I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Shrooms - Discussion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 07, 2011 11:20 pm

I never liked the taste of mushrooms. They're tolerable in speghetti sauce since they're cooked down to practically nothing, but overall they're a useless ingredient.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 am

Astraeos wrote:
I never liked the taste of mushrooms. They're tolerable in speghetti sauce since they're cooked down to practically nothing, but overall they're a useless ingredient.

I'll have you know that mushrooms are a fine addition to any meal.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:


Win.

^ TheMortonator's bitch.

Shut up and tie yourself to the bed.

The homosexual is strong in you, yes?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:


^ TheMortonator's bitch.

Shut up and tie yourself to the bed.

The homosexual is strong in you, yes?

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

oh.. do you sparkle.


_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 4:49 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Shut up and tie yourself to the bed.

The homosexual is strong in you, yes?

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


The homosexual is strong in you, yes?

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

Now, whoever said I'm an adult? :demon:

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


The homosexual is strong in you, yes?

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

Now, whoever said I'm an adult? :demon:

I reckon we're about the same age.


:stormtrooper:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Vaseline wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

Now, whoever said I'm an adult? :demon:

I reckon we're about the same age.


:stormtrooper:

Whoo hoo!





















You're probably wrong. troll

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


Now, whoever said I'm an adult? :demon:

I reckon we're about the same age.


:stormtrooper:

Whoo hoo!





















You're probably wrong. troll

18?


Although, I may be thinking you're someone else...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Vaseline wrote:
18?

troll

Vaseline wrote:
Although, I may be thinking you're someone else...

Warmer....

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...

Okay...You got me.



NOT! troll

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.

You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...

Okay...You got me.



NOT! troll

Aw you got me there!!!




NOT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...

Okay...You got me.



NOT! troll

Aw you got me there!!!




NOT!

LOL! 7 year old humor is epic.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm

The cats just exploded.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 12:14 am

I probably should have been involved with this discussion... but the shrooms say otherwise.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 1:03 am

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 2:29 am

KingWilbourn wrote:
You know what's better than shrooms?




MUDKIPZ.



Sorry I'm back. Was babysitting actually.

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
OT'er


Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Titan

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 4:01 am

Done it...

Me and a couple of friends wanted to try it out. I was 16 back then... So we locked ourselves in a room and took the damn things. One of my friends got paranoid by the 2 of us and started running against the wall like an NPC character in Oblivion. It was really weird. Another friend of mine thought he could fly. So he knocked himself out against the wall. By jumping off a couch directly with his head into the wall. The wall was damaged and the guy had a concocion.

I myself thought that i was in a forrest and there Tweety can flying in with a balloon in one hand and a knife in the other. And i started screaming NO TWEETY! Don't kill me! And i got really paranoid and hid under the bed of my friend.

Kids... Don't do drugs... :llama:

_________________


Needs moar urine and shit else it won't erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Done it...

Me and a couple of friends wanted to try it out. I was 16 back then... So we locked ourselves in a room and took the damn things. One of my friends got paranoid by the 2 of us and started running against the wall like an NPC character in Oblivion. It was really weird. Another friend of mine thought he could fly. So he knocked himself out against the wall. By jumping off a couch directly with his head into the wall. The wall was damaged and the guy had a concocion.

I myself thought that i was in a forrest and there Tweety can flying in with a balloon in one hand and a knife in the other. And i started screaming NO TWEETY! Don't kill me! And i got really paranoid and hid under the bed of my friend.

Kids... Don't do drugs... :llama:

lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
OT'er


Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Titan

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

TheErebus wrote:


lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

We all took about 3 bites...
Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

_________________


Needs moar urine and shit else it won't erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheErebus
OT'er


Posts : 110
Join date : 2011-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:


lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

We all took about 3 bites...
Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.

_________________
"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town. "
-Bruce Campbell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm

I've never done drugs.

But I did OD on Flintstone Vitamins when I was 8.

:llama:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
OT'er


Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-03-07
Location : Titan

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Sun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:


lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

We all took about 3 bites...
Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.

Yeah... That is how i thought untill i got constant nosebleeds. I am a lot better off without that stuff... Except for alcohol... God i love alcohol...

_________________


Needs moar urine and shit else it won't erect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Today at 6:34 am

Back to top Go down
 
Shrooms - Discussion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Apocalypse Discussion
» Skyrim Discussion
» Phoenix Wright's Moveset Discussion
» Crusade Stage Roster Discussion (Part 3)
» Wrestling Discussion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: