OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Ask....

Go down 
+12
Hypah
Mistress Morrigan
Spankster
Branch
Callin
Boba
Ulyaoth
Meatlocker
Scott
CollaWars
Burkman
Ban-Anad
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

I have been taught the way of twisting words to make others look bad in the arts of ULY! Hello Clarice

OKEY DOKEY.

How is Baby Scott and Mrs. Scott?

Kicking and screaming... both... >.>

loljk

They're good... Josh has been saying mom for the past couple weeks... or something along those lines. No is more like: moe He's getting his M's down for sure... >.>

He mostly bubbles, laughs, and cries still. He's crawlin tho now too... @__@ My folks just got some kittens... and he keeps going for the tails. >.>

He's mobile now! Ha ha... Dude, now the fun really begins. Tell Mrs Scott, that right now she might be wishing that he says Mom, but there is a day that will come when she will wish, for however brief, that he never learned how to say that name, so don't push the kid. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

I have been taught the way of twisting words to make others look bad in the arts of ULY! Hello Clarice

OKEY DOKEY.

How is Baby Scott and Mrs. Scott?

loljk

They're good... Josh has been saying mom for the past couple weeks... or something along those lines. No is more like: moe He's getting his M's down for sure... >.>

He mostly bubbles, laughs, and cries still. He's crawlin tho now too... @__@ My folks just got some kittens... and he keeps going for the tails. >.>

He's mobile now! Ha ha... Dude, now the fun really begins. Tell Mrs Scott, that right now she might be wishing that he says Mom, but there is a day that will come when she will wish, for however brief, that he never learned how to say that name, so don't push the kid. Lol.

I think she is more set on the teething to stop atm... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

loljk

Baby Anbesol... works decent or baby orajel

And there is always the generations old whiskey on the gums. Simply take your finger, dip it in whiskey then rub your finger on the babies gums... This also really works, and tends to make baby a little sleepy. I would use this in an emergency crying situation, since I am sure she would be a bit hesitate to give baby even the smallest amount of alcohol. But I assure you the amount rubbed on baby's gums would not hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

loljk

And there is always the generations old whiskey on the gums. Simply take your finger, dip it in whiskey then rub your finger on the babies gums... This also really works, and tends to make baby a little sleepy. I would use this in an emergency crying situation, since I am sure she would be a bit hesitate to give baby even the smallest amount of alcohol. But I assure you the amount rubbed on baby's gums would not hurt him.

I've been doing the whiskey one... with rum... for the past few weeks. ^__^ And we have some sort of orajel for him too... >.>
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

I've been doing the whiskey one... with rum... for the past few weeks. ^__^ And we have some sort of orajel for him too... >.>

Awesome.... sorry for the unsolicated advice, it's kind of habit (especially when it comes to kids etc. since my job and personal life involves a lot of people asking me about this sort of thing.)

You're still in school right? But about to finish up or something, is that right around the corner now?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Awesome.... sorry for the unsolicated advice, it's kind of habit (especially when it comes to kids etc. since my job and personal life involves a lot of people asking me about this sort of thing.)

You're still in school right? But about to finish up or something, is that right around the corner now?

lol no prob... never had a kid before so advice is always welcome. ^__^

And yeah I'm in school.... hopefully graduating in May. Working on my thesis right now. Got a few job interviews coming up the next few weeks... as well as a Petroleum Expo in Oklahoma that a lot of big name companies that are looking to hire will be at.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

And yeah I'm in school.... hopefully graduating in May. Working on my thesis right now. Got a few job interviews coming up the next few weeks... as well as a Petroleum Expo in Oklahoma that a lot of big name companies that are looking to hire will be at.

All of that must be pretty exciting...and probably a little scary too... I don't envy you at all, lol.

Good Luck :)
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:40 pm

So morrigan, how is the baby doing? Still Developing?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 pm

Good Cole wrote:

I'm sorry... the cynical ass hole in me forces me to say this... NOPE... she's takin a break for a week! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

All of that must be pretty exciting...and probably a little scary too... I don't envy you at all, lol.

Exciting... not so much scary... I'm sick of school and want to move on. I've already had a bunch of professional interviews so I feel comfortable in that area. My biggest concern is WHERE I will get a job... because that is prob going to require me moving my family out of Minnesota. :P

And thx... FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

I'm sorry... the cynical ass hole in me forces me to say this... NOPE... she's takin a break for a week! OMG!

God bro, you just made my day after seeing this xD
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

God bro, you just made my day after seeing this xD

I meant sarcastic btw... not cynical. >.<
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Good Cole wrote:

Yep... actually Spanky and I went to the doctor's last night, and the baby is doing excellent... We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, which was pretty epic... and Spanky made a video of it, which I have forbidden him to post here unless he edits quite a few things out.

I am 10 weeks along, which means right now the baby is about the size of a prune... and basically it's a a fully developed fetus at this point.. just a few things left to grow, then it's basically just growing from there on out.

I am starting to get a bit nervous about the prospect of a baby to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Exciting... not so much scary... I'm sick of school and want to move on. I've already had a bunch of professional interviews so I feel comfortable in that area. My biggest concern is WHERE I will get a job... because that is prob going to require me moving my family out of Minnesota. :P

And thx... FABULOUS!!

Why Minnesota?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

And thx... FABULOUS!!

Why Minnesota?

It's where we currently live? lol
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

Yep... actually Spanky and I went to the doctor's last night, and the baby is doing excellent... We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, which was pretty epic... and Spanky made a video of it, which I have forbidden him to post here unless he edits quite a few things out.

I am 10 weeks along, which means right now the baby is about the size of a prune... and basically it's a a fully developed fetus at this point.. just a few things left to grow, then it's basically just growing from there on out.

I figured they would be walking out by now? Didn't you already have three kids? @__@
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

I figured they would be walking out by now? Didn't you already have three kids? @__@

*AHEM* I do not like the implication of "walking out by now".... but I won't hold it against you, because I don't think you meant it the way I took it (or at least, I HOPE you didn't mean it that way!).... and you would think it gets easier, BUT it actually doesn't in some ways. For one all my babies have been pretty big, my last baby was one ounce short of being 11 pounds when she was born... plus it's been nearly ten years since I had a baby, so I am worried about what size the baby is going to be, if I can take it (as in carry it, I thought I was going to die with the last one), how it's going to be to go to work after the baby comes (I never had to worry about putting a baby in daycare previously)...etc... basically I am just nervous, because in some ways, it's like having a first baby all over again. And I think worrying just kind of comes with the territory.

Nah I meant, if this expo thingy is in Oklahoma, I just assumed those companies would be in that state....
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

*AHEM* I do not like the implication of "walking out by now".... but I won't hold it against you, because I don't think you meant it the way I took it (or at least, I HOPE you didn't mean it that way!).... and you would think it gets easier, BUT it actually doesn't in some ways. For one all my babies have been pretty big, my last baby was one ounce short of being 11 pounds when she was born... plus it's been nearly ten years since I had a baby, so I am worried about what size the baby is going to be, if I can take it (as in carry it, I thought I was going to die with the last one), how it's going to be to go to work after the baby comes (I never had to worry about putting a baby in daycare previously)...etc... basically I am just nervous, because in some ways, it's like having a first baby all over again. And I think worrying just kind of comes with the territory.

Nah I meant, if this expo thingy is in Oklahoma, I just assumed those companies would be in that state....

Oh no.. the companies are from all over North America... it's just they meet in Okalahoma for this expo.

And I didn't mean any offence to the previous comment I made. My mother use to joke about babies walking out after a kid or two. And I suppose if it has been ten years... you would be nervous... of course... I suppose having a kid in general is nerve racking. It was hell as it was with one kid... let alone 4 or 5 more to come. @__@
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh no.. the companies are from all over North America... it's just they meet in Okalahoma for this expo.

And I didn't mean any offence to the previous comment I made. My mother use to joke about babies walking out after a kid or two. And I suppose if it has been ten years... you would be nervous... of course... I suppose having a kid in general is nerve racking. It was hell as it was with one kid... let alone 4 or 5 more to come. @__@

Trust me, there is a never ending list of things to worry about regardless of how many you have....

How long do you and the Mrs. plan on spacing kiddies out?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Trust me, there is a never ending list of things to worry about regardless of how many you have....

Uh... not by much... but I want to be secure in an ACTUAL job and see how much I make before we consider more. I mean... I'm about 2 years to 18 months between my siblings... that's kinda how we imagined doing it. >.>

Well... we didn't imagine doing this it just sorta happened... >.<
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

Uh... not by much... but I want to be secure in an ACTUAL job and see how much I make before we consider more. I mean... I'm about 2 years to 18 months between my siblings... that's kinda how we imagined doing it. >.>

That's kind of what I meant, I knew that baby just sorta, happened, and how young you guys are etc.. But two years, is a nice space in between.

my other kids are spaced out close to four years between each one... which was nice for me, though starting over with diapers always sucked.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:45 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

That's kind of what I meant, I knew that baby just sorta, happened, and how young you guys are etc.. But two years, is a nice space in between.

my other kids are spaced out close to four years between each one... which was nice for me, though starting over with diapers always sucked.

Yeah... now ya gotta wait longer to get em out of the house! Oh man
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Now I kind of feel bad for being a fraternal twin.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:48 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

Your poor mom... Oh man
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:

@ Scott, you know... I kind of dread when everyone leaves the house for good.

@ Meatlocker.... OMG your poor Mom. One baby was enough, I can't imagine what two must have felt like.
Though I am curious. I gotta ask... what's it like being a twin? Do you have other siblings? If so, are you closer with your twin than with the others? Or do you feel the same about your twin as your other siblings?

I was thinking about twins today... every time I go to write we listened to the baby's heartbeat, I keep writing babies, then stop myself going, uhh there better be only one in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask....   Ask.... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask....
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: