OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+12
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
CollaWars
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:20 pm

CollaWars wrote:
A young man was found dead today in California. Hentai was found at the scene of the crime and foul play is suspected.

Check his crevices for squid oil...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
A young man was found dead today in California. Hentai was found at the scene of the crime and foul play is suspected.

Check his crevices for squid oil...
OMG!  

Thag would be the navy... now if he was hung from a skyhook?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:03 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I could just murder grimeth.

Or you could, you know, not do that.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Sorry about last night guys. I just got a tad frustrated and tired. Will hopefully do better next time.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:16 pm

Callin wrote:
Sorry about last night guys. I just got a tad frustrated and tired. Will hopefully do better next time.

It's alright, Callin. If the encounters were indeed just grindy trash then I'm fine with skipping them. But if it's anything big (like a cave or whatever) I'd prefer doing the encounter. You know, for flavour...

Also, seriously consider getting Darkest Dungeon. It's positively painfully great...
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm

That's what I hear about that game, so I watched the trailer for it on steam and it indeed does look pretty rad. So I've gotta look into getting it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:04 pm

Causa wrote:
That's what I hear about that game, so I watched the trailer for it on steam and it indeed does look pretty rad. So I've gotta look into getting it.

Just be prepared for death and misery if you get it...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 pm

I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled Friday the 13th. Two of them are impacted. Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:02 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled Friday the 13th. Two of them are impacted. Wish me luck.

Spoiler:
Enjoy your new look...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:16 pm

I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out on friday the 20th. All 4 of 'em. Plus one of my molars. Losing 5 teeth that day.

But anywho, we've gone 2 days with our new instructor for Block 4 and oh my god... 1 person got an LoC on day one. (Letter of Counseling) Which is a bad thing. The teacher also had a long talk to us about how we're the worst disciplined class she'd ever seen. Day 2, 2 more LoCs... one student removed from our class and sent to another, and 3 Master Sergeants came into the class today to give a long speech that basically amounted to "suck it up and get through this class" because a handful of us had complained to the instructor supervisor about our new teacher. It's all bad, bruh... bad news bears.

Our other instructors would teach for maybe 3 hours or so and most of the rest of the day was self-study, but this bitch talks ALL... DAMN... DAY. And only 15% of it is stuff we actually need to know for the test. The rest are her personal stories and how they relate to the material. That's great and all, but jesus christ, there's a limit. I'd appreciate some of these stories and experiences of hers but not every last one she's got. I can't remember a damn thing she said today. It's just non-stop with her. She's also very strict. We basically need to sit there in silence for all 9 hours of the day while she rants on and on and on, occassionally asking us questions just to make sure we aren't zoning out, which is very easy to do. We even talked about it at lunch, how we're all zoning out half the time so it's hard to answer a question when she targets someone with one, haha.

She has each one of us answer one question correctly from the material we covered that day before we can go to lunch, and another question each before we can leave for the day. I dunno about you, but I don't recall every thing I heard the first time, not 8 hours of crap. I need time to study and memorize it. But we manage alright. I can't really convey why she's such a horrible and boring teacher that EVERY SINGLE PERSON in our class can't stand, but she is, believe me...

Just gotta get through these 2 weeks. It's gonna suck so bad, but we'll graduate that block, I'm sure. But we'll be doing it in spite of her, not because of her. We'd honestly do better if nobody showed up all damn day and we had the slides and our books to study and nothing else.

Also, I have to be in full service dress on sunday to do "flag mast" during some parade or something. God, why did I have to get chosen for that? Shit's gonna suck. Uly is not the face of the air force. Choose someone else. Someone more physically fit and better looking, not mmmeeeee!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Also, I got a 96% GPA so far. 100, 97, 92, 92, 100. Those my test scores so far. So I'm doing alright, I guess. Just wish this new instructor didn't have to come along and turn that last block of instruction into a fucking hell hole. I wasn't the first one to compare that classroom to a concentration camp, believe it or not.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 8:26 pm

I have never seen anybody complain that much about such things... Like seriously, some people would probably look at these posts and think, "Jesus Christ this guy is such a baby."
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Burkman wrote:
I have never seen anybody complain that much about such things... Like seriously, some people would probably look at these posts and think, "Jesus Christ this guy is such a baby."

But like... It's Uly... Soooo...
OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:33 am

Half of my company got let go... FML.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Hey... in all fairness, everyone complains here. And every person in my class hates our instructor. They were the ones who complained to the instructor supervisor, not poor uly. Poor uly knew we'd just have to deal with our new hellhole environment. God, I hate her. If God were good, she'd kill herself or get killed over the weekend, but god is cruel...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Half of my company got let go... FML.

Jesus Christ Scott....

Uly just like ya said pass to spite the bitch. I had teachers like that in HS and they suck ass and honestly dont know that they are NOT good teachers.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:38 pm

I took what Scott said to mean that he was NOT one of the ones let go... right?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I took what Scott said to mean that he was NOT one of the ones let go... right?

I'd hope so...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:11 pm

ALSO, I gotta be in a fucking parade holding one of the state's flags in full service dress on sunday. Full service dress! I want freaking ABUs.

Like this guy right here. I have that exact uniform, with the same two ribbons.

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 Bmt-graduation

We're not even gonna practice. We're just gonna be all marching together holding a flag, haha. A lot of people here aren't terribly great marchers. It's not gonna look so great, honestly, haha.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:53 pm

SELECT first_name+' '+last_name as [Name], age, height, weight, race, phone
FROM enlisted
WHERE gender='f' AND marital='single' AND (race='asian' OR race='white') AND anal='yes'
ORDER BY height

Cuz I like me them shawties.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
SELECT first_name+' '+last_name as [Name], age, height, weight, race, phone
FROM employees
WHERE gender='f' AND marital='single' AND (race='asian' OR race='white') AND anal='yes'
ORDER BY height

Cuz I like me them shawties.

Guys... I think Uly's broken...
*Taps Uly on the head with wrench*
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 am

Can't wait to get to Langley and have access to them databases, hoo hoo hoo.

I probably don't have the need-to-know to access anything like that... plus, I heard we'll mostly be working with Active Directory. But you know, it's fun to dream...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:15 am

Bruh, you're gonna wanna gimme that admins, bruh. Cuz I'm gonna have the cyber knowledge n' shit, son. Hacking north korea and planting logic bombs, bruh. Top secret shit. Hacking into back doors of printers on al qaeda's networks. Runnin' them DNS Changer trojans, bringing down the whole network. I KNOW THE THINGS!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:58 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Bruh, you're gonna wanna gimme that admins, bruh. Cuz I'm gonna have the cyber knowledge n' shit, son. Hacking north korea and planting logic bombs, bruh. Top secret shit. Hacking into back doors of printers on al qaeda's networks. Runnin' them DNS Changer trojans, bringing down the whole network. I KNOW THE THINGS!

Say "hi" to the NSA.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 am

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Say "hi" to the NSA.

And slap them across the face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next