our time...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I long for a simple time before homosexuals. Like Terraria. Homosexuals didn't exist in terraria times. Homos had not yet corrupted the pure waters of the well of eternity that grants humans the ability to wield magic.

We have long since lost that in our time...

Homosexuality has been in history since the beginning of time. Even animals have been a part of it.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:47 am

I ain't never seen no gay amoebas. Those amoebas abhor homosexuality.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I ain't never seen no gay amoebas. Those amoebas abhor homosexuality.

Amoebas are asexual, you moron. They have no gender.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:51 am

That's what the gays want you to think.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:53 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

No, that's what science says. And Science is always right. Unlike you, you stupy poopy spoothead.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

Little known fact, it WAS adam and steve.... the snake tricked steve into shoving the snake up his ass and THAT'S what got us kicked out of the garden of eden. Eve came later.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Little known fact, it WAS adam and steve.... the snake tricked steve into shoving the snake up his ass and THAT'S what got us kicked out of the garden of eden. Eve came later.

You're damn right Eve "came" later. She gets off to rebellious homosexuals.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:10 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

No, that's what science says. And Science is always right. Unlike you, you stupy poopy spoothead.

Science is NOT always right... that's why it's science and not perfection... a continuing study and understanding of everything. And there are always standard deviations.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Science is NOT always right... that's why it's science and not perfection... a continuing study and understanding of everything. And there are always standard deviations.

I was joking. Daggett

Last edited by Burkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you   Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One to Post Wins: Let the Rage consume you
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next