OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Heroes

Go down 
+9
Scott
Burkman
CollaWars
Matieu
Boba
Yeet
Meatlocker
Jet
Branch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:36 am

Chapter VI
Part 1

It was noon by galactic standard. The star was at its peak and the battle to the east could be heard. Foolishly enough, the Empire placed the large base next to a dune to the west where the strike team awaited their moment. Kalbon looked at his men who were pumping with adreneline. The moment they had been waiting for all their lives had finally arrived. They would make a difference. Kalbon searched for some words of encouragement and turned to his troops.

"Today, marks the tenth year since the Empire swung an uppercut to the Republic's capitol. Today we will show them that this day isn't theirs to hold forever. We will take back Rotota and march to defeat the Empire's occupation on Otania. Follow me to victory, Otanians!" he yelled. He worried they wouldn't take a speech from a new 17 year old, but when the ten to twenty troops yelped in excitement he knew he had no reason to.

Kalbon turned and ran to the wall. Almost all of the troops threw grenades over the towering wall. The explosions rocked the west side. Kalbon ignited his lightsaber and carved a hole. With the Force he blew it apart and ran in lightsaber at hand. The Otanians followed blasters blazing to the numerous pressure points. Kalbon and another trooper entered the hangar, demolishing the Sith troopers that came their way. They entered the control room and defeated the few guards and officers. Kalbon searched the system to see how the plan was going. Sergeant Fract reported in on all the splinter groups.

Metal Jaw had an intruder alert blarring and the attacks on the west messed up the Imperial eastern defensive. All splinter groups reported in except for one. The main generator was still under Imperial control. When reinforcements came to the hangar, Kalbon departed for the generator.

It was inside the largest building of the base and seemingly the most protected. He entered into silence. The halls were dark besides the light from his saber and the light at the end that signified the generator. As he turned the corner he noticed an explosion mark and an Otanian body lying a few feet away. Up the stairs he saw another that was the leader of the group. He guessed the whole group had died. He went to examine the dead leader when, from behind the generator, came out the bounty hunter from Corellia. She held a sniper rifle at her hip and Kalbon noticed her new cybernetic hand she used to hold it. Judging by her characheristics, she was an Arkanian. The "completely evolved" humans.

Kalbon leaped out of the way as the blaster bolt hit where he used to stand. Besides the sniper, the Arkanian wore many weapons. Too many to count. Kalbon stared at the Arkanian and wiped blood from his face with one hand.

"Welcome Jedi. I am Lazion. Your deathbringer." said the Arkanian. Kalbon lifted his lightsaber into a Djem So stance. The two stared at eachother for a few minutes. Kalbon breathed hard, but kept it in check to keep the bounty hunter off balance. He was gonna wait until she attacked first. But it seemed that was not the best strategy. The bounty hunter was deciding on the best way to engage. He would not give her that advantage. He tossed his lightsaber to her feet and leaped out of the way at the same time. She fell backwards and dropped the sniper blaster.

When Kalbon's lightsaber returned to him, he pulled the rifle to him and sliced it in half. She jumped behind the generator and waited. Kalbon slowly walked up the short stairs to find the Arkanian. A small ball came from behind and instantly ejected a greenish gas. Kalbon covered his mouth and nose and got a knee. He created a barrier around him with the Force. Blowing it away, he coughed and got ready to fight the bounty hunter. She wore a gas mask and held a pistol that was pointed at Kalbon. She shot and he deflected. She ran forward and jumped up. When she landed he slashed in a vertical motion. However she caught his arm with her cybernetic right arm. She squeezed and Kalbon yelled. He dropped the lightsaber and she hit him with the pistol in her left hand.

Laxion pulled Kalbon down and threw him across the room. She picked up his lightsaber and ignited it. She walked to him as he lay on the ground. She lifted the emerald blade and he suddenly awoke. He threw her across the room and she hit the wall with a crunch. The wall recieved some cracks after the impact. The lightsaber had been lost halfway over. Kalbon walked to the bounty hunter and pulled his lightsaber to his hand. Laxion coughed blood as she lifted herself a bit from the ground. She looked at Kalbon and slammed her hand on the floor. Another gas went off, but this wasn't the same. Just incase, Kalbon performed the same maneuver he did earlier. When the gas went away, Laxion was gone. She seemed to keep her blood in check. There was no trail. Just the puddle she had thrown up earlier.

About fifteen minutes later, an Otanian officer ran in. He was from the East Army.

"Sir, the Otanians have successfully defeated the Empire's forces. However we have sustained numerous casualties. Nearly half. We have lost contact with the General and with Chain." he reported. "You are currently in charge and will give us our next command."

Master Chain, Captain Khai and his team would most likely die. No matter how powerful. He began to wonder to himself. How powerful was this navy that is commanded to protect a small, indifferent world?

"Come with me to the hangar. And we need pilots." Kalbon said, rushing to the hangar.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Part 2

The void against the Metal Jaw created an eerie silence as it did on all spacecraft. Scott continued down the empty halls of the Jaw to the air lifts that would take him to the bridge. He and his strike team had been causing terror all across the ship and there was no sign of Daroska. He had seperated from the team and took a lift. The door opened to the bridge and it was empty. Except for one. The dark hooded man stood at the very front of the bridge gazing out of the viewport.

"Greetings Master." he said still keeping his stare. Scott pulled his lightsaber off his belt and ignited it. The crystal white blade erupted from the hilt. The figure released his cloak and it fell to the ground. He turned around revealing Daroska's corrupted features. He lifted the much longer hilt from his belt and held it horizontally. The saber ignited on both sides with a frightening hiss as Daroska twirled it to his side. Scott stood in his custom fighting stance and Daroska took on a Juyo stance. The only sound is of the pressure of space and the hiss of the lightsabers.

As if planned the two leaped toward eachother and clash blades in mid air. They landed and turned back to eachother and created another explosion of light. The burning sound intensified until the two let off. Their blades clashed again and again in an almost rhythmatic tune. Daroska made a horizontal slash to Scott's chest, but Scott bended back to avoid it. He spun back and forced Daroska back. The Force had completely overtaken the T'vian. His hair and eyes glowed a blue-ish white and the tattooes were now vibrant. Scott yelled in anger and begun to swing powerful shots to Daroska. He parried successfully but began to wear down. As he was begining to lose grip of his saber he leaped back and launched a bolt of lighting toward Scott.

Scott blocked it with is lightsaber as Daroska soared back to Scott and sliced at his feet. Scott scooted back and swung another attack. Blocking it with one side of his saber, Daroska swung the opposite side just for Scott to duck under it. The bottom blade meets with Scott's as Daroska pulled back. Scott made slash in an upward motion. Daroska blocks, but is forced backwards. His lightsaber fell against the lifts and he landed on his back. Scott attempted to kill him instantly, but Daroska spun out of the way. He sent a barray of lightning toward Scott that knocked his lightsaber away. Scott held the lightning in his hands using the Force. The light between them grew and Scott took a slow step toward Daroska. He took more and more until he reached Daroska. He yelled and grabbed Daroska by his Sith vest. He threw him against the lifts with the aid of the Force.

Scott leaped toward Daroska, lifting both lightsabers to his hands. He ignited both, Daroska's on one side only, and swiftly sliced Daroska at his chest. Daroska's body jumped, and then fell back again, motionless. The lightsabers disginited. Scott looked to the viewport and saw something he had not expected. Sith fighters battling eachother. He ran over to the control panel and deactivated the shields on the hangars for Sith fighters to enter. He ran to the lifts and then to the main hangar.

Currently landing was an Imperial shuttle. He watched it land and then saw the ramp go down. Out came Kalbon and a group of Otanian troops.

"Master Chain," said Kalbon, who took a quick bow to Scott. Kalbon smiled and then looked around. "Where is Captain Khai?" This hadn't come to Scott's mind yet. Matieu had already wanted to leave. He might've found his ship and left already.

"Excuse me?" yelled a voice from one of the entrances. Scott and Kalbon looked to see Matieu and Chirpy along with the captured soilders.. "You think I'm gonna leave without a bonus for this kriffin work?"

They all marched to the shuttle. Tycori, Soup and Varik saluted. "Besides, what's a celebration without Wolf Squad?" he smirked. For once there was joint relief in the group. Jett came out from the crowd and laughed. He pat Kalbon on the shoulder. The officer that came on the shuttle with Kalbon commanded troops to the bridge to take control of the Metal Jaw. The prisoners all got onto the shuttle to depart for Otania. Scott, Kalbon, Matieu and others took fighters that were in the hangar to help with the battle at hand. The Otanians already had the battle, but there was still some cleaning up to do.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Lol Daroska are be dead
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:05 am

I like this Bounty Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:08 am

The Mortonator wrote:

She sounds sexy... but I fear she might be one of those...

>.>
<.<

crossovers... Bull Shit
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:09 am

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

>.>
<.<

crossovers... Bull Shit

Uh... yea... ya see... i had planned for a Kaleesh bounty hunter, but Causa wanted to be an Arkanian.... female.... Causa Lazion.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:54 am

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

>.>
<.<

crossovers... Bull Shit

Uh... yea... ya see... i had planned for a Kaleesh bounty hunter, but Causa wanted to be an Arkanian.... female.... Causa Lazion.

I KNEW IT! I was suppose to use her in my RP as well... >.>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:37 am

Wait, so who's the main antagonist in this again?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:49 am

Sin-magir wrote:

You could say Daroska...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:10 am

Sin-magir wrote:

Ourselves... Auh
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:53 am

Epilogue

"Master!" Kalbon yelled in what seemed like a white room, but there were no walls. His master stood smiling at his former apprentice who was kneeling. Kalbon stood up and observed his master's garments. Long white Jedi robes. Jedi Ceremonial robes infact. "Master, I did it. We did it. Otania is free."

"Yes Kalbon. You are a very gifted young man. I am proud to have taught you." replied Celius. Suddenly, Kalbon's master turned grim. "Do not think that it is over. The worse has yet to come my apprentice. Nothing you have endured is equal to what you will. Otania may be free now, but soon, you must rise as a protector. Another enemy will come. And will brush you with the darkside."

Kalbon became irritated. "I saved a whole planet. I can handle the darkside. I'm not weak, Master." Kalbon yelled. He hadn't noticed the level of his voice until he finished. Celius shook his head.

"The darkside is strong Kalbon," as he said this his voice changed. Kalbon did not know the voice. It was deep and stressed. It screamed rage, anger, death. "You will fall to the dark. For the greater good of Otania."

Kalbon awoke from the dream. His window blared light into his room and then he remembered what today was. General, or Chancellor Span Kyv was holding a celebration of the successful battle. He jumped to his dresser and picked out his clean robes. His hair had grown out and was now shaggy. As he was putting on his second boot, he heard a knock on the door.

"Kal, hurry up! We're waitin' for you." said the voice of Matieu. Kalbon ran to the door when done with the boot and opened it. Matieu stood waiting with Jett, Scott and the remainder of Wolf Squad. "Let's go. We waited long enough for you to finish your beauty sleep."

They walked out the door into the streets of Otania. Outside, a cheering crowd welcomed them. This was larger and louder than the one they had when they landed. This crowd had additonal people from across Otania. Also different was when they first arrived, he noticed the the dash of doubt. Now it was of hope. That all of Otania will be free.

The walked down the streets waving back to all. "Quite a crowd, ain't it Kal?" yelled Matieu who stood next to him. Kalbon nodded, but was to into the whole atmosphere of the crowd. Finally, they reached The Chancellor's Office. On a stage, stood Span Kyv who smiled widely and greeted everyone. The crowd had followed the team to the stage still cheering. The group stood shoulder to shoulder behind the Chancellor. Span tapped on the microphone for attention. The crowd went silent.

"A few days ago, Otania with the great aid of these 7 heroes defeated the Empire's occupation fleet and killed Dark Lord Daroska." started the Chancellor. "With this they freed Rotota from the Empire's grip. Not only that. These 7 have given hope to the world of Otania. Hope that we may push this war where we will win! Hope that one day, a Force-sensitive child will be born without the fear of being picked up by the Empire. That one day Otania will be free from all Imperial occupation and help the Republic in this galactic war that plagues the galaxy.

"Now I give these medals to the 7 heroes that aided us." he said as he turned to Tycori who was first in the row. He placed a medal over his head and then continued down the row. Varik, Soup, Jett, Matieu, Scott and finally he came to Kalbon. "Wonderful work son." he said to Kalbon as he gave him a pat and returned to the podium. "The war may not be over. But I think we have a good amount of time to prepare for the Empire, wouldn't you say?"

The cheer cheered again with an explosion. Everyone began to laugh. Drinks were sold at local vendors and joy had become a virtue for Rotota on that day. Kalbon took a drink, even though by Coruscant local law he was underaged. Tycori raised his glass as they still stood on the stage. He laughed and everyone raised their glasses as well.

"Your work on Otania is pathetic. It's a worthless bunch of dirt and the natives defeated you?" said the hologram. "I'm surprised you didn't lose our position. How did you ever earn the title of Darth?"

"I aplogize Darth Marr. They had help. From Jedi." replied Darth Pan'Da. "I had little to do with out failu-"

"Little is too much, Pan'Da." yelled Marr, "The Dark Council has decided to send a... weapon to your position. We created it ourselves. First we will test it on Otania and when it succeeds we will use it against the Jedi."

"When will I recieve this weapon, my Lord?"

"We are finishing up. Should take another few years. When he arrives I want you to take care of him and decide the best strategy to use him for." explained Lord Marr.

"He?"

"Yes. Project Rage. I will contact you when we have finished. Try to not lose the whole system, Pan'Da!" screamed the hologram. "Marr out."
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:10 am

Project Rage, eh? The suspense is killing me!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:12 am

I love the names in this story. So much.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:19 am

"One of the best Fan Fics I've ever read!" -Scott Times
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

"Two galactic thumbs up!" -Burkman Geographic
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:47 pm

"Needs more Musaceae."
-Cabana News
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Thank you! I'm happy the way it turned out. I'm feeling up to the sequel. I'll get to work on the plot when I can.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:22 pm

"What little I focused in on was not bad." ~ Mortonation Reviews
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:02 pm

scrotum
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

I'm gonna change the name so it fits the sequel.

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Woah, you've put a lot of effort into this. So I'm going to actually this and the sequel, cheers. Seems pretty interesting anyway :D
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Causa wrote:
Woah, you've put a lot of effort into this. So I'm going to actually this and the sequel, cheers. Seems pretty interesting anyway :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5