OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Pro Life or Pro Choice?

Go down 
+18
Branch
Spankster
DarthNemis
Matieu
Ban-Anad
Astraeos
Vaseline
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
GSG
PJsnaks
Soulself
Scott
CollaWars
RagnarokJC
Causa
Yeet
Boba
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Abortion or no?
Pro Life ( No Abortions )
Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Pro Choice ( Go Abortions! )
Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 I_vote_lcap62%Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
I find it funny, that most liberals are ok for killing innocent unborn children, but fight for the lives of serial rapist and murderers. Pro Life.

Yeah but it's not exactly "killing innocent unborn children".

Shhh, let him live in his little world *Tucks Branch in and tells him a story about horrible liberals and epic conservatives. Turns light off* Good night little Texan...

Treat me like a kid? Original. Very original. You just think of that?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Shhh, let him live in his little world *Tucks Branch in and tells him a story about horrible liberals and epic conservatives. Turns light off* Good night little Texan...

Treat me like a kid? Original. Very original. You just think of that?

Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 Badplaceforbaby
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
I find it funny, that most liberals are ok for killing innocent unborn children, but fight for the lives of serial rapist and murderers. Pro Life.

Yeah it is. Have they killed, raped or robed anyone yet? lolno. They born yet? Nope. Are they children? Technically no, they are babies.

Okay, I had a counter argument all typed out but cba.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Branch wrote:

Branch, for the first time in a millennia, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Branch wrote:

Branch, for the first time in a millennia, I agree with you.

Come now, there have been more times... like... that... one time... somewhere...
Back to top Go down
LeetYourMakeup
Mod's Pet
LeetYourMakeup

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Vaseline wrote:
I'm just gonna say that, as a woman, I am for abortions.

Anyone else notice that the women are for abortions on this topic? I am thankful that I have the right to choose to have a baby or not because it is MY body.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm pro-life and I'm a woman....

What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:01 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Anyone else notice that the women are for abortions on this topic? I am thankful that I have the right to choose to have a baby or not because it is MY body.

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm

LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

There are plenty of woman against abortion... And most people against abortion aren't worried about your body but the body inside your body which contains clearly separate, if reliant, base code and parts.

I make no secret of the fact I think guys making sexist remarks on the internet is stupid, but that's a two way street. Maybe men can just up and walk away, but they still have a steak in having and raising a child. And whether I agree with them or not I know that every guy in this thread is perfectly capable of reasoned discourse.
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Branch wrote:

I find it funny how those pro choice liberal bastards will stand their defending freedom of choice and then immediately turn around and pass laws enforcing safety belts and illegal drug use.

WTF I thought u fuckers were pro choice?!?! and im making the choice to not wear my dam safety belt.

Hypocritical bastards.

(btw i dont support the non use of safety belts. I wear mine, its just an example)
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

I find it funny that when somebody can't win a debate about a simple subject like abortions, they have to switch to insulting the persons other views. The world isn't black and white, it's not liberals and conservatives. There are liberals who don't support abortions, and conservatives who do support it. So if you can't hold your own in an argument then you should just admit that your an ignorant bastard and not try and change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Well, I think we can all agree on one thing...

Chickens don't have armpits.

Matieu Shepard wrote:
The world isn't black and white

Mayyyne, you racist!

Popo
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
I find it funny that when somebody can't win a debate about a simple subject like abortions, they have to switch to insulting the persons other views. The world isn't black and white, it's not liberals and conservatives. There are liberals who don't support abortions, and conservatives who do support it. So if you can't hold your own in an argument then you should just admit that your an ignorant bastard and not try and change the subject.

I'm black and white.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:

Rose
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:

<3
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 pm

Vaseline wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Exactly!

I do agree with Wade Vs Roe that women have a constitutional right under the 9th amendment to have an abortion. However i dont believe that it went far enough.
I think they also should have noted that the baby also has a right to life. They then should have noted that their is a conundrum of the two rights and that in most incases the women who were getting abortions were trying to prevent needing one in the first place by use of condoms ect. However, if a woman got pregnant purposely and wanted a baby, she then doesnt have a right to get an abortion. You cant give someone life than take it away. However, if the pregnancy is an accident then its the same as say for example i go into a comma and for some hypothetical reason unless a woman doesnt go through the exact same side effects as pregnancy I will die. She has a right to not have to do that just like someone has a right not to give away a kidney if they choose not to.

I think both sides need to acknowledge both the unborn child and women have both of these rights guaranteed to them under the 9th Amendment.

I think women should consider other options before getting an abortion.

But i think the real issue we should all be talking about is the "child safety laws" and the adoption filtering cycle.

People would easily pay a pregnant girl 30000 dollars (some cases you see much more money involved) for the child. And what girl doesnt want 30000 big ones? The cost easily covers pregnancy and some nice living cash.

However the counter arguement is that this shouldnt be allowed because then girls will simply get pregnant and have kids to make some cash. They also argue that bad families will adopt.

Ok my question to you girls is this. Dont you both agree with me that you have absolutely every right to your body correct? (I do believe that though I didnt think i needed to metnion it) and so will you also agree with me that someone should be aloud to pay you whatever amount of money they desire for you to go through pregnancy and to have the child?

I have heard both Pro Choice people and Pro Life people say that people shouldnt be aloud to "buy" babies as they call it.

Its not buying a child. Its paying for a women's pain and suffering aswell as medical costs.

Ok so vase and LeetYourMakeup do you both agree with me?

Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:

Exactly!

I do agree with Wade Vs Roe that women have a constitutional right under the 9th amendment to have an abortion. However i dont believe that it went far enough.
I think they also should have noted that the baby also has a right to life. They then should have noted that their is a conundrum of the two rights and that in most incases the women who were getting abortions were trying to prevent needing one in the first place by use of condoms ect. However, if a woman got pregnant purposely and wanted a baby, she then doesnt have a right to get an abortion. You cant give someone life than take it away. However, if the pregnancy is an accident then its the same as say for example i go into a comma and for some hypothetical reason unless a woman doesnt go through the exact same side effects as pregnancy I will die. She has a right to not have to do that just like someone has a right not to give away a kidney if they choose not to.

I think both sides need to acknowledge both the unborn child and women have both of these rights guaranteed to them under the 9th Amendment.

But i think the real issue we should all be talking about is the "child safety laws" and the adoption filtering cycle.

People would easily pay a pregnant girl 30000 dollars (some cases you see much more money involved) for the child. And what girl doesnt want 30000 big ones? The cost easily covers pregnancy and some nice living cash.

However the counter arguement is that this shouldnt be allowed because then girls will simply get pregnant and have kids to make some cash. They also argue that bad families will adopt.

Ok my question to you girls is this. Dont you both agree with me that you have absolutely every right to your body correct? (I do believe that though I didnt think i needed to metnion it) and so will you also agree with me that someone should be aloud to pay you whatever amount of money they desire for you to go through pregnancy and to have the child?

I have heard both Pro Choice people and Pro Life people say that people shouldnt be aloud to "buy" babies as they call it.

Its not buying a child. Its paying for a women's pain and suffering aswell as medical costs.

What on earth?

Why the hell would I agree with you? Seriously...

You know it's illegal to "buy" a baby. It's illegal to pay a surrogate to carry a child for you and it's illegal to pay a woman to give you their baby.

Also, do you even realise what women go through to have a baby? Sorry to be blunt but a womens vagina is never the same again after having a child. Never mind the emotional impact it has on her.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Exactly!

What on earth?

You know it's illegal to "buy" a baby. It's illegal to pay a surrogate to carry a child for you and it's illegal to pay a woman to give you their baby.

Also, do you even realise what women go through to have a baby? Sorry to be blunt but a womens vagina is never the same again after having a child. Never mind the emotional impact it has on her.

I think he means adopt. Cute little bastard isn't he.

Personally, that was tmi for me...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

What on earth?

Yeah, it's illegal to pay for adoption as well.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:25 pm

Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

What on earth?

You'll learn about this stuff eventually. You can't shield your eyes from the way of the world forever!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

What on earth?

It is? What are things you have to go through to adopt a child?
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

Zero Beat wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:

It is? What are things you have to go through to adopt a child?

Well, in my country you don't pay a fee to adopt a child.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
LeetYourMakeup wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Exactly!

Well let's see, where do I start...

1) "However, if a woman got pregnant purposely and wanted a baby, she then doesnt have a right to get an abortion." Right, if the woman WANTED the baby, she wouldn't get an abortion, that ruins the entire point of WANTING a child.

2) View my last post, this thread is made to discuss abortions, we're not going into why a woman got pregnant in the first place, so don't go changing the subject when you run out of ideas of why your right.

3) Don't assume somebody agrees with you, that's just ignorant of somebody elses opinions. When somebody seems clear to you it's usually not to another person.

4) If somebody doesn't want to have a child, you shouldn't start posting that money will change that. If people don't want to do something, then your just bribing them to go against their beliefs. That's like telling somebody who doesn't believe in slavery that if you pay them money, they should believe in slavery.

5) Don't start quoting the 9th amendment, there are quite a few people on these forums not in America, if your going to go quoting constitutions, then you should include those of other countries. Don't assume that everybody looks up to America and knows and follows their laws.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Exactly!

Well let's see, where do I start...

1) "However, if a woman got pregnant purposely and wanted a baby, she then doesnt have a right to get an abortion." Right, if the woman WANTED the baby, she wouldn't get an abortion, that ruins the entire point of WANTING a child.

2) View my last post, this thread is made to discuss abortions, we're not going into why a woman got pregnant in the first place, so don't go changing the subject when you run out of ideas of why your right.

3) Don't assume somebody agrees with you, that's just ignorant of somebody elses opinions. When somebody seems clear to you it's usually not to another person.

4) If somebody doesn't want to have a child, you shouldn't start posting that money will change that. If people don't want to do something, then your just bribing them to go against their beliefs. That's like telling somebody who doesn't believe in slavery that if you pay them money, they should believe in slavery.

5) Don't start quoting the 9th amendment, there are quite a few people on these forums not in America, if your going to go quoting constitutions, then you should include those of other countries. Don't assume that everybody looks up to America and knows and follows their laws.

Absolutely right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Life or Pro Choice?    Pro Life or Pro Choice?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pro Life or Pro Choice?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next