I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 A thread about Wilbourn!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


/durag

that'll make a good gag

This should make my room mate happy too. I don't think the ear plugs are working. yeah

Can we tie him up too? This way he won't be able to bang on the wall when the earplugs fail.

BananaDealer wrote:
Just felt like sharing this with y'all


This would so work on me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


/durag

that'll make a good gag

This should make my room mate happy too. I don't think the ear plugs are working. yeah


BananaDealer wrote:
Just felt like sharing this with y'all


OMG! This sounds so familiar! OMG!

Yes... familiar... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:39 pm

[quote="Spanky"][quote="Mistress Morrigan"]
Spanky wrote:







OMG! This sounds so familiar! OMG!

HEY! That is NOT how that conversation went.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:43 pm

[quote="Mistress Morrigan"][quote="Spanky"]
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


HEY! That is NOT how that conversation went.


I said "familiar" not verbatim. Say whaaa?

Either way...it still worked on me. Oh man

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:45 pm

[quote="Spanky"][quote="Mistress Morrigan"]
Spanky wrote:


I said "familiar" not verbatim. Say whaaa?

Either way...it still worked on me. Oh man


That's because your easy my love

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:49 pm

[quote="Mistress Morrigan"][quote="Spanky"]
Mistress Morrigan wrote:



That's because your easy my love

I'm cheap...but not easy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:50 pm

[quote="Spanky"][quote="Mistress Morrigan"]
Spanky wrote:


I'm cheap...but not easy.

No comment.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:58 pm

[quote="Mistress Morrigan"][quote="Spanky"]
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


No comment.

It's ok...go ahead my love.

I'll just take it out on you tomorrow.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Spanky wrote:


It's ok...go ahead my love.

I'll just take it out on you tomorrow.


I would but then you would leave me tied up again while you went to work and aforementioned roomate would have to untie me- AGAIN!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


It's ok...go ahead my love.

I'll just take it out on you tomorrow.


I would but then you would leave me tied up again while you went to work and aforementioned roomate would have to untie me- AGAIN!

Oh please! You made his day.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spanky wrote:


It's ok...go ahead my love.

I'll just take it out on you tomorrow.


I would but then you would leave me tied up again while you went to work and aforementioned roomate would have to untie me- AGAIN!

Oh please! You made his day.

HIS DAY YES, Mine not so much.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 pm

I feel like we're detracting from the main issue here.

So, girl-at-work was at work today. I said hi. She said hi back.

I'll keep you up to date.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:42 am

I went to the supermarket today to buy a set of TNT rabbit chocolate. I will test it out tommorow..

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like we're detracting from the main issue here.

So, girl-at-work was at work today. I said hi. She said hi back.

I'll keep you up to date.

OK...It's time to let you in on a secret Uly....

When woman at work says hi back to you it means "please take me to the supply room and bang me cross eyed".

True story.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:38 am

Spanky wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like we're detracting from the main issue here.

So, girl-at-work was at work today. I said hi. She said hi back.

I'll keep you up to date.

OK...It's time to let you in on a secret Uly....

When woman at work says hi back to you it means "please take me to the supply room and bang me cross eyed".

True story.


Spanky, don't... No... You know what? Yes. Uly, that's exactly what a 'Hi' from a girl means. ALWAYS. Even if you've never met before. Especially when it's on the street...w

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 am

So at work today this chick totally grabbed my abs as she was walking past me. I should of told to come back for some more. :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:17 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So at work today this chick totally grabbed my abs as she was walking past me. I should of told to come back for some more. :P

If she's able to grab your abs... you might want to consider exorcises... those are frontal love handles. Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 am

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So at work today this chick totally grabbed my abs as she was walking past me. I should of told to come back for some more. :P

If she's able to grab your abs... you might want to consider exorcises... those are frontal love handles. Oh man

Fine she grabbed my waist. I shoulda grabbed her boobs and said now we are even.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
So at work today this chick totally grabbed my abs as she was walking past me. I should of told to come back for some more. :P

If she's able to grab your abs... you might want to consider exorcises... those are frontal love handles. Oh man

Fine she grabbed my waist. I shoulda grabbed her boobs and said now we are even.

xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:21 am

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:


If she's able to grab your abs... you might want to consider exorcises... those are frontal love handles. Oh man

Fine she grabbed my waist. I shoulda grabbed her boobs and said now we are even.

xD

Unlike uly I don't lust after every female co-worker though. Unless they happen too like Dune and Video games and are attractive in my eyes. Then that is a whole different story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:00 pm


_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
GSG
Aqua Panther


Posts : 1528
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Scott wrote:



Oh har har har
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:14 pm

I appreciate the post about dancing llamas. But why!?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 pm

Daroska wrote:
I appreciate the post about dancing llamas. But why!?

Why did you deliberately hunt this this 4 year old thread down...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A thread about Wilbourn!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» MOTU Classics: The Thread - Part 2
» Offer has closed. Thread locked.
» Trying something NEW! Random Picture Thread!
» A Typical Irish forum thread.
» Statistical Pokemon Journey (CP Thread)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: