OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

A thread about Wilbourn!

Go down 
+8
Daroska
Ulyaoth
Scott
Yeet
Mistress Morrigan
Causa
Spankster
GSG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Oh, Morrigan. Cast your black magic on this girl from my work, will you please? She doesn't know how good she could have it with me. Let's make that happen!

Wait. I have black magic? Sweeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yes... and you're going to use it for good, yes? Like you always swore you would. Girl-at-work could be happy... she just doesn't know who the person is that can make her happy. That's where you come in. Now, don't alter her mind all crazylike now. Just a little.

Make her see the light.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yes... and you're going to use it for good, yes? Like you always swore you would. Girl-at-work could be happy... she just doesn't know who the person is that can make her happy. That's where you come in. Now, don't alter her mind all crazylike now. Just a little.

Make her see the light.

Ummmmmm. If I had black magic I would be hexing people not setting people up....

BUT. You could start off by saying simply "Hi" to her.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ummmmmm. If I had black magic I would be hexing people not setting people up....

This ordeal with girl-at-work has gone on for a while now... I recently asked her out to coffee... she said "maybe".

She's confused about what to do right now, she says. She's interested in some dude from australia who's returning to the states at some point... I don't know when.(I suspect GSG is behind this).

Some dude at a coffee shop also gave her his phone number with a free coffee. The bastard!

Look, long story short, black magic her already!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

This ordeal with girl-at-work has gone on for a while now... I recently asked her out to coffee... she said "maybe".

She's confused about what to do right now, she says. She's interested in some dude from australia who's returning to the states at some point... I don't know when.(I suspect GSG is behind this).

Some dude at a coffee shop also gave her his phone number with a free coffee. The bastard!

Look, long story short, black magic her already!

Hmmmmm, you work with her right? You didn't fall into the friend zone did you?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I don't get to talk to her often enough for us to be "friends", I guess... We were really more like acquaintances. I tried talking to her on occasion, but not much luck. I don't have much to talk about and I couldn't get her to talk about herself much...

I asked if it was ok if I friend her on facebook, she said sure. Thought that was a good start, but you know... she has 300something friends, I don't think she friended me because she liked me or anything, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I don't get to talk to her often enough for us to be "friends", I guess... We were really more like acquaintances. I tried talking to her on occasion, but not much luck. I don't have much to talk about and I couldn't get her to talk about herself much...

I asked if it was ok if I friend her on facebook, she said sure. Thought that was a good start, but you know... she has 300something friends, I don't think she friended me because she liked me or anything, haha.

I am going to give you my honest opinion, maybe she is trying to let you down easy? If she said maybe to coffee and then tells you about other men that ask for her phone number and how she is hung up on someone, it sounds like an uphill battle? Or is that it? The challenge is intriguing?

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I am going to give you my honest opinion, maybe she is trying to let you down easy? If she said maybe to coffee and then tells you about other men that ask for her phone number and how she is hung up on someone, it sounds like an uphill battle? Or is that it? The challenge is intriguing?

I know, I've thought about that. Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with me. But I still have to try to make something work out. I've been thinking about her for a long time, I'm sure the other OT peeps can attest to that.

Oh, right! About the other peeps. She didn't actually bring them up when I asked her out. For what that's worth. It's been mentioned before earlier on, though. That's how I knew about it. She just said she was kinda confused about what to do right now. She probably knew I knew about those peeps, though...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I know, I've thought about that. Maybe she just doesn't want to go out with me. But I still have to try to make something work out. I've been thinking about her for a long time, I'm sure the other OT peeps can attest to that.

Oh, right! About the other peeps. She didn't actually bring them up when I asked her out. For what that's worth. It's been mentioned before earlier on, though. That's how I knew about it. She just said she was kinda confused about what to do right now. She probably knew I knew about those peeps, though...

'Kay
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

This thread is getting... intriguing... OMG!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 am

BananaDealer wrote:

I know... I really had nothing to say after Morrigan's comment. no...just no
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:26 am

Scott wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

I know... I really had nothing to say after Morrigan's comment. no...just no

Why?
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

I honestly just want a women who will cook for me.

You cook something for me that melts in my mouth and I will melt in your mouth! Say whaaa?

No but one who would cook for be would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a house wife.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:34 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

You cook something for me that melts in my mouth and I will melt in your mouth! Say whaaa?

No but one who would cook for be would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a house wife.

So. What all you really want is girls?

I know that was a lame lyric quote, but that's all I had in my head.
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:53 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

So. What all you really want is girls?

I don't even know the song you are talking about! OMG!

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:06 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I miss Vase... She would have jumped on that like a horny pelican on a gerbil...

Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:13 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

So. All you really want is girls?

Hmm I am not sure if you are kidding or not... but whatever, either way It's Girls by The Beastie Boys
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

So. All you really want is girls?

Hmm I am not sure if you are kidding or not... but whatever, either way It's Girls by The Beastie Boys

Oh now that I put it in the Beastie boys tone in my head. It comes back too me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:03 pm

Oh... I was thinking more like...

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:06 pm

CHAT NAO!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
'Kay

I don't know much about casting spells, but I'll assume this was your black magic at work. Thank you, Morrigan. This means a lot to me, you won't regret it. Me and girl-at-work will be happy together. You'll be invited to the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

I plan on being forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

I assumed that was my fate, too. I've been telling myself I had to learn to live with it since I was 18 or 19. For a long time, I felt that way... but then I met girl-at-work and my silent suffering began anew...

As for what'll happen after this thing with girl-at-work goes down the drain? I don't know.

So yeeeaaaaahhh....
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

I assumed that was my fate, too. I've been telling myself I had to learn to live with it since I was 18 or 19. For a long time, I felt that way... but then I met girl-at-work and my silent suffering began anew...

As for what'll happen after this thing with girl-at-work goes down the drain? I don't know.

So yeeeaaaaahhh....

I hate to be the one to do this, but I feel we're all thinking it...

Uly... Shut the fuck up with your constant girl-at-work whining... We're tired of hearing how your life has no purpose and all your attempts at social interactions have proven as infertile as a 60 year-old Japanese guy from Hiroshima. (Too soon?) You know, Gillette didn't invent the two-sided razor just for their barber industry. (Really too soon? Just remember- it's not across the street, it's down the block...)

I don't know if that's just part of your online persona or you're actually this incapable of human interaction without a keyboard and mouse. I know it might (must actually) be difficult for someone to forget and move on with 'the one that got away'... But geez... Give it a rest already! Either pluck up the courage to show her that you are in fact more than the guy she sees around the water cooler (or whatever) and talk to her. Or just deal with the fact that she simply doesn't care about you and move the fuck on. You'll be doing yourself a real favor. Trust me. Believe it or not- there's bound to be some poor girl that will fall for you. There might even be one now (assuming you have any friends besides... us...). But you won't notice it since you'll be too stuck up moaning and groaning over 'girl-at-work' (any sexual innuendo is totally coincidental).

So just drop it. OK?

/endragefulrant

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at any point, Uly. I understand and do in fact feel for your 'troubles'...

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 pm

That was uncalled for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread about Wilbourn!   A thread about Wilbourn! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A thread about Wilbourn!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next