OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Religion, what is it good for?

Go down 
+21
Jet
TheErebus
Scott
PJsnaks
Soulgazer
Grimeth
CollaWars
Daroska
God
jedibantha
Matieu
Yeet
Aximand
Branch
Barbelith
The Mortonator
Vaseline
Boba
Causa
SoupWithSauce
Astraeos
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Ima Lutheran, so Christian. I don't really go to church, I just believe, and that's enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Matieu wrote:
Ima Lutheran, so Christian. I don't really go to church, I just believe, and that's enough for me.

Protestant, I can respect that. Catholic myself. Almost Episcopalian.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Dynastium wrote:
I laughed. Mort, you and me are gonna go to Iran, Somalia, and go all Master Chief on 'dem azz!
No, I prefer not killing for religion. Killing because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or someone grabbed my ponytail is more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Dynastium wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

/facedesk

no...just no

Are you trying to start Jihad in this thread?
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Allahu-akbar-akbar-demotivational-poster-1274411005

Let's do this.

I laughed. Mort, you and me are gonna go to Iran, Somalia, and go all Master Chief on 'dem azz!
Master Chief was a punk bitch.
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Space-marine-demotivational-poster-1220585802
Get a REAL role model.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
No, I prefer not killing for religion. Killing because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or someone grabbed my ponytail is more interesting.

Bin Laden grabbed your luscious locks.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Aximand wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Allahu-akbar-akbar-demotivational-poster-1274411005

Let's do this.

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Space-marine-demotivational-poster-1220585802
Get a REAL role model.

I rolled the Imperial Guard. Space marines are n00bs.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

I prefer Tau.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Dynastium wrote:

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 40kImperialGuard01
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

(Causa) wrote:
I prefer Tau.

Are you retarded.

The Tau may have long range, but have shitty defenses and shitty weapons.

But thank the Good Lord you didn't say the Chaos Marines, or else I'd go ballistic on you.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Aximand wrote:
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Ds_metroid_prime_hunters
Get a REAL role model.

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Aximand wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 40kImperialGuard01

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Wargamingtradecraft.com%20memes%20-%20I%20for%20one%20tau%2040k
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:37 pm

Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
I prefer Tau.

Are you retarded.

But thank the Good Lord you didn't say the Chaos Marines, or else I'd go ballistic on you.
Going to ignore Mort's lame attempt at fixing my post with some woman that should be in the kitchen and quote you instead.

I completely agree, the Tau are little sissy bitches. Real men play Orks.
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Orks-ork-alien-kill-awesome-demotivational-poster-1227778358

I would have gotten this out faster but I got distracted by pictures of boobies.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Aximand wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
I prefer Tau.

Are you retarded.

Going to ignore Mort's lame attempt at fixing my post with some woman that should be in the kitchen and quote you instead.

I completely agree, the Tau are little sissy bitches. Real men play Orks.
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Orks-ork-alien-kill-awesome-demotivational-poster-1227778358

I would have gotten this out faster but I got distracted by pictures of boobies.

Imperial Guard. I will defend the Orks and say they have great defense. The Eldar are great as well.

And who doesn't like boobies?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Aximand wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
I prefer Tau.
Are you retarded?
I completely agree, the Tau are little sissy bitches. Real men play Orks

Fuck man I didn't even play the game.
I just like Tau.
Back to top Go down
jedibantha
OT'er
jedibantha

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:41 pm

Dynastium wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
I'm Catholic.

Jesus of Nazareth was a real man. God is real.

My ass.

You say that when the Rapture comes. And you're left behind.

You're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Aximand wrote:
I read this as, "Blast. I can't come up with a good come back. Wait, KICHET! I plead kitchen! Lol."
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

As an atheist i shall describe what i think of religion vividly.

As for religion in general i won't mind people believing in things as long as they aren't apart of an organised religion. Or trying to save my soul even if hell was real i wouldn't wanna be saved by a putrid God which clearly has a deal with the devil because a good God wouldn't have allowed that to happen. So if he can't blink the devil out of existance he isn't all powerfull. Which means he is a total dickhead who only let's people into heaven whom suck his dick properly. So that God will be a total bastard anyways, so fuck him. I'd rather be in hell then serve a true demon.

As long as people don't stop thinking for themselves it is fine. Unlike those baptist motherfuckers who couldn't think for themselves even if they had the IQ of 180. Because they are religiously and mentally disabled.

Now as for seperate religions.

Judism

Never really met or talked to a Yew so i never had problems with them.

Muslims

I can respect some of them. However, any chick wearing a scarf or a guy talking to me how great allah is or threatening with civil war can suck my dick. And i look forward to that civil war to just slaughter all of them. And i have met enough muslims in my life to say that. I live in Holland and 75% of them are assholes whom are criminals.

Catholics

They won't try to convert you. Only their organisation is probably the most fucked up one. Priests fucking young boys. Bashing homosexuals and making sure that HIV will spread in Africa. Because rubber is satans work. I vote that more abortions are performed just to spite them.

Baptists

These people are fucking anoying and i wish for Darwins sake that they aren't allowed to breed anymore. Try pulling a discussion with one whom isn't totally retarded and you'll end up with them saying bible phrases and thinking that is evidence enough to covert you. They suck...

Jehova's

I have used the following weapons/ammunition when i was a kid.

- eggs
- rocks
- bb gun
- spit

Piss off i don't like you bunch of bastards.

Covered the most mentionable ones.

Point religions is indoctrination of the masses so you can abuse that power later on. It is a clever way to get the herd on your side if they succeed ofcourse.

To sum it all up.

Quote :
Oppression is the Holy Law
In God I distrust
In time His monuments will fall
Like ashes to dust
Is war and creed the master plan?
The Bible's where it all began
Its propaganda sells despair
And spreads the virus everywhere

[Refrain:]
Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

The pestilence of Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

[Solo - Hanneman]

Corruption breeds the pedophile
Don't pray for the priest
Confession finds the lonely child
God preys on the weak
You think your soul can still be saved
I think you're fucking miles away
Scream out loud, here's where you begin
Forgive me Father for I have sinned!

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

The target's fucking Jesus Christ
I would've lead the sacrifice
And nailed him to the crucifix
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!

Jesus is pain
Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood
That's spilled in war
He's everything
He's all things dead
He's pulling on the trigger
Pointed at your head!

Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
Revelation,
Revolution,
I see through your Christ illusion!

[Solo - King]

The war on terror just drags along
My war with God is growing strong
His propaganda sells despair
And spreads this violence everywhere

Religion is hate
Religion is fear
Religion is war
Religion is rape
Religion's obscene
Religion's a whore

There is no fucking Jesus Christ
There never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Infectious imbecility
I've made my choice
666!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:56 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Baptists

These people are fucking anoying and i wish for Darwins sake that they aren't allowed to breed anymore. Try pulling a discussion with one whom isn't totally retarded and you'll end up with them saying bible phrases and thinking that is evidence enough to covert you. They suck...
I'm pretty sure my existance proves this wrong.
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:00 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Baptists

I'm pretty sure my existance proves this wrong.

The baptists i met so far proved me right... :roll:
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:06 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
The baptists i met so far proved me right... :roll:

To be honest, if you have no idea what religion you are you just right down Baptist. Those actually in the Southern Baptist Association tend to be lightheaded, but not very agressive and fairly agreeable.

If they aren't, they range from nice old people to absolute nutters going to hell in a handbasket. I'll be honest, my Aunt goes to one of those churches and I can't stand the people there at all. So, pretty much it's pot luck if they stick Baptist in front of their names. Some of them are great, some are hell in a handbasket material.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Heaven, hell, allahcadabra, pantheons - all religious claptrap.
People need to put faith in their own kind, not some absentee father figure.
And If I had a penny for each time someone called me a heretic, pfft.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I really don't won't to have to agree with atheist pricks, I do it enough in YouTube comments.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:50 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
I read this as, "Blast. I can't come up with a good come back. Wait, KICHET! I plead kitchen! Lol."
What's a "KICHET"?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Aximand wrote:
What's a "KICHET"?
I have no idea. Why are you using text speak and other filth in your subliminal messages?

:lightin\':
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:57 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
What's a "KICHET"?
I have no idea. Why are you using text speak and other filth in your subliminal messages?

:lightin\':
Why are you trying to confuse me?

Its working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Religion, what is it good for?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next