OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Religion, what is it good for?

Go down 
+21
Jet
TheErebus
Scott
PJsnaks
Soulgazer
Grimeth
CollaWars
Daroska
God
jedibantha
Matieu
Yeet
Aximand
Branch
Barbelith
The Mortonator
Vaseline
Boba
Causa
SoupWithSauce
Astraeos
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:21 pm

The amount of respect I have lost for many people participating in this thread is astounding...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm

We arnt seriously talking about this are we?
Back to top Go down
Soulgazer
GD Member
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
We arnt seriously talking about this are we?

Some brought up religion. Someone always needs to bring up religion.

I'm Methodist, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Grimeth wrote:
The amount of respect I have lost for many people participating in this thread is astounding...
I thought you were serious, then I saw you were implying you had respect for any of us in the first place and realized you were just trolling.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:09 pm

Can someone sum up this thread for me so I can decide if it's worth moderating?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Aximand wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Aximand wrote:
What's a "KICHET"?
I have no idea. Why are you using text speak and other filth in your subliminal messages?

:lightin\':
Why are you trying to confuse me?

Its working

I'm not trying to confuse you. As a token of good faith I'll give you this picture of a soothing waterfall.

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Draft_lens1613906module13547979photo_1235135292MC_Escher_Waterfall
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:13 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Can someone sum up this thread for me so I can decide if it's worth moderating?

"Religion stupid! God bad! Rabble Rabble Rabble!"

Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
I thought you were serious, then I saw you were implying you had respect for any of us in the first place and realized you were just trolling.

I actually did respect the majority of my fellow OTers. 👅
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Ok you guys seriously wanna talk about religion. I am a Satanist. I honestly am. Why? We have orgies at mass. Its not a bad religion and i encourage you all to join.

I dont like to talk about my religion however because people treat me poorly when i do.

Just remember that lucifer ant a bad guy. He fought god because he thought it was the right thing to do. God turned his back on lucifers fellow angels. Lucifer was pissed when god went and made us humans the favored over him and the angels. Lucifer decided to take charge at that point.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Ok you guys seriously wanna talk about religion. I am a Satanist. I honestly am. Why? We have orgies at mass. Its not a bad religion and i encourage you all to join.

I dont like to talk about my religion however because people treat me poorly when i do.

Just remember that lucifer ant a bad guy. He fought god because he thought it was the right thing to do. God turned his back on lucifers fellow angels. Lucifer was pissed when god went and made us humans the favored over him and the angels. Lucifer decided to take charge at that point.

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Facedesk
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:20 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

That is just... facepalm
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:21 pm

You guys all have no idea what you're talking about. The real religion is Monist Physicalist Pantheism
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:23 pm

Incoming misunderstanding of above two posts above the last stating, "Lawls I trolled you guyz."

PJsnaks wrote:
You guys all have no idea what you're talking about. The real religion is Monist Physicalist Pantheism

Blast, I was just about to convert to these people that believe eating PJs makes poop burn.

Last edited by TheMortonator. on Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:24 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Incoming misunderstanding of above two posts above the last stating, "Lawls I trolled you guyz."

:lightsaber:
Damn it this light-saber didn't turnout right.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:25 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Blast, I was just about to convert to these people that believe eating PJs makes poop burn.[/color]
That's one of the central Pantheist tenets.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh so about this thread, as long as it doesn't contain hate speech, I personally wont moderate it. Trolling is fine, jokes are fine, outright hate speech isn't. Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:29 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Blast, I was just about to convert to these people that believe eating PJs makes poop burn.[/color]
That's one of the central Pantheist tenets.
Sweet, now let's get serious.

What is your group's beliefs on if someone, say, acidentally set fire to an orphanage?
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens_KILL_IT_KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE-s576x304-132453-580
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Kill_it_With_Fire_Aliens_KILL_IT_KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE-s576x304-132453-580

Great. Cause, it wasn't an accident.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Well those kids sure as hell were.
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:45 am

PJsnaks wrote:

So they may or may not have been accidents based on who you ask?
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:51 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Oh so about this thread, as long as it doesn't contain hate speech, I personally wont moderate it. Trolling is fine, jokes are fine, outright hate speech isn't. Just a heads up.

I hate you
User was banned for this post

Aww I gots banned. PJ you dirty mother

Last edited by Barbelith on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Hate speech)
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 am

Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Well I'm guessing if you asked the parents that's what they'd say.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Astraeos wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Well I'm guessing if you asked the parents that's what they'd say.
Naw, I bet some of them where on purpose and just came out ugly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

ok this might seem wierd but i have to take this post back.

Why? it felt like something got ripped out of my chest while writting it.
So my bad. I actually dont have a religion but i do believe in god. and i think he might of got a little mad or dissapointed in me when i wrote that. w/e

ugh fuck i hate talking about my religous stance.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
ok this might seem wierd but i have to take this post back.

Why? it felt like something got ripped out of my chest while writting it.
So my bad. I actually dont have a religion but i do believe in god. and i think he might of got a little mad or dissapointed in me when i wrote that. w/e

ugh fuck i hate talking about my religous stance.

That's for the best, it wasn't funny. I like you a touch more for being strong enough to admit a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religion, what is it good for?   Religion, what is it good for? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Religion, what is it good for?
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next