OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Shrooms - Discussion.

Go down 
+13
Vaseline
Soulself
Jet
Astraeos
CollaWars
SoupWithSauce
RalphTheWonderLlama
Smap
Yeet
Daroska
The Mortonator
Causa
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:35 pm

Yoclema... a babysitter?

Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 I%20like%20were%20this%20thread%20is%20going
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:58 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

We all took about 3 bites...
Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.

Yeah... That is how i thought untill i got constant nosebleeds. I am a lot better off without that stuff... Except for alcohol... God i love alcohol...
Alcoholism runs in my family so I have to be careful with that stuff. I promised my parents I'd lay off it for the time being so I was just smoking a ton of weed fro a while but I decided to quit that for a bit also since I stopped having fun with it. Salvia doesn't do enough for me to enjoy it either so I'm stuck with nothing at the moment. In a couple months I'll give drinking a go again.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

lol How much did you guys take? First time I did shrooms I just sat in front of a campfire, laughing hysterically. Hallucinations were mild, just a lot of face changes, like I couldn't tell who was who apart from the voice. It's like their face would change every time I looked at it. And there were a couple of times where I could have swore the trees were breathing around me.

Good times.

Well, we put it in a cake... Which was marinated in hasj oil... So it would fuck anyone up pretty much... XD

Really potent stuff. Don't do it anymore... Went to rehab for a speed addiction.

I use to take speed. Nothing hardcore like crack or meth, but I use to pop adderall all the time and just sit around and play competitive shooters all day. That was pretty fun. I was never really addicted or anything, but it was a lot of fun for the time being. Only reason I quit that was because my blood pressure was starting to go up, and I didn't want to have a stroke or anything. Now I just smoke a lot of pot.

Yeah... That is how i thought untill i got constant nosebleeds. I am a lot better off without that stuff... Except for alcohol... God i love alcohol...
Alcoholism runs in my family so I have to be careful with that stuff. I promised my parents I'd lay off it for the time being so I was just smoking a ton of weed fro a while but I decided to quit that for a bit also since I stopped having fun with it. Salvia doesn't do enough for me to enjoy it either so I'm stuck with nothing at the moment. In a couple months I'll give drinking a go again.

Hookah.... dooo it. Speaking of which... mine prob needs to be cleaned... >.>
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

Good times.

I like hookah. It's actually pretty fun. Only problem is you can't practically carry it around and set it up :P
At least you can feel something for an ok amount of time if you continuously smoke.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:11 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
TheErebus wrote:

Good times.

I like hookah. It's actually pretty fun. Only problem is you can't practically carry it around and set it up :P
At least you can feel something for an ok amount of time if you continuously smoke.

Hookah is the only thing I've ever enjoyed smoking... besides a Cuban cigar in SA (god damn did I feel cool). If I set it up it means I'm looking forward to sitting there and relaxing. Alc-y-hol's prob my only bad habit... tho I haven't been arrested in months soooo... all is good. :D
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Scott wrote:

Hookah is the only thing I've ever enjoyed smoking... besides a Cuban cigar in SA (god damn did I feel cool). If I set it up it means I'm looking forward to sitting there and relaxing. Alc-y-hol's prob my only bad habit... tho I haven't been arrested in months soooo... all is good. :D
Arrested? Does our gentle Scott get into fights when he's been drinking? :P

But I'm not at college yet, so I'm still living with my parents and they don't approve of that stuff so I respect their requests and hold off on it. I hardly ever get the chance to smoke it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:24 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:

But I'm not at college yet, so I'm still living with my parents and they don't approve of that stuff so I respect their requests and hold off on it. I hardly ever get the chance to smoke it.

It tends to be a habit... one of which I'm breaking. Haven't had a parole offy since last year... sobs. -_-

Anywho... do what I did... I got out of the house when I was 16... 15? No... I think it was 16... went to Ireland to stay with some relatives... came back after a little over half a year and got an actual good paying job. Haven't had to live at home since... :P
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:33 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:

I could have sworn you were about 30. Wow, hiya PJ ;)

Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Vaseline wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Scott wrote:

I could have sworn you were about 30. Wow, hiya PJ ;)

Lol nope. I'm somewhat young, but still older than a lot of the OT peeps.

Also I'm not sure what that wink is for but I'm above the age of consent in my state so I don't think I'm your type ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrooms - Discussion.    Shrooms - Discussion.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shrooms - Discussion.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3