OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

A thread about Wilbourn!

Go down 
+8
Daroska
Ulyaoth
Scott
Yeet
Mistress Morrigan
Causa
Spankster
GSG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:

To be honest...that's all you really need.

What if I'm greedy? I\'m CRAZY!

Doesn't that not jive with the whole marriage thing?

huh?

I think he's refering to the pr0n loop hole...

LOL...I said LoopHole. Oh man I make it sound so dirty.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:49 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I understand that women have the right to service me.

But no in reality it's more understanding the individual person. To be honest most gf's I've had are because they asked me or I was nagged into asking them. I'm constantly told off for being stuck in my own little world.

Define "being in your own little world"
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

But no in reality it's more understanding the individual person. To be honest most gf's I've had are because they asked me or I was nagged into asking them. I'm constantly told off for being stuck in my own little world.

This!

*points to GSG's computer*
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

People can all be talking and interacting around me. While im off in my own mind thinking about things. People literally have to nudge me to get me to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

People can all be talking and interacting around me. While im off in my own mind thinking about things. People literally have to nudge me to get me to wake up.

Wait...that's called Narcolepsy.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

This!

*points to GSG's computer*

I'm more or less talking about when im away from my computer lol.

Actually something weird I often do and normally when I go for my walks. I think up whole stories with different characters and settings. I even think out the whole story.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:53 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Wait...that's called Narcolepsy.

It's not like that. It's more to the fact im not paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Scott wrote:

I'm required to state (by marriage) that I only have knowledge of one woman... Auh

To be honest...that's all you really need.

What if I'm greedy? I\'m CRAZY!

Doesn't that not jive with the whole marriage thing?

huh?

But teh interwebz... they're always hitting on meh... Auh
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I have that! Cept I hit folks when they wake me... I\'m not crazy
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I'm more like "who, What, Where?". I just get lost in deep thought really easily.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

This happens to me too, but then I put down the cell phone and stop talking to Spanky.

hmmm. I have lots of follow up questions but they are kinda personal, so instead I will commence with the giving of advice.

Women are easy. You have to pay attention to them which means physically and emotionally. All we want is to be heard. We want to feel protected as well because these days a lot of us have had really bad things happen in our past, so if we feel safe with you it's a good thing. How to make us feel safe? See above about listening. And by paying attention to us physically I am not just talking about sex, though that is part of it. I mean like the stuff us girls like, hand holding, cuddling etc. Do not underestimate the power of cuddling, it might lead to blow jobs down the road. (Seriously seriously). And if you are into your own little world online....then might i suggest internet dating? Also, when dating someone introduce them to stuff you like, this way instead of you thinking about it in your head, you can talk about it. Plus then they get to see a side of you not normally seen.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:59 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I'm more like "who, What, Where?". I just get lost in deep thought really easily.

That's easy... just avoid deep thought... like me! Brainzz
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

This happens to me too, but then I put down the cell phone and stop talking to Spanky.

hmmm. I have lots of follow up questions but they are kinda personal, so instead I will commence with the giving of advice.

Women are easy. You have to pay attention to them which means physically and emotionally. All we want is to be heard. We want to feel protected as well because these days a lot of us have had really bad things happen in our past, so if we feel safe with you it's a good thing. How to make us feel safe? See above about listening. And by paying attention to us physically I am not just talking about sex, though that is part of it. I mean like the stuff us girls like, hand holding, cuddling etc. Do not underestimate the power of cuddling, it might lead to blow jobs down the road. (Seriously seriously). And if you are into your own little world online....then might i suggest internet dating? Also, when dating someone introduce them to stuff you like, this way instead of you thinking about it in your head, you can talk about it. Plus then they get to see a side of you not normally seen.

Im not talking about the Internet. I seriously just sit there start thinking about something and will get lost in my own mind. I have had some very traumatic experiences, so maybe shutting out the world is my defence mechanism.

Well I do actually like to cuddle, but that is more because im like a body heat leech. I just need more body heat.

Another thing that is weird with me is......im not that into blow jobs. I'm more of a.......(I'm not going any further).

But I get the paying attention. If im actually talking to someone I won't sink into my own little world.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

That's easy... just avoid deep thought... like me! Brainzz

Easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Im not talking about the Internet. I seriously just sit there start thinking about something and will get lost in my own mind. I have had some very traumatic experiences, so maybe shutting out the world is my defence mechanism.

Well I do actually like to cuddle, but that is more because im like a body heat leech. I just need more body heat.

Another thing that is weird with me is......im not that into blow jobs. I'm more of a.......(I'm not going any further).

But I get the paying attention. If im actually talking to someone I won't sink into my own little world.

lol I'm the opposite... I don't like heat... it has to be 60 or below for good sleeping conditions... and I don't like sheets. The wife on the other hand... is a heat seeking cuddle missile. you
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

lol I'm the opposite... I don't like heat... it has to be 60 or below for good sleeping conditions... and I don't like sheets. The wife on the other hand... is a heat seeking cuddle missile. you

HeHe. I purposefully turn the fan on sometimes, just so I can sleep undercovers.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Trust me I am the Queen of Traumatic experiences which have colored my perception of the world, my perception of relationships, and my perception of sex as well. BUT you have to try to find something within yourself that allows you to realize not everything is trauma inducing, and get out there a bit.

I don't think you prefering some other act over a blow job is weird. We all have our favorite acts. I was just using it as an example of what cuddling could lead too.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:16 pm

Yeah BJs will stroke you wrong if the teeth happen to scrape...

>.>
<.<

And I'll stop thar...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:17 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Trust me I am the Queen of Traumatic experiences which have colored my perception of the world, my perception of relationships, and my perception of sex as well. BUT you have to try to find something within yourself that allows you to realize not everything is trauma inducing, and get out there a bit.

I don't think you prefering some other act over a blow job is weird. We all have our favorite acts. I was just using it as an example of what cuddling could lead too.

I'm never one to let trauma sit too long. I still have my fantasies about leaving everyone and going travelling on foot around Europe. Which I'm going too do. Hopefully I can go alone so I can go at my own pace. From actual experience I know I can walk for more than a day almost non stop.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

And I'll stop thar...

I think they have something against you, if they are using teeth.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

And I'll stop thar...

lmao...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>
<.<

And I'll stop thar...

lmao...

Or stop trying to make her gag on it.

Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:34 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

lmao...

Must...resist...comment. no...just no
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:

lmao...

Must...resist...comment. no...just no

I would resist if you ever want to try that thing again. *ahem*

A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh, Morrigan. Cast your black magic on this girl from my work, will you please? She doesn't know how good she could have it with me. Let's make that happen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A thread about Wilbourn!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next