OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Heroes

Go down 
+9
Scott
Burkman
CollaWars
Matieu
Boba
Yeet
Meatlocker
Jet
Branch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Part 2

The Otanian star began to rise over the sandy horizon of the wartorn planet of Otania. Kalbon had been exploring the capitol of Rotota for some time now. It had been a few hours since his awkward question ruined the dinner. So far he had visited the local hospital and had talked with a geologist. He told of the different landscapes of Otania. The area they were in now was what most of the northern hemisphere was like. Hot, dry and hardly any rain. In the southern hemisphere it seemed to be cold and rainy. A complete opposite. That's almost all he could focus on however. As time went by, Kalbon started toward the hangar. He heard Matieu was already getting the ship ready to leave. Kalbon didn't know who was going with him yet. He hoped if Matieu left then he'd be the only one.

He passed through the streets of Rotota and the children running around playing with their toy starfighters. The market was right infront of the hangar. So many people that sold items for small amounts of their currency. Kalbon thought of how he could never leave these people to fight this alone. Inside the hangar resembled the rest of Otania. Dirt. Fancy yet poor. He asked a worker where he could find Matieu and went to the docking bay that was in use by the Captain. Kalbon saw the man yelling at hangar workers that carried who knows what into Defiance.

"Kal, you gonna ditch this place? I'll be leavin' tomorrow if you want me to drop you off somewhere," Matieu said as he turned to Kalbon. Kalbon wasn't going to be friendly. He had decided that on his way there. He crossed his arms signaling what he was going to say before he said it.

"You know I'm not going to leave. Otania needs everything it can. And a Jedi will help a lot." Kalbon replied. He noticed that he had called himself a Jedi after he said it. "Who is going with you?"

"It looks like you've won the battle with numbers. I hardly have anyone. Soup and Boba want to go. But Tycori wants to stay and fight. Atleast until he can get the senator to come to Coruscant. Scott and Jett are still debating, but I'm sure they'll stay." Matieu said, almost disappointed. A few meters away, two hangar hands dropped a crate and Matieu turned to yell at them. Kalbon started back to the door. Its a shame that Matieu can't help more than he promised the Senator. Now he had to meet with the Otanian leaders to decide the new leader of a new government. He wondered how that would go as he walked.

It was mid afternoon when Kurt began to get that feeling again as he changed his clothes for the establishment of a new stable Otanian government. He was one of the canidates to lead the planet's resistance along with Baraja and General Kyv. This feeling ached more than any he'd ever had before. He still had to get to the meeting. He ran out of his room to his guards and they continued down the roads of Otania. He glanced over to the landspeeder behind his own to see Baraja Stone being helped into it. Baraja looked at him with a strange glance. That was a signal that he sensed the same as Fugem did. Kurt got in the landspeeder and was taken to the Great Halls.

Slowly, Kurt stepped out of his landspeeder. There was a grand red carpet that led down to the doors of the Halls. At the edge of the carpet stood General Span Kyv. Kurt stretched his hand toward the General who did the same. Before their hands met, the explosion rocked the ground beneath them. Kurt fell to the ground with a smack.

Minutes later, Kurt awoke from his fall. His vision was blurred with his own blood as he looked up to see an Imperial fleet cast its shadow over the Otanian capitol of Otania. On the streets an Imperial riot squad sprayed the once happy crowd with blaster fire. Suddenly, he was feeling a tugging feeling on his shoulder. He looked to see it's cause and saw Span pulling him up. He helped with the struggle and then let the younger General direct him. As Otanian troopers fought off the Imperials, Kurt and Span slugged into the Halls. An aged commander ran up to Span as they entered.

"General! The Imperials have launched a full on bombardment on our capitol from all sides. Luckily our defenses were strong enough to ward off much of the fleet, because if not we'd all be dead right now." he reported as they continued walking through the Halls-turned-warroom. "We have an emergency shuttle ready for you and the Senator. It will take you to the Lotopw."

The three continued down the halls until they finally came to the shuttle where two Otanian troopers were waiting. Once again things went off schedule by seconds. The Sith named Daroska who had been following him since Naboo leaped in front of the three, killing the two troopers who awaited in front of the shuttle. He turned and stared at Kurt. As Kurt's eyes met Daroska's, he knew why his pain was greater than usual. It was signaling the day of his death.

Daroska threw his hand forward and the three fell backwards. Kurt coughed a bit while on the ground. Soon he was being lifted into the air by the Sith like he was when he was on Naboo. This time he felt an increasingly uncomfortable pressure on his throat. He gagged and coughed for air as the Sith's hand began shrinking into a fist.

"Finally! I have you in my grips and I'm not letting go until your throat is cold." the Sith gloated. "After your escape from my fleet, I had orders from my superior, Darth Pan'Da to exterminate you. It filled my heart with joy after the many times you've stressed me." His words grew quieter as Kurt felt life slipping away. Suddenly, Daroska dropped him and he smashed into the durasteel floor. He gasped dramatically as medics went to help him. When his vision came back he saw Kalbon fighting Daroska, attempting the best he could to stay alive. He did enough as reinforcements came to his aid. To Kurt's knowledge, Daroska had retreated because Kalbon was now at his side. Kurt couldn't speak. Instead he placed his hand on Kalbon's shoulder. His vision began to fade again. But this time, instead of into darkness, it was into a light.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Branch, keep em' coming!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm

I've been busy and forgot. On the next part now.

Btw does anyone know who Kurt Fugem is based off of in the OT?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Part 3

The siege of Rotota has ended. Smoke spreads across the sandy streets of the capitol city eeriely. The Empire didn't want it as a strategic point. They just wanted to destroy it. If Otania's air-prevention systems weren't so powerful, then the Empire would have succeeded. Kalbon, wearing a combination of Jedi robes and red Otanian armor, watched as the fires died down. He watched from a safe house on the outskirts of Rotota known as The Cantina with the rest of the survivors. A good number survived, but many were lost in the initial attack.

He walked back through the door into the safehouse where the others were arguing. The hologram of the General set up the situation and the Empire's access points. While others argued to relocate and create a new capitol, Boba strongly wanted to recapture Rotota quickly so that the lost Wolf Squad members would live. They were being held as prisoners in an unknown location. Scott watched the bickering and seemed to be thinking of his own plan. Matieu didn't seem to care about the war. The hangar was the first to be captured and his ship was under Imperial control.

"We need the support of Zygerria. They will be able to cause a diversion!" Boba yelled but was soon slandered for the idea of getting Zygerrian help. The Zygerrians would most likely help and then enslave Otania. It'd be siding with the lesser evil. Kalbon looked at the holomap layed out and noticed the base of the Imperials. He glanced at Scott who seemed to have noticed the same thing as he gave Kalbon a reassuring nod. Scott came up to the holomap and demanded silence.

"Here we have the Imperial base a few kilometers from Rotota. There they stock their troops, weapons and starfighters. I propose we launch a raid on this base-" he stated before being interrupted by the General.

"Master Chain, what you propose is suicide. The Empire will quickly be notified of the raid and will indefinately send bombers to the position." rebutted Span.

"Yes, but not if the capitol ship is preoccupied. Before the raid, a small group boards the ship Metal Jaw and causes some havoc. While dealing with their ship, this Dark Lord Daroska will be unable to command properly." Scott explained. He had obviously thought all this out very well. For awhile all there was was silence in the room. Then people started discussing the plan with positive words. The only person that seemed distressed was Boba.

"That's idiotic. You'd be gambling the entire northern army. What if Daroska isn't even on Metal Jaw? What if he's in Rotota waiting for us to make a stupid move? Zygerria is our best plan. The Zygerrians will be easy to get rid of compared to the Empire." he objected.

"Do you ever shut the kriff up?" Matieu yelled bluntly at Boba. The Zygerrian plan was a dead bantha that Boba just kept kicking. "We do it in the morning. You can't get a goodnight sleep on Otania, so the Imps will be tired."

The comment was highly noted by the survivors as all were unnerved. However a place to sleep was scarce as The Cantina lacked the required number of beds in the underground. A soldier told of how The Cantina was used by the freedom fighters during the First Colonization War. The leaders used it as a meeting point and a cover for quiet missions. Kalbon leaned on a corner that looked as though it used to have a holodancer that would play in the old days. He slowly blocked out the noise caused by the Otanians as they played pazaak and dozed off.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Boba was told to shut up? IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Burkman the Sadist wrote:

lololololol

^ Tho it's OOC that he actually complied... I feel less immersed. :3
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Scott wrote:

lololololol

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

lololololol

Fuck you.

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

lololololol

Fuck you.

Wha? I'm sticking up for you! troll

Get it? 'cause of yer phallus joke...

Last edited by Scott on Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Fuck you.

Fuck all of you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Fuck you.

Fuck all of you.

Daw you missed my edit... D:
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Fuck all of you.

I stand by my statement.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Fuck all of you.

I stand by my statement.

Well you deserve it... *shrug*

"OT has one rule and one rule only... don't FUCK with Scott." lololololololol
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

I stand by my statement.

When did I fuck with you?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

I stand by my statement.

Well you didn't... just the phallus thing... I was playing off it... I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A ME REF ALRIGHT!

Plus... when HAVE you shut up when someone told you to?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Well you didn't... just the phallus thing... I was playing off it... I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A ME REF ALRIGHT!

Same could be said for you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Spoiler:

No one's ever told me to shut up... Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Spoiler:

I SAID GLASS OF JUICE NOT GAS THE JEWS! Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:
Glenn Beck wrote:
Scott wrote:

Spoiler:

I SAID GLASS OF JUICE NOT GAS THE JEWS! Hitlah!

hahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Part 4

Silence. The Otanian Cantina is silent as men slowly awake from a troubling night. Some speak of nightmares. Some of the days that await them. In the main room, or the "war room" the big timers sort out the final stages of the plan. Kalbon wipes the dust from his eyes and blinks to get a real feel of where he is. He rises and starts toward the war room.

".... so me, Khai and company will take on Metal Jaw while a division of men attack the northern Imperial base." said Chain as he pointed out the plot on the holoboard. Bickering continued but mostly on who would go where. Surprisingly Boba was nowhere to be found. In a corner, watching, was Mat. Kalbon walked over to talk to him about the plan. Matieu stands straight and looks at Kalbon almost amused.

"Boba departed. Last night he jacked a speeder and went supposedly to a hangar. He probably has hopes of getting the Zygerrians to help us." he explained. He pat Kalbon on the shoulder. "And you! You will be leading the attack on the Imp base. Its gonna be tough. Hope you brought some deathsticks."

Kalbon laughed and pat his lightsaber on his hip. "I only need one," he replied, smiling. Matieu pat his shoulder and the two directed their attention to the conversation.

The boarding party had departed for the Metal Jaw an hour or so ago. The chosen strike team was waiting for a signal to attack the base. A larger portion of the troops would be attacking the east as Kalbon and his team would take major points in the west while the base was in chaos. The army would attack when notified. It was almost more overpowering than actual battle. The waiting that is. Seemed stressful to be thinking of everything that WILL happen than just living in the moment.

As he waited with the Generals hologram and the team's Captain, he overheard a few troopers discussing women and stuff. Easedropping was the thing that kept his mind off the battle awaiting. Eventually, they tested eachother's knowledge of galactic history and one told of something that clicked with Kalbon. Seemed today was the Tenth Anniversary of the Sacking of Coruscant. It was his birthday. Seventeen years of age.

"Happy birthday Kalbon! You get to lead an assault on the Empire!" he mumbled to himself. Funny how he lost track of his birthday. If it wasn't for his birthday he wouldn't be there. His master would be alive. He shifted all these thoughts from his head when the systems began to glow.

"General. We have landed safely and are prepraring to make our move," said the voice of Chain. The stike team prepped themselves and ran out of the Cantina. Speeders awaited them and by now, Scott and the East Army was attacking. Otania would be taking a huge gamble on that day. The only gamble they had.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm

How many other OTers haven't you included yet? Other than me, of course.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Brother Steel wrote:

Hmm... well so far I have included

Me
Scott
Matieu
Jet
Colla
Wilbourn
Boba
Baraja
Soup
Vaseline (small)
Spanky
FGM
Daroska
Causa
Grimeth

I think thats all of them... plus guys from Emerald...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:41 pm

I love the Cantina name.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Branch wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:

Me
Scott
Matieu
Jet
Colla
Wilbourn
Boba
Baraja
Soup
Vaseline (small)
Spanky
FGM
Daroska
Causa
Grimeth

You're still making a sequel, right? Because I know we discussed that I'd be appearing in the sequel.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Brother Steel wrote:
Branch wrote:
Brother Steel wrote:

Me
Scott
Matieu
Jet
Colla
Wilbourn
Boba
Baraja
Soup
Vaseline (small)
Spanky
FGM
Daroska
Causa
Grimeth

You're still making a sequel, right? Because I know we discussed that I'd be appearing in the sequel.

Yea I plan to. I need to get back on a creative streak though. Been kind of sad lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Legacy: Heroes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next