OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Project Olympus Discussion

Go down 
+6
Yeet
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Branch
Scott
Burkman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Um... Yeah... If you could just tone it down a bit, that'd be greaaaat. Deserter... yet you're back in the military... Prefer not to fight yet you're in a program that was created specifically to fight...

Last edited by Mr. Burk on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Program:

Squad: Sigma Unit

Name: Javus Peace

Squad Name: Apollo

Birthdate: July 21, 2282

Appearance:
- 6’ 2”
- 282 lbs
- Light Blonde hair, military cut
- Light-blue eyes.
- Tan-light skin
- Burn scar on left side of head. Covers a majority, excluding the face
- Angry and alert expres​sion(usually)
- Large solid Star tattoo on right shoulder blade

Abilities/Skills:
- Chemically enhanced abilities. Can preform feats greater than is humanly possible.
- Hand-to-hand combat. MMA. Prefers a straight up attack. Most profficient in in Full Contact karate and bare-knuckle boxing.
- Interrogation
- Fighter pilot
- Infiltration
- Frontline War tactics
- Linguist
- Historical information
- Naval Warfare
- Sword warfare
- AI (Atlas) hacking, archiving, and intelligence

Weaknesses:
- Chemical enhancements do not protect against weapons

Weapons:
- Ezekiel M2 Blade (made up name)
- Plasma Minigun HC-401
- Two hunting knifes
- Yeager EXTRAM AS-9
- Olympus M5A1 Devastators

Armor:
Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 2477920-from_the_ashes_by_madspartan013_d338kft

Personality:
Has a desire to quickly get through things. Dislikes incompetence. Harsh and dark sense of humor. Goes into a deep depression when he feels he failed at something. Strongly Patriotic and willing to give his life for his country.

Bio:
Born to a ranching family in Montana, North America, Javus was a fraternal twin with his twin sister, Jalan. Javus was always known to be serious. Especially about his work on the ranch. His life was uneventful until the age of 13 when his father died in an accident. He took on the man of the house.

At age 18, a terrorist organization that is credited with many crimes arrived at the Peace's front door. They demanded that Javus turn over the ranch to them, but he refused. In response, the group knocked Javus aside and killed his mother and sister after other deeds. Javus killed 3 of the terrorists before he was strapped to the barn and the leader hit him with a lit torch. Javus put it out, but it burned greatly. He watched as the terrorists killed his cattle and ranchhands. And burned the buildings.

They left Javus to his ranch and he sat in his pain and misery until an Alliance trooper found him after seeing the smoke. He took him to a USA base in Washington and Javus began his training. For 4 years, Javus trained as a TSA marine. He joined a squad and instantly was sent out on an important mission.

The mission was to bust uprisings in the spacestations orbiting Saturn. When they delve into the mission the team discovers that puppeteers have been sparking the uprisings. The organization is known as The Centimani. When found out the group was attacked and most were killed. The only two left are Javus and Captain Klan. The Captain forced Javus into an airvent where he slid to freedom.

When he reported to the TSA, he was approached by Project Olympus who commended him on his bravery and detirmination. They asked him to become part of their "solution".

Javus underwent numerous tests and was injected with a secret chemical. He was told that he would have superhuman abilities. When asked what that meant, the scientist explained "You would dominate at the Olympics". Javus was inducted into Project Olympus and placed into Sigma Unit.

Themes:

Main theme:

Battle theme:

Last edited by Branch on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 pm

Mr. Burk wrote:
Um... Yeah... If you could just tone it down a bit, that'd be greaaaat.

Did I do good Auh

EDIT: Fuck where the hell is my weapons...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Did I do good Auh

Good enough for the most part. And all of our abilities are greater than humanly possible... because we're incredible cyber ninjas. Your weaknesses will have to be more physical weakness, like Scott's character's time manipulation thing is very unstable. Perfect armor choice, though.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Also, Ban... why you gotta use your smuggler character... Wind-weaver? That's too damn silly.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Mr. Burk wrote:
Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Did I do good Auh

Good enough for the most part. And all of our abilities are greater than humanly possible... because we're incredible cyber ninjas. Your weaknesses will have to be more physical weakness, like Scott's character's time manipulation thing is very unstable. Perfect armor choice, though.

So diff ability... and where could I find good guns? Just deviantart?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:
Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Did I do good Auh

Yeah, deviantart. And keep your ability, I like the chemical idea.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Mr. Burk wrote:
Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Yeah, deviantart. And keep your ability, I like the chemical idea.

Ok. I was thinking like a Captain America thingy.

Anything specific I type it to search?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Browse the place I linked you.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Ban, me thinks you should be a villain.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Got weapons
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:31 am

Mr. Burk wrote:

Actually, me and Scott had a better idea. With your connections with the black market, and my ex-criminal connections, we can make it so that my character has interacted and worked with you in the past. We think that it's best for you to remain as an outside source to what's going on and shit for our characters to interact with.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

Mr. Burk wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Actually, me and Scott had a better idea. With your connections with the black market, and my ex-criminal connections, we can make it so that my character has interacted and worked with you in the past. We think that it's best for you to remain as an outside source to what's going on and shit for our characters to interact with.

So does this mean I have Sigma all to myself? And can make moar chars? Popo
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:57 am

Branch wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

So does this mean I have Sigma all to myself? And can make moar chars? Popo

They'll remain uncreated for now.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 am

Mr. Burk wrote:
Um... Yeah... If you could just tone it down a bit, that'd be greaaaat. Deserter... yet you're back in the military... Prefer not to fight yet you're in a program that was created specifically to fight...

It's part of his story... He got betrayed by the ideal he believed in, it was when Earth dropped into chaos. The fact that he's a peace talker, I'd say is one of his most valuable attributes. It doesn't mean he doesn't fight, it means he doesn't look lightly on violence.

But I can also stay on the outside, helping the Tau squad... And funny you should mention that- both you and Scott feature in Ban's Star Wars story, which I swear I'm going to write some day...

Also- Berdrex Vynt. He's the ships' ample supply of sage advice. Also the cook... And doctor/surgeon... I'd stay away from his meatloaf made of Mystery Meals if I were you...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:02 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

It's part of his story... He got betrayed by the ideal he believed in, it was when Earth dropped into chaos. The fact that he's a peace talker, I'd say is one of his most valuable attributes. It doesn't mean he doesn't fight, it means he doesn't look lightly on violence.

But I can also stay on the outside, helping the Tau squad... And funny you should mention that- both you and Scott feature in Ban's Star Wars story, which I swear I'm going to write some day...

Also- Berdrex Vynt. He's the ships' ample supply of sage advice. Also the cook... And doctor/surgeon... I'd stay away from his meatloaf made of Mystery Meals if I were you...

Sounds like a plan. Also, the program that Tau and Sigma units are was made because of the special abilities that each of them have. They're not very common, these special people are. That's why there are a total of 72 with 24 units and 3 in each of them. Each unit has a self-aware AI that keeps them linked to one another. For example, Tau Unit's Artemis is able to talk to Tau Unit telepathically, so people on the outside can't hear her, not even other units.

Units Digamma, Sampi, and Koppa were the first three units when the program first started. They proved to be unstable. After a certain incident, they went missing were never heard from again. That's when the people who created the program perfected it and started recruiting other people.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 am

Mr. Burk wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

Sounds like a plan. Also, the program that Tau and Sigma units are was made because of the special abilities that each of them have. They're not very common, these special people are. That's why there are a total of 72 with 24 units and 3 in each of them. Each unit has a self-aware AI that keeps them linked to one another. For example, Tau Unit's Artemis is able to talk to Tau Unit telepathically, so people on the outside can't hear her, not even other units.

Units Digamma, Sampi, and Koppa were the first three units when the program first started. They proved to be unstable. After a certain incident, they went missing were never heard from again. That's when they perfected the program and started recruiting other people.

Why not 73? The best number...

Also... Why does it have to be Greek... I had this cool idea of the name of the AI for Sigma being Oponn (The Jester of Chance from the Malazan Book of The Fallen/Dead). It would speak to them in a twin voice chorus- one male, one female, each alternating between being the main voice and but a whisper in the background...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 am

Because it's the general theme of the program if you hadn't noticed. Also, there are currently 24 letters of the Greek alphabet and there are 24 units currently and there are three members of each unit excluding the AI. If you do your math, you'll realize this makes 72. It has to be Greek, because it's the THEME. I don't want to complicate things by adding other non-Greek names.

Sigma gets Atlas for their AI.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:51 am

Mr. Burk wrote:
Because it's the general theme of the program if you hadn't noticed. Also, there are currently 24 letters of the Greek alphabet and there are 24 units currently and there are three members of each unit excluding the AI. If you do your math, you'll realize this makes 72. It has to be Greek, because it's the THEME. I don't want to complicate things by adding other non-Greek names.

But... I like 73... It's a number you can have fun with...
(And that was really a jape, you didn't have to go all 'explain it to a retard'...)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 am

Updated Ares' bio....
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:03 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Mr. Burk wrote:

But... I like 73... It's a number you can have fun with...
(And that was really a jape, you didn't have to go all 'explain it to a retard'...)

Well sometimes, I feel I should explain things.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:13 am

Did you slightly use my villian idea? OMG!

And is Ban in or out of Sigma?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:10 am

Dion's bio has been completed.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 am

Branch wrote:

I'm out... I'm gonna be an independent character that helps out Burkmans' guy...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm out... I'm gonna be an independent character that helps out Burkmans' guy...

Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Olympus Discussion   Project Olympus Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Project Olympus Discussion
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next