OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Shrooms - Discussion.

Go down 
+13
Vaseline
Soulself
Jet
Astraeos
CollaWars
SoupWithSauce
RalphTheWonderLlama
Smap
Yeet
Daroska
The Mortonator
Causa
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:20 pm

I never liked the taste of mushrooms. They're tolerable in speghetti sauce since they're cooked down to practically nothing, but overall they're a useless ingredient.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:40 am

Astraeos wrote:
I never liked the taste of mushrooms. They're tolerable in speghetti sauce since they're cooked down to practically nothing, but overall they're a useless ingredient.

I'll have you know that mushrooms are a fine addition to any meal.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:54 am

TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:

Win.

^ TheMortonator's bitch.

Shut up and tie yourself to the bed.

The homosexual is strong in you, yes?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Daroska wrote:

^ TheMortonator's bitch.

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:06 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:

My gender is Vampire. So long as you aren't filled with holy water I'm interested.

oh.. do you sparkle.

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:49 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Oh no! VASELINE IS COMING! :llama:

Oh wait, you're an adult....Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Now, whoever said I'm an adult? :demon:
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:01 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

I reckon we're about the same age.

:stormtrooper:
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Vaseline wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Whoo hoo!

You're probably wrong. troll
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

Whoo hoo!

You're probably wrong. troll

18?

Although, I may be thinking you're someone else...
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Vaseline wrote:
18?

troll

Vaseline wrote:
Although, I may be thinking you're someone else...

Warmer....
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

You love me. You mention me ALL the time when I haven't even posted in a thread...

Okay...You got me.

NOT! troll
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Okay...You got me.

NOT! troll

Aw you got me there!!!

NOT!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Okay...You got me.

NOT! troll

Aw you got me there!!!

NOT!

LOL! 7 year old humor is epic.
Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm

The cats just exploded.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:14 am

I probably should have been involved with this discussion... but the shrooms say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:03 am

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
Back to top Go down
Smap
OT Master
Smap

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:29 am

KingWilbourn wrote:
You know what's better than shrooms?

MUDKIPZ.

Sorry I'm back. Was babysitting actually.
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 4:01 am

Done it...

Me and a couple of friends wanted to try it out. I was 16 back then... So we locked ourselves in a room and took the damn things. One of my friends got paranoid by the 2 of us and started running against the wall like an NPC character in Oblivion. It was really weird. Another friend of mine thought he could fly. So he knocked himself out against the wall. By jumping off a couch directly with his head into the wall. The wall was damaged and the guy had a concocion.

I myself thought that i was in a forrest and there Tweety can flying in with a balloon in one hand and a knife in the other. And i started screaming NO TWEETY! Don't kill me! And i got really paranoid and hid under the bed of my friend.

Kids... Don't do drugs... :llama:
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:47 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Done it...

Me and a couple of friends wanted to try it out. I was 16 back then... So we locked ourselves in a room and took the damn things. One of my friends got paranoid by the 2 of us and started running against the wall like an NPC character in Oblivion. It was really weird. Another friend of mine thought he could fly. So he knocked himself out against the wall. By jumping off a couch directly with his head into the wall. The wall was damaged and the guy had a concocion.

I myself thought that i was in a forrest and there Tweety can flying in with a balloon in one hand and a knife in the other. And i started screaming NO TWEETY! Don't kill me! And i got really paranoid and hid under the bed of my friend.

Kids... Don't do drugs... :llama:

lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:13 pm

TheErebus wrote:

lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

We all took about 3 bites...
Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.
Back to top Go down
TheErebus
OT'er
TheErebus

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:47 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:54 pm

I've never done drugs.

But I did OD on Flintstone Vitamins when I was 8.

:llama:
Back to top Go down
God
OT'er
God

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:57 pm

TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

Good times.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.

Yeah... That is how i thought untill i got constant nosebleeds. I am a lot better off without that stuff... Except for alcohol... God i love alcohol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrooms - Discussion.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next