I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Project Olympus Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Gave him a bit of a redo. Different weapons, pictures, themes and edited the god awful biography. It was TOO sad. Changed the location of his city from Helena to a smaller town that would make sense to be on a ranch somewhere out of town.

I would also appreciate it if someone messaged me on steam or through PM what's been thought of recently. I'm feeling in the dark about most of this stuff and it angers me kind of.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Gave him a bit of a redo. Different weapons, pictures, themes and edited the god awful biography. It was TOO sad. Changed the location of his city from Helena to a smaller town that would make sense to be on a ranch somewhere out of town.

I would also appreciate it if someone messaged me on steam or through PM what's been thought of recently. I'm feeling in the dark about most of this stuff and it angers me kind of.
Did you edit it in the Dossier thread? Because that's where all the updated shit is.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Raphael Burkman wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
Gave him a bit of a redo. Different weapons, pictures, themes and edited the god awful biography. It was TOO sad. Changed the location of his city from Helena to a smaller town that would make sense to be on a ranch somewhere out of town.

I would also appreciate it if someone messaged me on steam or through PM what's been thought of recently. I'm feeling in the dark about most of this stuff and it angers me kind of.
Did you edit it in the Dossier thread?  Because that's where all the updated shit is.
I did indeed.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:28 pm

One thing bugs me... The new picture you added for your character's appearance absolutely does not look 282 lbs... I've also noticed that everybody seems to want to one-up somebody in height. I'm half tempted to change the height of my character to 5' 4''.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Raphael Burkman wrote:
One thing bugs me...  The new picture you added for your character's appearance absolutely does not look 282 lbs... I've also noticed that everybody seems to want to one-up somebody in height.  I'm half tempted to change the height of my character to 5' 4''.
I added the picture and then overlooked the weight. But honestly, he looks thicker than the last photo. And my height was pure randomness.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Today at 12:44 am

Back to top Go down
 
Project Olympus Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Similar topics
-
» Project M discussion thread
» Project Olympus Database
» Project Cars General Discussion
» The Video Game Chronology Project 3.0
» Apocalypse Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: Out Of Character Discussion-
Jump to: