I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Who sucks more?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who?
Branch
64%
 64% [ 7 ]
Bobabounty
36%
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:


I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

I still love you.

Always.

This is why I have never had any bad blood with you, Grimeth. <3

I love you sucess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:


Calling people "fuckers" every other post doesn't get people to like you, snookums. Perhaps you should try a different approach like having a personality beyond swearing constantly.

I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

I like him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
I'm actually really surprised that most of these kinds of threads always leave me out. I guess I'm just really good blending into the background.

You fuckers.

Calling people "fuckers" every other post doesn't get people to like you, snookums. Perhaps you should try a different approach like having a personality beyond swearing constantly.

I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

Ever since you've joined all you do is cuss and talk like you're in the navy. I respect you for being in the navy, what I don't respect is how you shove it down our throats.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:


I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

I like him.

What happened to the whole argument with you insulting him for being in the Navy that lasted for like an hour?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:


Calling people "fuckers" every other post doesn't get people to like you, snookums. Perhaps you should try a different approach like having a personality beyond swearing constantly.

I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

This is incorrect. The Navy business was only brought up in certain conversations, I don't constantly bring it up like you assholes.

I post in red because it's a habit I developed early on.

I cuss because it's in my fucking vocabulary. I don't need to cuss to sound cool or 'bad ass'. I'm no where near being a badass.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Jet wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:


Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

I like him.


What happened to the whole argument with you insulting him for being in the Navy that lasted for like an hour?

Show me it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 pm

And Jet? You have no room to talk considering what faggy bullshit you demonstrated in the past.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:


I have and done before. In fact, I've done it a lot more than you think. So you're just spewing bullshit.

Also, I will never rage/quit. Unless it's Super Street Fighter 4 online. Then I'll rage quit.

Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

This is incorrect. The Navy business was only brought up in certain conversations, I don't constantly bring it up like you assholes.

I post in red because it's a habit I developed early on.

I cuss because it's in my fucking vocabulary. I don't need to cuss to sound cool or 'bad ass'. I'm no where near being a badass.

*I wasn't insulting you for being in the navy. I can respect someone willing to do something like that, however I was just saying you hardly have a personality.

*Again I'm not insulting you. And why the hell should I care if you post in red?

*Okay, whatever. Point is you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Jet wrote:
you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

This comment is getting old.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
And Jet? You have no room to talk considering what faggy bullshit you demonstrated in the past.

Orly?

Like? Let me guess "You're 13 and immature and stupid".

If that's what you would like to discuss, we've already established that and put a cherry on top. If you want to kick at the dead horse (more like blowing it's head off with a shotgun at this point) be my guest.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:


facepalm

Being a jerk doesn't make you a troll.

A good 2/3 of the OT says you're wrong, my good Mort.

Mort is never wrong. The world makes it to where it is true.

Ya, who do you think it was that thought grass should be mostly green?

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:
you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

This comment is getting old.

This is only the 2nd time I've said that, and I forgot that I used it before. I think I have a friend who said that once. Problem?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Jet wrote:
CollaWars wrote:


I like him.


What happened to the whole argument with you insulting him for being in the Navy that lasted for like an hour?

Show me it.

Okay, give me a minute or so.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:
you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

This comment is getting old.

This is only the 2nd time I've said that, and I forgot that I used it before. I think I have a friend who said that once. Problem?

Not really, I just wanted a way to get into this conversation.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:


Your so called "personality" is nothing beyond this

*I'm in the Navy
*I post in red
*I cuss constantly to sound bad ass.

I can keep this going all week if you'd like.

This is incorrect. The Navy business was only brought up in certain conversations, I don't constantly bring it up like you assholes.

I post in red because it's a habit I developed early on.

I cuss because it's in my fucking vocabulary. I don't need to cuss to sound cool or 'bad ass'. I'm no where near being a badass.

*I wasn't insulting you for being in the navy. I can respect someone willing to do something like that, however I was just saying you hardly have a personality.

*Again I'm not insulting you. And why the hell should I care if you post in red?

*Okay, whatever. Point is you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

Maybe if you haven't taken the time to point out all my 'bad' qualities, you would see my other side. Which you will never see if you people keep calling me out on shit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:


This comment is getting old.

This is only the 2nd time I've said that, and I forgot that I used it before. I think I have a friend who said that once. Problem?

Not really, I just wanted a way to get into this conversation.

Go sit in the corner, young man.

Yes I know this is ironic, assholes. Don't shove it down my throat.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
And Jet? You have no room to talk considering what faggy bullshit you demonstrated in the past.

Orly?

Like? Let me guess "You're 13 and immature and stupid".

If that's what you would like to discuss, we've already established that and put a cherry on top. If you want to kick at the dead horse (more like blowing it's head off with a shotgun at this point) be my guest.

Your Multiple Personalities shit. Your period you had. Need I go on? Now stop trying call me out and experience my good side.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:


This is incorrect. The Navy business was only brought up in certain conversations, I don't constantly bring it up like you assholes.

I post in red because it's a habit I developed early on.

I cuss because it's in my fucking vocabulary. I don't need to cuss to sound cool or 'bad ass'. I'm no where near being a badass.

*I wasn't insulting you for being in the navy. I can respect someone willing to do something like that, however I was just saying you hardly have a personality.

*Again I'm not insulting you. And why the hell should I care if you post in red?

*Okay, whatever. Point is you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

Maybe if you haven't taken the time to point out all my 'bad' qualities, you would see my other side. Which you will never see if you people keep calling me out on shit.

I honestly don't have issues with you. I'm just saying is all. :roll:

And I DO have something I appriceate about you. I appriceate you for joining the Navy. I was never insulting any of those qualities but just saying that's all we know about you in response to the conversation. If you feel so butt hurt about it go join a different forum. :roll:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Jet wrote:
Yes I know this is ironic, assholes. Don't shove it down my throat.

Good, I wasn't going to tell you.


_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
And Jet? You have no room to talk considering what faggy bullshit you demonstrated in the past.

Orly?

Like? Let me guess "You're 13 and immature and stupid".

If that's what you would like to discuss, we've already established that and put a cherry on top. If you want to kick at the dead horse (more like blowing it's head off with a shotgun at this point) be my guest.

Your Multiple Personalities shit. Your period you had. Need I go on? Now stop trying call me out and experience my good side.

Yeah, Jet you kinda pushed the Personality stuff.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jet wrote:
Yes I know this is ironic, assholes. Don't shove it down my throat.

Good, I wasn't going to tell you.


Michael Jackson makes me laugh everytime.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
And Jet? You have no room to talk considering what faggy bullshit you demonstrated in the past.

Orly?

Like? Let me guess "You're 13 and immature and stupid".

If that's what you would like to discuss, we've already established that and put a cherry on top. If you want to kick at the dead horse (more like blowing it's head off with a shotgun at this point) be my guest.

Your Multiple Personalities shit. Your period you had. Need I go on? Now stop trying call me out and experience my good side.

Lol.

Let me think of which response I want to use to this....

1. The multiple personalities wasn't considered all that much of a pain in the ass by the OT. It lasted for like....an hour. And nobody but you seems to care.
2. That was a while ago and I've admitted that it was stupid. What you want, a cookie?
3. For like the 3rd time now I'M NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU OUT. I'M NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU OUT. I'M NOT TRYING TO CALL YOU OUT. Would like me to repeat it once more?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:


*I wasn't insulting you for being in the navy. I can respect someone willing to do something like that, however I was just saying you hardly have a personality.

*Again I'm not insulting you. And why the hell should I care if you post in red?

*Okay, whatever. Point is you cuss more than the Kardashians and the characters off of the Boondocks combined.

Maybe if you haven't taken the time to point out all my 'bad' qualities, you would see my other side. Which you will never see if you people keep calling me out on shit.

I honestly don't have issues with you. I'm just saying is all. :roll:

And I DO have something I appriceate about you. I appriceate you for joining the Navy. I was never insulting any of those qualities but just saying that's all we know about you in response to the conversation. If you feel so butt hurt about it go join a different forum. :roll:

I don't get butthurt about a damn thing. I get annoyed about how fucking stupid you people can be. Like right now. People insult me, I fight back. I always fight back. I never call it quits until they drop it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:06 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:


Maybe if you haven't taken the time to point out all my 'bad' qualities, you would see my other side. Which you will never see if you people keep calling me out on shit.

I honestly don't have issues with you. I'm just saying is all. :roll:

And I DO have something I appriceate about you. I appriceate you for joining the Navy. I was never insulting any of those qualities but just saying that's all we know about you in response to the conversation. If you feel so butt hurt about it go join a different forum. :roll:

I don't get butthurt about a damn thing. I get annoyed about how fucking stupid you people can be. Like right now. People insult me, I fight back. I always fight back. I never call it quits until they drop it.

That's nice. Now either continue the discussion or take your ball and go home.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Today at 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Who sucks more?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sell lvl33 for 5pupils! MY BRUTE SUCKS!!!
» Finding A Job Sucks
» hahahah PS3 sucks!!!
» This sucks.
» Seibertron news sucks

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: