OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Heroes

Go down 
+9
Scott
Burkman
CollaWars
Matieu
Boba
Yeet
Meatlocker
Jet
Branch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:55 am

Chapter IV
Part 1

Kalbon opened his eyes. The room around him was pitch black. There was no source of light. He looked left and right to find the same thing. The only thing he could see was the clothing he wore. He wore his Jedi outfit from his first years as a Padawan. Light tan color scheme with small bits of brown. He calmed himself. He closed his eyes and meditated. A few minutes passed. Suddenly, he was forced to open his eyes by a blaring light. What he saw startled him. Jedi Master Celius Bayyn stood before him in Ceremonial Jedi Robes. Celius' usual messy hair was in a neat position and his beard was clean and trimmed. He wore no scars that Kalbon had seen him with after the crash in the ship. It was better than the day before. The greatest difference was the blinding white light that was coming from his master.

"Master?! Master, where are we?" asked Kalbon, "Why are we here?"

His master smiled amd lifted his hand signaling Kalbon to be quiet. "Where we are is not important. Neither is why." explained Celius, "What is important is your mission. You have made allies on the way?"

Kalbon wasn't sure about what his master was asking. "Master? My mission was to capture the smuggler. Now I'm helping the smuggler. Please clarify."

The Jedi Master chuckled. Kalbon never really liked it when he did that. It made him feel inferior. But now, after his master's death, he is calm and is willing to listen to his master's explanation.

"My old apprentice. Hasn't this man taught enough of his crazy stories?" laughed Celius, "The Jedi Council assigned that mission. The Force has assigned you a new mission. A mission to find yourself and save lives." Celius set his hand on Kalbon's shoulder. "You will achieve many things my old apprentice. Until we meet again." he said as he started to fade away. As soon as he was fully gone, Kalbon himself started to fade. Everything became black.

Kalbon opened his eyes to find that he was still in the cockpit. Just as he was before he drifted to sleep. He looked at the front of the cockpit. Chirpy was plugged into Defiance and piloting while the others rested. Kalbon leaned over to the little droid and pat him on the top of the head. The droid let out a few little beebs and chirps in a rhythmatic song that was a sentence. Kalbon smirked at the comment of him needing to clean up.

"I guess I am a little dirty." he said. He hadn't bathed since they left Corellia. His face had dried blood and many scratches. Kalbon stood up. "I'll go wash up."

Kalbon grabbed a rag and wet it up. He rubbed his face to remove the blood and then used some bandages on his scars. He switched out Matieu's dirty clothing for his Jedi robes that were still worn and torn from the crash. He grabbed a piece of spiceloaf from the Eating Room and went back to the cockpit. Inside he finds Senator Fugem, dressed in his usual crimson and gold. The man was sitting at the co-pilot seat next to Chirpy, staring into the galaxy.

"Hello Jedi Padawan," he greeted without turning. His voice was rather shaky than usual. Kalbon sat in a seat behind him still eating his loaf. Kurt turned to Kalbon and showed a face that looked beyond its years. Even with the inner-change, the Senator worked up a smile.

"Is something wrong Senator?" Kalbon asked after he swallowed his loaf. Kurt sighed in what seemed to be dismay.

"Oh, yes, yes you could say that. It's just a feeling though. I'm sure it will pass, though they rarely ever do." he said sadly. Kalbon wondered what he meant by a feeling.

"A feeling? Explain please Senator."

"I suppose you can relate. I must tell you and get it off my chest. I am Force-sensitive." explained the aged Senator. He sighed. "However, I'm not trained in any Jedi or Sith arts or anything. Can't do many things from a mindtrick to shooting lightning from my fingers. But everynow and then I get these little visions of yet-to-come. Like a sixth sense of sorts."

"If you're Force-sensitive, then why weren't you brought into the Jedi Order? Or the Sith?" asked a puzzled and intrigued Kalbon.

"We're so far from the Jedi and so close to the Sith. Really the same reason I asked Captain Khai to help. As for the Sith, I grew up hidden from the Sith. When I was 18 I went into politics and sorts. I rose in Otanian government and became Senator. It was too late for either party to induct me into their ranks."

The two sat in silence for a little while pondering the matter. Finally Kalbon broke the silence. "What are you feeling?" he asked out of curiousity.

"An ambush." answered Fugem grimly. He started to cough from age and stood, holding his back. "By the Force, I'm old. I'm gonna be getting back to bed. Sleep well, Jedi Padawan."

"Please Senator. Call me Kalbon."

Kurt stopped and smiled a sad smile. Still roughed up by his feeling. "Of course, Kalbon. I have a good feeling about you," he said as he pat Kalbon on the back and walked out of the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Part 2

Hours had past since Kalbon had awoken. For the first time in a long time he felt a small slice of happiness within him. The halls of Defiance had become warm to him. He felt comfortable. His feet walked over the secret compartments where Khai stored illegal goods for smuggling operations. The Force only knows what kind of things have been stored in these compartments. He passes the Med Bay where Jett has come to an amazing recovery. The teenage pick-pocket was sleeping with his restored body. There were many bandages all around his bear stomach where the vibroblade had cut, but somehow Kalbon knew that they were unneeded. In a day the scar from the blade would be completely healed by the amazing orb which laid tightly gripped in Jett's hand.

Kalbon continued down the hall until he came to the lounge. Inside he found Varik and Reden enjoying bowls of soup with a tad of Nabooian sauce. Reden seemed to love the dish as he had two empty bowls next to his current bowl. Wilbourn was only halfway done and already seemed to be full. When the two troopers spotted Kalbon, they turned the other way, avoiding contact. None the less, Kalbon grabbed a bowl himself and poured him some soup. He sat at one of the chairs and ate the warm, steaming stew. The table was quiet for awhile. Varik rose from his seat and left the room. Reden waited to finish his third bowl and then followed his comrad. When Kalbon finished his serving of the very filling soup he rose. He journeyed back to the compact little cockpit where Khai, Coll and Chirpy piloted the ship. Currently, Defiance was in the Outer Rim and nearing Otania. All seemed calm until Senator Fugem entered the room. His face pale.

"Stop the ship," he said urgently, "Stop it now!"

Matieu and Chirpy went to work on coming out of hyperspace. When the ship finally did stop, the team could see an Imperial fleet a few parsecs away. It seemed that they were waiting for Defiance. Matieu reached to inable the cloaking device. Before he could perform the act, the screen was covered by a dark skinned man. His hair was in a messy tangle of dreadlocks and he looked as if he had spent the last year in the forest of Kashyyyk. The man smiled sinisterly.

"I have a bad feeling about this," mumbled Tycori as he watched the screen. Kalbon glanced to him quickly then turned back to the dark man on the screen.

"Greetings travelers. My name is Lord Daroska of the Sith Empire. As you know, you have entered Imperial space. My Lord demands that you hand over a member of your crew to allow you safe passage to your destination." he said boasting his excellence. "Senator Kurt Fugem of Otania is the man that will be exchanged. He will negotiate with Darth Pan'Da and then be returned to his planet unscathed."

The group swapped glances that told not to trust the Sith Lord. Matieu eased his hand away from the cloaking device and leaned back against his captain's chair.

"Well Dar, what exactly are we get for this Senator?" Matieu said with his usual negotiating voice. He wore a mask that hid his feelings. His thoughts. "I expect a fair... exchange."

The Dark Lord's smirk grew. "Your lives." he answered grimly.

Matieu was unchanged. The cockpit had silently volenteered Matieu as their speaker. Kalbon watched as the Sith Lord smiled, awaiting an outburst from one of the members. However one never came. Soon the rest of Wolf Squad entered the cockpit and watched the negotiation take place. Matieu leaned forward. His rested his hand on the control panel and made three near-silent taps on its metallic skin. The screen went back to its normal form as Chirpy screamed a series of beeps and Matieu and Tycori started with the controls. The few standing members, Boba and Reden fell to the wall at the quick manuevering. They imediately rose to their feet and bolted for their positions. Varik limped out as well to make sure Jett and Vase were ok. Kalbon was experiencing the same thing he had only a few days ago. He stood and grabbed Matieu's seat.

"Sit the hell down Kal!" Matieu yelled with an irritated voice. "I'm not dying like your master did."

Kalbon sat down and was now shaking. The ship rattled violently and Matieu yelled out something to Varik through the intercom. Varik replied quickly. The remaining few minutes felt long and hard. Even though Kalbon did little to nothing. From the intercom were many comments from Reden and Boba. "Yahoo!" yelled one. Matieu replied with congratulations as Reden gave cooridinates for another fighter.

"Wilbourn!" yelled Tycori, "Fix that hyperspeed so we can get out of this hell!"

There was static, but the Varik's voice came out and answered. "We're gonna have to land! There's no way we can fix this junk right now!"

Matieu pounded his fist on the panel. "Defiance is not junk you piece of 'Pub tin-foil!" he retaliated. "Where is the nearest planet?!"

"Uh... Raxus!" searched Kalbon on the navigator, "Raxus Prime! The junkyard of the galaxy. Located half a parsec away from our current spot."

"I don't think we have another choice." said Matieu still grappling the controls away from the Imperial fleet, "Ok men, we're headin' to Prime. Save your garabage until we get there."

The ship preformed a flip to avoid enemy fighters and returned with cannons. Defiance had successfully evaded Imperial attacks, but with heavy damage. Hopefully, the crew of Defiance could find some spare parts on Raxus Prime, the dead planet.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Daroska makes an appearance. As a Sith Lord no less... Somehow, I saw that coming. Keep 'em coming, Jethro.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Mad Burkman wrote:
Daroska makes an appearance. As a Sith Lord no less... Somehow, I saw that coming. Keep 'em coming, Jethro.

Daroska made an appearance earlier as a Sith Lord... :P
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Part 3

"I don't even wanna crap on this planet." said Boba as he surveyed the planet of Raxus Prime. It's green, possibly toxic air fogged the distant parts of the planet. "Could I die from breathing here?"

Varik made a mixture of a laugh and a cough. "Maybe long-term. Don't go take a swim by the way." Boba nodded with the death of his joke and turned his head away from Varik.

Kalbon exited the ship with Chirpy and Jett who was now walking perfectly fine. The orb was a quite miracle tool. The party examined the dirty and junky planet until Matieu came out from the ship with a pack which contained the tools to fix the ship. He threw the pack to the ground and pounded his hands against one another. "Alright," he started, "We need a 0.5 to 0.6 hyperdrive to get Defiance up and running. While we're at it we might as well get the components to fix the cloaking device. We suffered minor damage to most of the guns and escape pods as well. Kalbon, Varik, Jett and Boba will search for parts while the rest of us repair the pods and guns. Let's go."

As his speech ended, the four were off into the jungle of trash and the graveyard of droids. Kalbon pathed a road for their search with the Force carefully moving the junk to the side. Everyone stayed vigilant for the pieces needed to repair Defiance. The walk was quiet besides Boba's constant attempts to stir up a conversation. However, his usual conversation topic was women and other things of the same sorts. Usually, Varik took a shot at the conversations, but discouraged Boba by his superior sex life, ending the talk. In a matter of minutes though, a new conversation would start. Finally, the group came to a cave which quieted the two and they entered in hopes of finding some sort of machinery. Kalbon illuminated the cave with his lightsaber. The other three walked around the green-lit cave feeling around for anything.

"I think I found something," Jett yelled as he felt a the edge of a large box type structure. Kalbon turned the lightsaber toward it. It was a hyperdrive. But Kalbon noticed that hanging over it seemed to be a hand or something. He moved closer. The hand then twitched and reached to Jett, grabbing his arm. Jett yelled and smacked the hand with his blaster. Something gave off an inhuman screech and the hand pulled on Jett knocking him against the hyperdrive. Another hand reached out from behind and grabbed Jett's shoulder. Finally, the head popped up, revealing a bug-faced droid that resembled a Gand.

"AAARRRRBB!" it screamed. Kalbon moved toward it and sliced its head off. He went behind the hyperdrive to find more of the droids begining to rise. He dragged his lightsaber across the droids slicing an even border between the parts. Kalbon relaxed himself a bit before more screeches came from what seemed like everywhere.

"Hurry, check if it is working and let's get out of here." Kalbon said as Boba and Varik ran their analysis of the hyperdrive. Boba said how most pieces were working and it could be used to fix Defiance's hyperdrive. Boba picked up one side as Varik did the other side. They shuffled out of the cave as more droids came. There was a variety of droids. The only similarity was a symbol on their bodies and the blue-ish glow that they illuminated. Kalbon slashed each one as the crawled or creeped over to them as Jett blasted the many that came to him. It wasn't difficult to defend the hyperdrive, but it was scary as hell. However, soon they came at Kalbon in groups. They grappled with his saber arm to disarm him and eventually did. His lightsaber flew to the side as he pulled his arm away from the droids and fell backwards against the hyperdrive. It fell to its side and Boba and Varik left it as they pulled out their blaster pistols. One by one the droids recieved blaster bolts in the head.

It happened so quickly. The one or two droids had turned into a huge mob of undead droids. They all seemed to be yelling one thing. "AARRRBB! AAAAAARRRBBB!" they yelled. Suddenly, Kalbon heard Jett yell for help as he was being attacked by the swarm of droids. Kalbon threw the droids away with the Force attempting to free Jett from the pile. He finally had hold of the pick-pockets shirt and pulled him up. His face had a few minor scratches. Most likely from the orb. He pushed Jett toward a wall that was one of the only places the droids had not covered. Suddenly, there came a enormous scream of an animal Kalbon had never heard. The droids stopped in their tracks as the animal crept closer. Soon the droid's numbers deteriorated and then were completely gone. The animal came closer as the group readied their weapons. A figure came through a narrow path of junk wearing a worn out cloak without sleeves. His arms were bare and he appeared to be human, though his hood blocked off his face. The man raised his arms to bring his hood back revealing the light complexion that the man possessed. His hair was long in length and was pitch-black. His eyes were an average hazel and contained a joyful aura to it although his face stayed indifferent.

"Hello there," said the man. Kalbon noticed a slight smirk on the man's face as he spoke. "My name is Scott Chain. What brings you to Raxus Prime?"

"Just repairs. Hyperdrive trouble." Kalbon said sharply. He didn't want to trust Chain, but something was strange about this traveler. "Nothing we can't handle."

"Relax Padawan, I'm no friend of the Sith. And I can help you with your ship in exchange for a ride off this planet." said Scott Chain. He kept his emotionless face and was incredibly relaxed standing with his hands folded even with the tempatures of Raxus. Kalbon glanced over and the hyperdrive that had fallen during the attack. It still might help Defiance, but Kalbon still wanted to see what the stranger granted. He attempted to feel Scott through the Force, but couldn't make out if he was Force-sensitive. Scott emited a disturbing feeling within Kalbon and yet safety and warmth were also present.

"We'll discuss it with the Captain. I can not garantee that we can help though." Kalbon said. Boba's hands flew up as he walked forward.

"No. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to pet stray dogs?" he blurted in rage. He stared at Kalbon with a look that said Kalbon, you're an idiot. "Why would we take this stranger on our ship? The whole going to Otania is crap enough, but now we're becoming a daycare center?"

"Please trooper," Scott interrupted, "I don't need you to care for me. I've been taking care of myself for awhile." As Boba was about to reply, Kalbon set his hand on the trooper and he stayed quiet.

"Alright then. Night is falling. We should get back to the ship." Kalbon sighed with relief. Boba and Varik attempted to set the repulsors on the hyperdrive before it began levitating. Kalbon looked at Chain who looked a tad different. The right side of his face was.... glowing. His eyes were now a glowing blue, and his face was as if he was tattooed.

"Allow me," Scott said as he pushed the hyperdrive forward. The group headed back to Defiance with yet another ally added to their ranks.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Yea! Scott!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

/flex
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm

My appearance is so highly anticipated. KEEP EM COMING, BRO
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:12 pm

Give me an appearance.
AND MAKE ME A TURIAN.
plz.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Give me an appearance.
AND MAKE ME A TURIAN.
plz.

you

Varik Wilbourn jackass.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
Give me an appearance.
AND MAKE ME A TURIAN.
plz.

you

Varik Wilbourn jackass.

o
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 am

Do I make an appearance yet?
yeah
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 pm

The Joker wrote:
Do I make an appearance yet?
yeah

I was thinking a role in the sequel fo you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:20 am

*waits impatiently* O.O
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Part 4

The team arrived at the Defiance camping ground as night was about to swarm the junk planet. There was a large fire sitting close to the ramp stretching from Defiance. Sitting next to it was Matieu who didn't seem to notice that they had arrived yet. He turned his head to the group and then set his face in his palms in annoyance. He sat up and walked over to the group with Chirpy close behind. On the way back to camp, the group had found some of the extra equipment needed. Hopefully, this would ease Matieu's anger a bit.

"Aye there," Matieu said, masking his emotions with a friendly approach. He stretched out his arm to Chain who had set down the hyperdrive and, Kalbon thought, 'powered down'. "Khai, Captain Khai is the name. And you are?"

Scott shook the smuggler's hand slowly, but nicely. "Scott Chain, a traveler in need of a ride. I was hoping you could help me." he said attempting at some warmth. Scott crossed his arms and Matieu used his pazaak face once again. He examined the man carefully.

"Where ya wanting to go?" he asked Chain who glared at him suspiciously.

"Any Republic controled planet will be fine." he answered. It looked like the others were watching a speeder race of sorts. They watched as the two man exchanged more words and questions. Back and forth. Finally, Varik stepped in, wrapping his arms around both their necks.

"Hey, it's gettin' dark out here and I don't really want to see what crawls in the night. How's 'bout we fix the ship and get the hell outta here?" he said in his non-serious tone. Matieu turned toward the hyperdrive and began inspecting the hyperdrive for workable parts. Tycori and Boba joined him to decide on what to do.

Matieu led Kalbon away from where anyone could hear them inside Defiance's halls.

"Who should we invite next on our trip?" Matieu whispered sarcastically, "How bout we go to Dromund Kaas and see if the Emperor wants to go with us? Oh, or what about Satele Shan? I'm sure she'd love to come along."

"I know it's getting a little crowded, but I have a feeling-"

"You have a feeling? I had a kriffing feeling in the pit of my stomach after I sniffed the air from this kriffing hole in the galaxy." Matieu interrupted with more angered whispers.

"Why can't we just take this guy to a Republic planet?" Kalbon insisted.

"Why? Because I could end up dead. That's why. And I don't want that to happen." Matieu rebuted. As he finished the sentence, blaster shots erupted from outside. The two rushed out of Defiance to find the camp was being attacked by the glowing droids that they had encountered earlier. Matieu flipped out his blaster and shot at the droids that approached the ship. Kalbon ignited his lightsaber and leaped into a crowd of droids. Slicing them as they advanced. He looked around to see members of Wolf Squad holding their own against the droids. Scott seemed to be having the most success however. As they approached him, he gripped them and tore them apart one by one. Kalbon searched around as he destroyed another droid for Jett, who was nowhere in site.

As Kalbon was begining to look for Jett, a droid grabbed his leg. He fell to the ground with a big thud. As he chopped off the hand that gripped him, he was attacked by more droids. Suddenly, the droids began to fall away from him. He looked up to see Scott who was tossing the droids away. His hair had now become a bright, crisp white and the glowing parts that Kalbon had seen earlier were now even brighter. He looked like an entirely different person.

"Scott! Where's Jett?!" Kalbon yelled. Scott didn't answer. Instead he began to search for the boy imediately. To Kalbon's astonishment, Scott pulled out a lightsaber which he ignited instantly. It produced a pure white light that Kalbon hadn't seen before. He attacked the droids both with his lightsaber and Force abilities, searching for Jett. Kalbon broke off the warriors actions and restarted fighting himself. He saw Tycori, in full armor, rifle stock a droid in the face.

"Boba, Soup, Varik! Regroup the party back to Defiance, we're leaving now!" the Captain yelled to his troopers. The three did as commanded as Reden, or Soup as he is called by his fellow squad members, came to Kalbon's aid, shooting down any surrounding droids. He signaled to Kalbon to go back to Defiance and Kalbon did so with Reden close behind. He arrived at the ramp where Tycori was standing. The three fought off droids as the others came into view. Boba was carrying Jett on top of his shoulders as Varik and Scott were following him. They got on board and Tycori yelled for Matieu to start the ship. Defiance rumbled and began to lift off the ground as Scott, Varik and the others boarded. As Tycori, the last one to board, stepped on the ramp of the ship a droid made a tremendous leap for Tycori's leg, successfully gripping it in its metallic hands. Tycori fell with a thud and turned to the droid, crunching its face with his blaster pistol. The two began to slide down as the ramp started closing. Varik, seeing the struggle, jumped for Tycori before he fell out of the ship to his death. The ramp shut on the droids legs with a loud metallic screech.

As the droid became distracted by his sudden loss of limbs, Tycori grabbed the droid's head and turned it as hard as he could until it was completely removed. The droid became limp as Tycori then pryed himself free from the droid's hand. Silence was very present in the ship for the rest of the ride to Otania. Most of the crew was exhausted and went to bed before they arrived. The Senators prepared themselves for their homecoming. Soup and Varik ran diagnostics on the droid. Jett acted as the "protocol droid" of the crew, so said by Varik, by bringing them food and such. Matieu, mostly stayed in the cockpit, watching for any Imperials.

Kalbon walked down the hall and nearly bumped into Jett as he was carrying a plate of food. Of course, Matieu would be mad if it spilled, because it would stain the carpet, but Jett manuevered the plate perfectly. Kalbon continued until he came to the cargo hold. Scott sat in the middle of the floor meditating. He was about a foot off the ground and small objects around him were as well. His appearance was the same as when he fought the droids, only not as fierce. His eyes were glowing, but his hair stayed the same and his tattooes were none-existant.

"Master Chain." Kalbon said, wondering what would happen in the next few minutes. Scott Chain opened his eyes and let down his legs from their crisscrossed position. His face changed back to a human form. "I wanted to ask you something. What do you do? When you glow and stuff." This made Scott smirk a bit as he crossed his arms.

"It's complicated... I'm not human... if that's what you're wondering. My kind hails from deep withing the Unknown Regions... and I do not know where." he explained to Kalbon. Kalbon nodded his head thinking about it when Matieu's voice came over the speaker.

"Hello crew members of Defiance. Thank you all for flying with me and Chirpy as we are finally approaching our destination. I'd appreciate it if everyone could get to the ramp to greet our adoring public. Have a wonderful life." he said with much sarcasm. Scott and Kalbon left the cargo hold and walked up to the rest of the crew and Senator Fugem who wore his greatest clothing for his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm

Chapter V
Part 1

The ramp lowered revealing Otania's urban setting. To Kalbon, it looked like Coruscant threw some of it's towers on a desert planet. Five towers were visible from inside the hangar and over its cheap looking walls. Surrounding the ramp and the ship was a crowd of sandy looking refugees. They wore clothes that conflicted the setting by being rich-looking to a degree. The crowd cheered for their Senators as they walked out of Defiance following the Senators was Matieu, Chirpy, Tycori and the rest of Wolf Squad. Kalbon stepped forward with Jett and Scott to his sides. They walked toward the exit as the crowd clapped insanely. What have these people been through? Kalbon thought as he watched Senator Fugem shake the hand of a black bearded man who wore a grey streak down the middle of his beard. His wardrobe was royal. In select places of his large crimson robe were golden armor plates. Kalbon guessed he was in his 30's and had been through great battles and events. Kalbon walked up and shook his hand as well. He was the first to do this after Fugem.

"High General Span Kyv, at your service, Master Jedi," the man said, gripping Kalbon's hand with a hearty smile. He shook the hands of the others as Kalbon moved to more native Otanians. One including an old man that looked like he could have fit right in at the Jedi Temple on Tython. His clothes were similar to a Jedi's and Kalbon wondered if they weren't straight from the Temple. The man greeted himself as Knight Baraja Stone. Finally when all were done with hand-shaking, the General spoke.

"May we all continue to the Halls!" he yelled as he raised his arms in happiness. He started through the huge gates followed by dark-gold guards and then Defiance's party. The gates closed behind Kalbon and now he finally saw what Otania looked like behind the walls of the hangar. It reminded him of Tatooine a bit. But this was as if it were rich and was attempting to build itself into Coruscant. All the buildings were a sanding gold that resembled the guard's armor. One of the five towers he noticed, was atop a huge dome that seemed to be the groups destination as it was only down the street. The doors opened to reveal a huge room with enormous pillars.

"Now my friends, before we talk war," the General said smiling. "Make yourselves at home. The servants will direct you to all of your rooms. Dinner will be out in an hour. If you have any questions, feel free to ask."

Kalbon entered his room and immediately noticed the fine decorating. It was better looking than the Temple on Coruscant was before the sacking. Gorgeous. He opened the door to the bathroom and took a long shower. It had been so long since he felt clean. He came out and wrapped a towel around himself before he left the room. He walked to the closet and opened the door finding numerous sets of clothes of different colors. He chose a Jedi-ish brown tunic and tight black pants. He wished there was a more loose pair of pants, but that obviously wasn't a choice. He strapped his own belt on and clipped on his lightsaber. He wanted to establish himself as more dangerous than a Jedi, but both would have to do. He stepped outside of his room. Varik was leaning against the wall infront of his own room which was next to Kalbon's.

"Pretty place isn't it." Varik said with his never ending smirk. Kalbon wondered if he'd ever frown. Varik seemed to have switched out his trooper armor for Republic officer garb that he must have had under his armor. The armor possessed cooling systems that stopped sweating and would keep the trooper more refreshed. That's why it wasn't drenched in sweat. Kalbon nodded at Varik's joke. Everyone knew he wasn't serious with anything and a compliment to something couldn't be completely trusted. A door a few sections down opened and out came Matieu in what Kalbon had dirtied up on Corellia. Jett's blood had apparently been washed off and it looked brand new.

"Thanks to the slaves, my clothes are shinin'," he said as he came up to Kalbon and Varik. He was refering to the servants obviously. Matieu's face was annoyingly hard to read his feelings. Kalbon couldn't tell if he was angry or happy. "How much time do we have? I wanna eat and get my pay. Then I'll see who else is getting off with me."

"You're not staying?" Kalbon asked Matieu. He was kind of stunned. After all they'd been through with the Empire. To finally get here and just leave.

"I'm not here for a kriffin' revolution, Kal. I signed up for one thing. One thing." Matieu said raising his tone by a small percentage. Kalbon tossed around come backs, but ate them. He turned away from Matieu and ignored his presence. Soon everyone came out of their rooms in different clothing, except for Scott. He wore pretty much the same thing with his sleeveless cloak. Like Varik did, Reden, Boba and Tycori wore their Republic garments. Jett picked a silly looking green tunic and pants combination. A servant came and asked the party to follow him to the dining hall and they all did so.

They entered the huge room to see the white clothed, rectangular table cluddered with food. It was large, but the short rations on Otania were evadent. Still it was a grand set. Everyone took their seats. Three chairs at the far end were larger than the others. Span took the one at the end as the other two to his sides became occupied by Fugem and Stone. On the left, Stone's side, sat Matieu, Tycori, Varik and then Reden. The right was filled by Scott, Kalbon, Jett and Boba. When everyone was seated Span raised his glass containing a red liquid. "Cheers! To reunions and new allies. So one day we will retake Otania and free it from the dreaded Empire!"

Tycori and Fugem were the firsts to raise their glasses as well. Followed by Tycori and Wolf Squad stood one by one. Kalbon and Jett rose as well and Kalbon noticed Stone was already standing as he was. Matieu was the last to rise. He didn't seem to be in on the "victory" part of the toast. Nonetheless, he raised his glass in respect for Otania's leaders. Suddenly, Kalbon noticed something on the General's robes. A symbol. He looked closer, but was then stopped when the toast was finished and the table reseated. Kalbon sat politely as servants placed select meals on his plate. All the food lay on silver plates on fine white table cloth. It was grand for such a weak world. General Span's plate became full and he inspected his visitors.

"Where are my manners? I've been the most talkative so far. Please, tell me about your adventures with the Senator and getting here." he insisted, raising his glass. This started up the table in talking. Everyone told something of the past few days and their time with the Defiance crew. Even Matieu told of why he was on Naboo and what he thought when Wolf Squad took him hostage. What gave life to the table was Varik and his constant interruptions. He blurted out random things that made everyone laugh. As Kalbon sat back after he finished his meal and listened to Scott tell of an adventure he recently had, he noticed yet another thing. Four windows lie on each side of the room with one big one at the back end. But that's not what caught Kalbon's attention. It was what was outside the window. He saw a flag. It was crimson like most of the clothing in Rotota, the capitol city. And on it, was an emblem in gold. The emblem was familiar but because of the wind outside, Kalbon couldn't see what it really looked like. Finally, for a split second the wind positioned it perfect. The emblem was the same as the ones on the zombie droids.

"General, would Otania happen to ever have war droids?" Kalbon asked abruptly. Everyone stopped and looked at Kalbon for a moment and then at the General. He still smiled despite the attention.

"Yes. Yes we did. We created war droids to attempt to destroy certain Imperial outposts on Otania. For a time they were successful, but after we began to have great successes the Empire noticed us and came with greater force. Destroying more than we had created. Finally, they conquered our droid factories and we were left with a small number of our droids. We sold them to a durasteel company on Raxus Prime and recieved enough credits to build Rotota." he explained with a nervous voice.

"Why did they attack us?" Boba asked.

"Kurt told me that you have our Orb. What made the droids superior to Imperial droids, troopers and even sometimes Sith, was their link to each other and the Orb. It unified them. They could sense eachother's weaknesses and injuries and would know what the situation was faster than a single operated droid." the General continued. Matieu seemed to have an interest in the subject suddenly. He was compareable to a little kid watching a holotoon. Span rose and directed his hand to Jett. "May I have the Orb please?" he asked. Jett reached into his pocket and rolled the Orb across the table to Span. The General stared at the Orb with such enthusiasm. Finally, the quiet Baraja reached over to the General and gripped the Orb slowly. He held it with both hands and closed his eyes. The Orb began to glow in his cupped hands as everyone watched the spectacle.

"Knight Stone," whisper Kalbon, trying not to infringe on the moment, "Please tell us about the Orb."

Baraja sighed. "The Otanian Orb has been the greatest treasure of our planet since the times of the Civil War. It granted the wielder immunity to injuries and guaranteed victory in battle. When the Empire invaded Otania, they took possession of the Orb and conqured much of Otania. But a brave group of Otanian Rebels took the Orb and a starship into the distant galaxy. We never heard from them again." he told as he gave the Orb back to Jett.

Silence spread across the table and they began to leave their seats.

Last edited by Branch on Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Wait, did Baraja just beat me into the story? Or did I skim too fast.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:42 pm

The Mortonator wrote:

Your eyes do not decieve you. But dont worry, I've actually been thinking A LOT about your character in a sequel and i think you'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Will his and my character be associates?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Burkman wrote:
Will his and my character be associates?

I havent worked out all the details. Now that you brought it up, its not a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 am

Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

Your eyes do not decieve you. But dont worry, I've actually been thinking A LOT about your character in a sequel and i think you'd like it.

Oh, thanks. I was just a little surprised to see him in this story. I really should stop skimming and read it proper when I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

Oh, thanks. I was just a little surprised to see him in this story. I really should stop skimming and read it proper when I have some free time.

Well, he was/is suspected to be the main of Gloober or Bluestone. Gloober was in the elections til he dropped out so i included the one person.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:02 pm

Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

Well, he was/is suspected to be the main of Gloober or Bluestone. Gloober was in the elections til he dropped out so i included the one person.

Gloober = Baraja
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

Gloober = Baraja

Ok then.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:

Gloober = Baraja

Ok then.

Just confirming... :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Legacy: Heroes
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next