OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie

Go down 
+13
CollaWars
NotGiantSpiderGoat
Yeet
Branch
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
Callin
Causa
Boba
JvS
Ban-Anad
Meatlocker
Scott
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Causa wrote:
So today, happens to be, my birthday. Also, sorry for not posting lately, yet again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 pm

Causa wrote:
So today, happens to be, my birthday. Also, sorry for not posting lately, yet again.

Happy NO-Day!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Branch, how many times have we talked about this? You first need to start growing facial hair in order to be able to shave...
L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 2238782717

you

You to,Buddy.

Also, it's no-shave November, bitch...

I get sent to in school suspension if I dont shave. Bitch. OMG!

That's a retarded rule... who the fuck came up with that rule?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Idk. It's actually if we get caught not shaving 3 times. Luckily my hair is blonde and they never notice it OMG!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

to true. I am not shaving this whole month to show my friend how little facial hair i actually grow. ALSO because of my Grandfather and his passing to Cancer.

to the Birthday Boygirl

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc-5BpT0neSyZf48PooYkx5LH3E_4bLWQF38FxCgNALPibUjTk
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:

Idk. It's actually if we get caught not shaving 3 times. Luckily my hair is blonde and they never notice it OMG!

So if you don't shave you get suspended? What a dumbass rule.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Boba wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:

So if you don't shave you get suspended? What a dumbass rule.

In school suspension. They put us in a little room and we do all our work and crap. Its school without socializing.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Branch... What the hell kind of school you go to?!
you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
you

This... even for the US... this is not normal...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you

No shit.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
you

No shit.

SHUT UP BEARDLESS ONE!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Not a teeny room. Im not some beaten little kid you

Its a room with a few desks and a teacher in it. Not like a coat room or something lol
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Fuck Johnny Manziel
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:

No shit.

SHUT UP BEARDLESS ONE!

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 Image?id=2948

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Wilbz wrote:
Fuck Johnny Manziel

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 2vrsxuv
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:36 pm

We had a room like that in the middle school I went to in missouri. They called it the dungeon. I was in it for maybe 4 days. We had cubicles and didn't talk to anyone. Just did our schoolwork and learned from the book. I got more work done there than anywhere and they told me I could go back to my classes. I asked if I could stay but they said I had to go back to regular classes. I shoulda just ditched school and not do my homework until they put me back in there, is what....
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
We had a room like that in the middle school I went to in missouri. They called it the dungeon. I was in it for maybe 4 days. We had cubicles and didn't talk to anyone. Just did our schoolwork and learned from the book. I got more work done there than anywhere and they told me I could go back to my classes. I asked if I could stay but they said I had to go back to regular classes. I shoulda just ditched school and not do my homework until they put me back in there, is what....

As your shrink... I gotta say... This kinda explains a good deal...
Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Thats what ours is Uly. In 7th grade I got all my work done before lunch OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Branch wrote:

I wish I had that kind of detention when I was a kid... I suspect so many things would have turned out different...
All we had was mowing the football pitch... Yes... That was our detention...
Auh
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

I wish I had that kind of detention when I was a kid... I suspect so many things would have turned out different...
Auh

I had detention once. All it was was sit through a crapload of boring. On a very uncomfortable chair.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

Auh

I had detention once. All it was was sit through a crapload of boring. On a very uncomfortable chair.

I had Detention once back in Middle School. It was held in the Cafeteria and felt alot like Study Hall. Cus it had all the same rules and had the same teacher.

Ya know what. That now pisses me off that i think about it like that. I had Detention SCHEDULED for me for 1 class period for 2 fucking years! Sittin on those fucking stools that are built into the table. NOT fucking comfortable.

At least the High School Study Hall was better. It was held in the Auditorium. So it had the cushioned theater seats.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Callin wrote:
Branch wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Auh

I had Detention once back in Middle School. It was held in the Cafeteria and felt alot like Study Hall. Cus it had all the same rules and had the same teacher.

Ya know what. That now pisses me off that i think about it like that. I had Detention SCHEDULED for me for 1 class period for 2 fucking years! Sittin on those fucking stools that are built into the table. NOT fucking comfortable.

At least the High School Study Hall was better. It was held in the Auditorium. So it had the cushioned theater seats.

lolwtf
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 pm

I used to carry a pocket knife. A swiss army one, only this one was a knockoff and rather cheap I later came to find. (an uncle gave me one as a gift and it's real nifty and actually usable for stuff unlike the old one I had) Anyway, I never brought it to school, wasn't sure if it was allowed. I didn't think they'd mind, though.

But one day, I forgot to leave it at home and had it in my jeans pocket when I went to school. (7th grade, btw) So I was putting my jeans back on in the locker room after P.E. (showering was a part of your grade, they said. If you didn't shower, you couldn't get an A) and that's when my stuff fell out of my jeans pocket. Like, wallet, keys and little pocket knife. Of all days... I didn't think much of it, I put my jeans on, then picked up my stuff.

Later that day, I was called into the principal's office... she asked me if I had a knife on me. Well, technically, I did. So I had to give it to her and she measured the blade thing which was just over 3 inches which makes it a weapon, apparently. She kept it and gave me 3 day's detention. I didn't get it back. What I want to know is what kid saw that dinky little red pocket knife and felt compelled to tell someone? Really? You little shit...

In detention, I met a kid who said he had brought a switchblade. (I assume it was, he said it was a knife that popped out or something >_>) It didn't get spotted accidentally, he actually pulled it out on a kid to scare him or threaten him or something. He got one week's detention.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Branch wrote:
Wilbz wrote:
Fuck Johnny Manziel

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 2vrsxuv

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 QVmql
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I used to carry a pocket knife. A swiss army one, only this one was a knockoff and rather cheap I later came to find. (an uncle gave me one as a gift and it's real nifty and actually usable for stuff unlike the old one I had) Anyway, I never brought it to school, wasn't sure if it was allowed. I didn't think they'd mind, though.

But one day, I forgot to leave it at home and had it in my jeans pocket when I went to school. (7th grade, btw) So I was putting my jeans back on in the locker room after P.E. (showering was a part of your grade, they said. If you didn't shower, you couldn't get an A) and that's when my stuff fell out of my jeans pocket. Like, wallet, keys and little pocket knife. Of all days... I didn't think much of it, I put my jeans on, then picked up my stuff.

Later that day, I was called into the principal's office... she asked me if I had a knife on me. Well, technically, I did. So I had to give it to her and she measured the blade thing which was just over 3 inches which makes it a weapon, apparently. She kept it and gave me 3 day's detention. I didn't get it back. What I want to know is what kid saw that dinky little red pocket knife and felt compelled to tell someone? Really? You little shit...

In detention, I met a kid who said he had brought a switchblade. (I assume it was, he said it was a knife that popped out or something >_>) It didn't get spotted accidentally, he actually pulled it out on a kid to scare him or threaten him or something. He got one week's detention.

Similar experience happened to me when i was in the 5th grade. I took a knife to school to show a friend of mine this cool knife my dad gave me. I loved and still do everything my dad gives me as a present. since he was not around alot after the divorce.

Well in PE it fell out of my pocket and skidded across the floor. I picked it up and thought nothing of it.

It was later confiscated and I was taken to the pricipals office and my mother was called in for an immediate conference. The principal said he could either throw the knife away or expel me from school. My mother told him to throw it away. I was sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: How I met your Zumbie   L12PW: How I met your Zumbie - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: How I met your Zumbie
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next