OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Legacy: Heroes

Go down 
+9
Scott
Burkman
CollaWars
Matieu
Boba
Yeet
Meatlocker
Jet
Branch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:25 am

Wow Mat's a bamf.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:06 am

Just caught up with the story... great so far... minus one thing. Kelbon's master was just killed... and killed by Mateiu no less. This seems like a very sudden change of char.

Why would Kelbon team up with Mat? I don't see the connection.. and I'm a little surprised at how easily Kelbon has shaken off a master/apprentice bond. And even if there is sound reasoning this kind of relationship between Mateiu and Kelbon needs a lot more time for development.... it's way too sudden.

Still look forward to more...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:13 am

The only chapters I've read are the ones B PMed to me to make sure he plays Matieu right...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:01 am

Matieu wrote:
The only chapters I've read are the ones B PMed to me to make sure he plays Matieu right...

The over all story is pretty good... if lacking in certain detail... but at this point that's not all that important.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:26 pm

I like it so far. Just anticipating my appearance in the future.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Chapter III
Part 1

Kurt was free for a few minutes. Now instead of the Sith he was prisoner to a lowly smuggler and a kid with a lightsaber. However this time he could negotiate a way out. And maybe get some support for Otania. He had sent request to the Republic before. To save Otania. But they were always turned down. Going to Coruscant would probably be just as bad as rotting in Sith prisons. He'd probably just wait in a line of other destressed planets just for Republic congress to have an elogated dispute on whether to help Otania or not. And with their thin number of troops and Otania being located close to the Seat of the Empire, chances were, he'd be turned down.

Kurt was in one of the four crew quarters of the smuggler's ship that the smuggler called, Defiance. Kurt was sitting in his room, awaiting the smuggler or Kalbon, the boy the Wolf Squad had trusted and then helped capture the ship. From his room, Kurt could feel what the ship's movements were. He felt the ship come to a hault on Corellia. Minutes later, the smuggler opened Kurt's door and waved his hand to follow him. The senator does so. This could be his chance for some help of his planet. Even if it was from scum as a smuggler. The past leaders of Otania were smart enough to always stay up on the Republic's currency. If all he could get at the moment was food and supplies to his people, so be it. The two walked through the halls to the cockpit.

"Smuggler, how may I address you?" asked Kurt. Knowing the man's name would help this go smoother. Kurt took a seat, as did the other man.

"Matieu Khai. Smuggler extraordinaire." he said. "Mr. Fugem, I would like to inform you of your situation. I will be holding you for ransom. You will be given to the highest bidder. Whether it be the Hutts or Republic, you will not be under my control for long."

Kurt was slightly surprised that Khai knew his name. He decided to ignore it and move on. Ransom? He had expected this. Who wouldn't though? This was a smuggler after all. Kurt straightened himself and aligned his words in his mind before he spoke them. "Khai, I am the senator of the Outer Rim world of Otania. We have been fighting the Sith for a decade and we have grown weary. I have gone to find reinforcements for my planet and have found none. Currently, we have a large building in our capitol city that contains millions of Republic credits. I will offer you much of it to you if you may take me and my party to Otania. And more if you may be able to smuggle food and supplies to our cities. Please. We need your help."

Khai looked emotionless. Hopefully, he was thinking of the offer. It was money. And a lot of it. "Well Senator, you are quite the negotiator. I mean, I've survived through numerous ambushes and surprises, but this, I didn't expect." Matieu said, "Why would you rather pay me millions to get you home and run a few smuggling runs instead of going over to the Republic and getting some backup?"

"Otania is far from Republic reach. We are in the Empire's seat. The Republic has denied our plees for help numerous times." Kurt said desperately, "Will you help us?"

Khai smirked largely. "I'm flattered." he said. Suddenly, his smirk went away and he became surprisingly serious. "If I take you home, I want more than your credits. I want knowledge."

Kurt stiffened. Why would the smuggler want knowledge? Finally the urge to ask overwelmed Kurt. "What type of knowledge?"

The smuggler's eyes were silver stones lying cold on the ice planet of Hoth. A chill ran down Kurt's back as he forced himself to stare at the smuggler. "I want airspace knowledge of the last 10 years. I want to know the names of the last Imperial capitol ships to pass through Otania in the decade since the Treaty. Can you do that?"

By the looks of the smuggler, he was dead serious. The steaks had risen for Khai. For Kurt, the records were a small price to pay for his people's freedom. "Of course, it would be a pleasure." said Kurt as he extended his aged hand. Matieu Khai gripped the hand tightly and the two men shook. The Alliance between outlaw and lawmaker was set. Otania was the next stop on the list.
Back to top Go down
jedibantha
OT'er
jedibantha

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:42 pm

I had better be in here. OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 2238782717

But this is actually pretty good thus far. A tad rushed, though.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 am

jedibantha wrote:
But this is actually pretty good thus far. A tad rushed, though.

I suck at slowing shit down. you
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Am I in this? you
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:58 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Am I in this? you

I think you people forget how many OTers there really are. I'm already having to throw characters into the story and a introduced character that I've forgotten about lol.

If you haven't been shown in this fan fic yet please remember:

1. There are 6 planned chapters in this fan-fic
2. I plan on making a sequel and possibly a whole trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:44 pm

I admit... it's better then I expected.

/Grudging respect.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Before I put up the next few parts: I personally don't like the parts because they are a bit unrealistic and rushed. As I said before, I have two characters that were kinda shoved into the story and I apologize. Please remember it is hard to fit even a quarter of you into this story.

Note: My dislike of these next parts is not because of the certain character's appearance. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Part 2

Coronet City, Corellia was quite a sight for someone outside of the Core. It was definately an amazing sight. But what struck Kalbon Branch more than the sights and the sunset was his past. The five or so years before he started his Jedi career, he lived here. Kalbon was taking a break from the war and the pain while the Defiance was getting fuel. He had ditched his Jedi garb for something from Matieu's closet. The clothes given to him were almost identical to Matieu's current clothes. Only nicer and possessed a different color scheme. The smuggler wanted Kalbon to get his own street clothes though. I don't want you stealing my clothes, Matieu had said.

The streets of Coronet were slightly crowded. They weren't over filled, but still had numerous people. In the dimming light, Kalbon could see a neon sign being switched on. Ubel's Diner it read in bright red. Kalbon manuevered his way through the streets to get to the door. His stomach was growling like a rancor. He hadn't had a decent meal in forever. The door swung open as a young man walked through and bumped into Kalbon. Kalbon lost his balance, but caught himself with the door which cut his arm against a faulty piece of metal on the door. After he straightened up, Kalbon entered the Diner hungry as a nexu. He took a seat near the window and examined his cut. He stopped as the waitress came up to him and he ordered a drink before he ordered the food.

Kalbon sighed as he relaxed against the window. He reached into his right pocket for his orb. It's gone. Kalbon paniced and rushed out of the Diner. The guy that bumped into him. Where was he? Kalbon's heart was beating quickly. Left. Right. Left again. Finally, Kalbon spotted a man in the same clothes as the other. He bolted to the man who turned around imediately. The guy looked almost the same age as Kalbon, but turned and ran before Kalbon could really examine his face. The two sprinted through the ever growing crowd on main street of Coronet City. Kalbon ran faster until he tripped. He bolted back up to find that he had lost sight of the man. And you, my apprentice, need to calm down.

Kalbon did just that. He stopped himself and focused on the pick-pocket. When he caught on to the theif's energy trail, he sprinted, calming himself with every step. Step by step, the Force guided him to his enemy. Finally, he was visible, running into an abandoned building. Kalbon leaped and landed next to the building as it closed on him. With the Force, he broke the locked door from it's hinges and walked in. Lightsaber at the ready. He slowly walked the halls of the building when a shadow crosses his path. He chases the figure until he comes to a dead end. The cocking of blasters filled the room as the hiss of Kalbon's lightsaber igniting silences them. The dark room is no longer dark as the lightsaber reveals his adversaries. Ten to fifteen at most.

Kalbon pressed one against the wall as he made a leap to the ceiling. In the air, he sliced an X into the ceiling. The ceiling fell on another person. Kalbon landed on the pile of rubble as the group fires apon him. He blocked them harmlessly to the side as he throws one enemy into two others. He leaped through the whole he left in the ceiling. He was on the second floor in a brighter room. There was nobody else on this floor. Kalbon slowly walked toward a door and opened it slowly revealing black. Lightsaber disignited, Kalbon stepped in. He feels for a lightswitch. He flicks it on and sees three young men and two young women on the floor sleeping. The teenagers have little clothes on and lying next to them are death sticks. Kalbon stepped over each of them to reach a stairway. Downstairs, more darkness. This time he just attempts to feel his way out of the room to the open door on the other side.

"What the kriff is this?" a voice from the other room exclaimed. "It looks like an oversized marble!"

The orb. Kalbon thought.

"I just jacked it from so dude going into the Diner! I never said I would bring in a million bucks, Bot." said a weaker voice. The first voice was Bot, Kalbon guessed.

"Well, we need to decide where we're gonna move to next. The police are closing in on our hideout, Misfit." said Bot. "Is Knux in the room again? We need-"

The rest of Bot's sentence was cut off when Kalbon recieved a hit to the face. He collapsed and felt a striking pain in his face. He heard talking, but was in too much pain to understand them. He could barely feel himself being dragged across the floor and then being thrown to a corner. Then in the seconds before he went unconsious... "Welcome to Emerald."
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:22 pm

So it's Jet? You don't like Jet? Everybody loves Jet!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

I never said I don't like Jet. you
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:10 pm

If I don't kill Bot somewhere in the story I shall disown this story.

OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Wait then which character don't you like?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I said he reason I don't like the next parts isn't because of the character (aka Jet)

@Mat, he's just a name filler.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I said he reason I don't like the next parts isn't because of the character (aka Jet)

I still demand that somehow he dies at my hand, so declares the Matieu!

I got you!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

I still demand that somehow he dies at my hand, so declares the Matieu!

I got you!

-_________-

I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Out of curiosity, what fighting skills were you going to give my character in your possible sequel?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Rayman wrote:
Out of curiosity, what fighting skills were you going to give my character in your possible sequel?

My first idea was dual weilding lightsabers and during duels you go into a precisioned (??)and concentrated rage. You could PM me some ideas if you want. The plot is still in the making in my mind :P.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Branch wrote:
Rayman wrote:

My first idea was dual weilding lightsabers and during duels you go into a precisioned (??)and concentrated rage. You could PM me some ideas if you want. The plot is still in the making in my mind :P.

Gladly. I shall send you ideas if I get any. I won't ask for too much, considering it's your story. Should you ever kill me off, at least kill me off in a dignified way.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Part 3

Kalbon was woken by the light coming from the opened door which emited the only light in the small dark room. He was sitting in a small wooden chair that looked as if it was barely holding him up. In the pale painted room, was a large red mat lying under Kalbon. It reminded him of the one at his old house. The one his mother cleaned every other day. It was Corellian made, but was obviously not the same one.

Kalbon shook his head and then noticed the ropes tied around him. Thick and tough. He felt pain everywhere. Mostly his right leg, but that's not what grabbed his attention. What did however, was a scar on his arm. It looked like the one he gained a few days earlier only dying out. Like one would look if you did nothing to make it go away. It was too precise to be a different scar. The scar that disappeared the morning of the crash had reappeared. Shocked, Kalbon decided to recap the night before to get his mind off the scar. Emerald.

"Are you a Jedi?" asked a voice from behind. He'd heard it before. It was one of the voices from the last night.

"No." Kalbon replied. He wasn't a Jedi anymore and he didn't want to be.

"Ah. " the voice said almost disheartened, "Then how did you get your sword?"

Kalbon ignored the question. This conversation was useless. "Who are you?" he asked bluntly.

"Jett Farreng, though friends call me Misfit." the voice answered happily. "Who would you be?"

Jett Farreng. Kalbon knew that name. From awhile back though. He couldn't place where he heard it from. "Why am I being held here?"

Misfit sighed and Kalbon could hear a sort of hand-on-face slap. "Emerald is holding you here 'cause we don't want you tellin' the police about where we are." he said. "No more questions. You answer me now."

Kalbon shut up and thought up a plan quickly. "Alright then. Could you come to this side so I can talk to you? Face to face."

Kalbon could hear shuffling and then foot steps walking his way. From the right, Kalbon saw Jett Farreng. A young man that looked around Kalbon's age. Infact, he looked like the man who stole his blue orb the night before. Farreng wore mostly black clothing. A long sleeve, skin tight shirt and pocketless black pants. The only none black was his revealed skin such as his face and a gray necklace around his neck. The necklace was familiar. As well as the name. In Farreng's hand was Kalbon's lightsaber. Perfect.

"Now, what is your na-" Farreng started as Kalbon threw him against the wall with the Force. The lightsaber flew up into the air. As it fell, Kalbon used the Force to direct it right into his hand. He ignited the blade and it burned away the thick rope that binded him. He stood up and twirled his blade. He rested it directly infront of Farreng who was reaching for a blaster pistol in a holster.

"Don't." Kalbon commanded. Farreng smirked and tossed his pistol to the wall. A blaster bolt streaked from the pistol and Kalbon looked in attention. His lightsaber was then kicked away by Farreng who was still on the ground. Kalbon backed up and then found Farreng was up. The boy landed a punch on Kalbon who backed up more and tripped on his chair.

"You've been had, barvy." laughed Farreng. Kark. Jett Farreng. He knew him alright. Kalbon's bestfriend before he went to the Temple.

"Oh crap, not you!" Kalbon coughed. Jett looked almost surprised. And then Kalbon laughed. "To answer your question, my name is Kalbon Branch."

Jett's face lit up as he laughed whole-heartedly. He helped Kalbon up and patted him on the back. "Ole Kal! Back home, you old Kath Hound!" he yelled. "You look good! You're still as stupid as a nearsighted Krayt, but you look good."

"As do you, my old friend," Kalbon said. He'd be damned if he was going to trust Jett. But the least he could do was act like he did. "Jett, it's great to see you, but I must get back to my apartment before dawn. Excuse me."

Jett laughed in a sort of mocking tone as if Kalbon was a fool. "Sorry, Kal, but you can't leave. Y'see we're trying to profit here and we can't risk YOU or anyone hurting the profit."

"What's the profit?" Kalbon asked with a growl.

"Emerald is a group of pick-pockets, hustlers and stuff that all help eachother survive. Runaways, juveniles, orphanes and so on." Jett explained softly. "Emerald is a family and the money earned is the parents."

"That explains that one room with the death sticks."

Jett smirked and grabbed Kalbon's lightsaber. He walked to the door with his blaster still aimed on Kalbon. "Problem? What's wrong with a little fun here and there?" Jett laughed as he opened the door. "I'll check in on you later and bring you a snack or something. Nice seeing you Kalbon." He shut the door, leaving Kalbon alone in the dimly lit room.

"You too."

The door opened and Jett entered with Kalbon's lightsaber in hand. His face was pale and his eyes were solid stone. Outside the room, Kalbon could hear blaster fire and screams of death. Jett tossed the lightsaber to Kalbon and signaled him to follow him through the door. Around them were men and women in their teenage years with deadly weapons ready to try to escape from the police so they could continue their useless behavior. Then, Kalbon spotted a hole in the floor that he had created the earlier night. He peered through it to his horror. He could see the outside force entering. Killing the few that were there. To his dismay, Jett was standing next to him. Watching his allies die.

Jett yelled to a few other Emerald members as he ran to a hallway. He opened his comlink and yelled for his friends. None picked up. "We're a pityful pick-pocket team, not a bounty hunter's guild. What the kriff do they want with us!?" Jett said nervously. He was obviously going insane from this, but Kalbon thought he took it a little well. No he wasn't. Kalbon grabbed Jett by the shoulders.

"Jett! We have to get out of here now! If my friends are still at the hangar then we can get off world for good." Kalbon yelled at Jett. Jett stood frozen, obviously thinking. "Jett, we need to hurry." Kalbon told him again.

Jett nodded slowly and followed Kalbon to a window. The window in the hall way was overlooking a neighboring building that looked just as deserted as the one they were in at the moment. Kalbon grabbed Jett and the two made a leap for the building. Kalbon reached for the broken window and made a quick grab. He sighed in relief.

"You alright down there?" he asked Jett who was dangling fron his shirt, that Kalbon had a firm grip on.

"Just peachy. Did you ever think of asking if I wanted to jump to the building 10 meters away?" he said half sarcasticly. Jett then grabbed Kalbon's arm with both hands and lifted himself up to the window. When inside he lifted Kalbon up. The two ran out through the dead building and out the door. The streets were clear besides the police outside of the neighboring building. Suddenly, Kalbon ducked. A blaster bolt dashed over his head.

"Jett run!" Kalbon yelled as he searched for the shooter. Another blaster bolt came toward him. He slashed it harmlessly to the side where it struck the abandoned building. He turned to see that Jett had not followed instructions. "What the kriff, Jett!" Kalbon then realized his language.

"If we run, then we run together. If we fight? Then we fight together." Jett said stubbornly. Corellians, Kalbon thought before remembering he was officially a Corellian himself. Another bolt shot toward Kalbon and he finally spotted its direction. On a building top to the right. A sniper.

"Jett run now!" Kalbon yelled as he started running as well. He heard another bolt coming toward him and jumped. The bolt caused a tiny explosion under him. A police raid on a small pick-pocket group of children and now a sniper? They weren't looking for Emerald. They were looking for Kalbon.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Part 4

"Captain Tycori," said Senator Kurt as he stepped into one of the room they were using to hold Wolf Squad. Tycori and the other members of Wolf Squad were tied to seperate chairs spread out around the room. Currently, Tycori was the only member awake. He had a long streak running across the left side of his face. "I apoloize for the inconvienence. But I have made an alliance with Captain Khai-"

"You did what, Senator? Me and my squad aren't here to help a useless smuggler! Our mission is to get you to Coruscant now!" yelled the Captain. The anger on his face was obvious and he'd probably strangle Kurt if he wasn't tied up. Kurt walked over to the small bed that lay at the back of the compact room. He laid his hands on his lap.

"Captain, MY objective is not to go to Coruscant. I have attempted to communicate with the Republic about relief only to be turned away or be left in a waiting room. My planet needs action. MY mission is clear. This smuggler is a small hope that could amplify with great a little thought added. If you want, we may let you go so you may return to the Republic." stated the Senator. He spoke the whole truth. He was not going to the Republic to wait while his people died. Tycori lowered his head to ponder the situation. As he thought, Matieu entered the room.

"Have you seen Kalbon?" he said calmly, yet urgently. "I sent him out to get some... supplies yesterday, but no sign of him today."

The hangar wasn't far. What was bad though is that it was in range for the sniper. Jett and Kalbon would have to sprint toward the enterance while dodging shots that could kill you on contact. The two ran from crowded street to crowded street. The shots had stopped awhile back, but that didn't mean that they were safe. Best chance was that the sniper was getting in a better position. Jett stopped at a small alley and backed up behind the wall. Kalbon did the same. Both boys were breathing hard.

"Well this is a wonderful little turn of events in my life. I'm thinking about jumpin' out there and shooting at him." Jett said obviously joking. He'd be shot instantly if he went out head on. He rose and reached into his pocket. He took out the orb and threw it to Kalbon. "Probably a bad time, but you might want this." Kalbon caught it and showed a puzzled face. Jett shrugged his shoulders. "Think of it as my last good deed."

Kalbon shook his head at the comment and stuck the orb in a pocket. He stood and motioned his hand telling Jett to start down the alley. Jett did so. At the end of the alley, Kalbon could see the hangar enterance. He checked the surrounding area. The usual crowd that never seemed to end. Nothing out of place. Nothing different. He judged the hangar was around 10 meters away. The longest 10 meters in the galaxy right now. He stepped out with caution and Jett followed keeping his blaster concealed, yet ready. As he stepped time seemed to slow down. Each step got him further and closer to survival.

When they were about half way there, Kalbon turned to see how Jett was fairing. He walked casually like the rest of the crowd until a woman with crystal white hair approached him. She wrapped an arm around Jett's waist quickly as Kalbon began to sprint toward the two. He heard a gasp from Jett as he ignited his lightsaber. He aimed a slash at the woman who attempted to pull away. However her arm didn't move out of the way of the blade in time and it fell off. The woman and Jett fell to the ground. The woman screamed as her arm was completely severed. Jett had a small vibroblade in his stomach. The crowd was screaming and spreading away from the scene. They watched as the woman pulled out a blaster and fired on Kalbon. He swiped the bolts harmlessly into the air to avoid hitting the crowd. The woman stumbled to her feet and ran to regroup herself. Kalbon crouched next to Jett and lifted his head off the ground.

"Jett! Jett!" Kalbon yelled. Jett groaned and coughed a bit. Kalbon took the blade out of Jett's stomach and tossed it to the side. He held Jett until a few men came and grabbed him by his shoulders. Another kneeled down and picked up Jett.

"Kalbon we have to go now!" yelled a familiar voice of one of the men. The man shoved Kalbon a bit into the hangar. As they all ran, Kalbon spotted Defiance and found that it was where they were heading. The hatch opened and the group ran in. Kalbon was set down on a chair in small eating area. He now noticed that the men were the members of Wolf Squad and Jett was being taken to the Med Bay.

"Your friend will be alright." explained the helmeted man that was Reden Saucen, the rookie trooper. Kalbon calmed down and sighed. He slouched in his seat, hating himself. Then another voice entered his mind. The one that speaks to him all the time. The Orb is the cure, it said this time.

Kalbon bolted up and pushed Reden to the side. He ran into the Med Bay to find Jett lying on the bed with Varik next to him attempting to keep him alive as best as he could. Kalbon went up to Jett who's young face was dirtied with his own blood and pulled out the orb. He looked at it once more and opened Jett's clutched hand. He dropped the orb carefully into the palm and closed the hand around it. He sighed and turned to see Varik and everyone else looking at him. Kalbon walked toward the door and turned back to Jett as if nobody was looking. He watched as Jett started coughing and gasping. He started breathing heavily and then it got quieter and quieter until it was at a normal rate and sound. Kalbon stepped out and went to the cockpit. The ship was already off planet with Matieu and the controls. Kalbon sat in the co-pilot seat and crossed his arms as he relaxed.

"Good job kid," Matieu said as he continued on his ship and would not being pulled away from his controls, "You got my best clothes dirty."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Legacy: Heroes   OT Legacy: Heroes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Legacy: Heroes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next