OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Who sucks more?

Go down 
+11
Scott
Causa
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Matieu
SoupWithSauce
CollaWars
The Mortonator
Daroska
Branch
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Who?
Branch
Who sucks more? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap64%Who sucks more? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Bobabounty
Who sucks more? - Page 4 I_vote_lcap36%Who sucks more? - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Who sucks more? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

Right about what? We have like 5 different arguments going on at once. Which one?

About you calling me out and stuff. Just look back and read your post post that provoked me.

For the record I provoked you first.

Goddammit. I'm sitting here and I realized that within these past couple of days, I argued with 13 year olds. I need to take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Branch wrote:
I wonder what the OT will be like in a month.

Go play in a different thread.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:21 pm

I say we stop fighting and unite against a common enemy!

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

Right about what? We have like 5 different arguments going on at once. Which one?

About you calling me out and stuff. Just look back and read your post that provoked me. Which was the one stating that I had no personality.

Oh yeah.

I never said you had no personality. I said you showed us nothing beyond those three things and yet you expected everyone to get along just sun-shiney with you.

No, I don't expect a damn thing from you people, which is why you never seen me outside of my 'sour' personality.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Branch wrote:
I say we stop fighting and unite against a common enemy

Daroska?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

About you calling me out and stuff. Just look back and read your post post that provoked me.

Goddammit. I'm sitting here and I realized that within these past couple of days, I argued with 13 year olds. I need to take a shower.

You keep carrying this out. I offered a moment for both of us to just walk away.

I could have just walked away, but I would have "lost" and didn't want that. So I made it to where it could be a "tie" and both of us lose/win. You demanded I say I was wrong, and I disagree with that. And I can't believe I'm arguing with some idiot over the internet. I could be doing other things right now too, you know.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

About you calling me out and stuff. Just look back and read your post that provoked me. Which was the one stating that I had no personality.

Oh yeah.

I never said you had no personality. I said you showed us nothing beyond those three things and yet you expected everyone to get along just sun-shiney with you.

No, I don't expect a damn thing from you people, which is why you never seen me outside of my 'sour' personality.

For the lulz, I was given a warning 2 days ago for insulting another member.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:

Daroska?

Whatever floats your boat, Jack.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:

You keep carrying this out. I offered a moment for both of us to just walk away.

I could have just walked away, but I would have "lost" and didn't want that. So I made it to where it could be a "tie" and both of us lose/win. You demanded I say I was wrong, and I disagree with that. And I can't believe I'm arguing with some idiot over the internet. I could be doing other things right now too, you know.

Who's the idiot? Surely, it's not me, because you're not seeing it in my perspective.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:

Daroska?

That's actually not a terrible idea right there.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Branch wrote:

Daroska?

Shut up and see through my perspective. About the personality thing, I mean.

Also, yeah. Daroska is a dick.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

Who's the idiot? Surely, it's not me, because you're not seeing it in my perspective.

Nor are you seeing in mine. What else do you want from me? I've made it clear that I'm not agreeing with you, so you can forget that.

And yes I was talking about you. So again, I leave an offer on the table, we both walk away. I want to do other things. I don't just walk away myself because I'll be told I "lost". So either continue this for at least another 30 minutes or just shake hands and screw this. You're arguing with a 13 year old over the internet. Keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Branch wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

Oh yeah.

For the lulz, I was given a warning 2 days ago for insulting another member.

Quoted.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:27 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

Daroska?

I'M NOT GOING TO AGREE WITH YOU, GET OVER IT AND CALL IT A TEMPORARY TRUCE.

My God, he isn't even listening.

And yes, he's an arrogant asshole.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

Nor are you seeing in mine. What else do you want from me? I've made it clear that I'm not agreeing with you, so you can forget that.

And yes I was talking about you. So again, I leave an offer on the table, we both walk away. I want to do other things. I don't just walk away myself because I'll be told I "lost". So either continue this for at least another 30 minutes or just shake hands and screw this. You're arguing with a 13 year old over the internet. Keep that in mind.

But you need to look past me to see my true colors. It is a mask that I wear. Make sure you keep that in mind, as well.

I am a book with a hard cover. My pages have a musty smell and they sound heavenly as you flip through them. And you're judging the cover.

Last edited by Captain Burkman on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

So we all agree. We all need lives and Daroska is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

But you need to look past me to see my true colors. It is a mask that I wear. Make sure you keep that in mind, as well.

Then what the hell are we arguing over!?

Did I just waste thirty minutes arguing over something that could be compromised that easily!? What the hell?!

Okay, tell you what. I'll make a compromise, you don't be such a dick and I'll try to get to know you. In return I won't be an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

So we all agree. We all need lives and Daroska is retarded.

Not retarded, just arrogant and stupid.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:

Did I just waste thirty minutes arguing over something that could be compromised that easily!? What the hell?!

Okay, tell you what. I'll make a compromise, you don't be such a dick and I'll try to get to know you. In return I won't be an asshole.

Deal. Now let's run a campaign to get Daroska out of office.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Jet wrote:
Yep. When he was being a dick it was just him trolling.

What the fu-
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Captain Burkman wrote:
Jet wrote:
Captain Burkman wrote:

Deal. Now let's run a campaign to get Daroska out of office.

/presidential handshake
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:33 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jet wrote:
Yep. When he was being a dick it was just him trolling.

What the fu-

That was Boba, that's a completely different story. Plus Boba just acted sensitive and over reacted to crap.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Jet wrote:
That was Boba, that's a completely different story. Plus Boba just acted sensitive and over reacted to crap.

Suuuuuure....
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Butting into Council business that could piss off Matieu? I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 pm

That is Councilman Daroska Sparrow you are conspiring against!
Who sucks more? - Page 4 JackSparrowProfile
Now to go make one of those hippy admins scare you munchkins off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who sucks more?   Who sucks more? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who sucks more?
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next