I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 pm

The Joker wrote:
Cervantes de Leon wrote:
The Joker wrote:
I drink mine with whiskey.

I drink straight Whiskey.

Uuugh... Didn't know there was such a thing as gay whiskey...
you
you
you
you
you
you
you
you
you






















At first I wuz liek... Brainzz

And then I wuz all... huh?

Then in the end I just... Oh man

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

I was all like...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I was all like...


HEAD BOOBZ!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Scott wrote:
Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I was all like...


HEAD BOOBZ!

I was gonna troll you some more but gave up after the second Google Search page full of porn...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:12 pm

If people are still giving out free drinks, I would like the best vodka you have, because...


_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I was all like...


HEAD BOOBZ!

I was gonna troll you some more but gave up after the second Google Search page full of porn...


You call that trolling? Man, you suck.

0/10

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Superman wrote:
If people are still giving out free drinks, I would like the best vodka you have, because...


I don't think you can take the best vodka I have...



Whichever you pick, they were made by essentially the same company (the Russian state vodka monopoly) around the beginning of the 20th century... They're essentially identical. In my opinion the best vodka. You'd be lucky to find a bottle capped (i.e- made) in 1940. I had the unique pleasure of tasting one such glass... Not for a mortal man...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:


Here you go... ^_^

*hands DECAF coffee*



Gee....thanks Scott... Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream. Not to mention, decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.


But I do think that the intention was very sweet. So thank you.

I still bare the scars from the first pregnant woman I took coffee (or any caffeinated beverage for that matter) from... @_@

She must have been a first timer.... caffeine in small quanitities is ok, and not to mention this particular Mom would not be able to function without it. I can barely stay awake as it is... but the docs do scare the newbies into thinking they can't have anything etc.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Spankster wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:




Gee....thanks Scott... Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream. Not to mention, decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.


But I do think that the intention was very sweet. So thank you.

I still bare the scars from the first pregnant woman I took coffee (or any caffeinated beverage for that matter) from... @_@

She must have been a first timer.... caffeine in small quanitities is ok, and not to mention this particular Mom would not be able to function without it. I can barely stay awake as it is... but the docs do scare the newbies into thinking they can't have anything etc.

Ha ha ha ha oooooppppssss I have just realized the danger of sharing the computer with someone on OTA... I could have deleted this for sure, but it cracked me up... even if he won't find it as funny in the morning when he sees it....

Sorry Spanky my love, next time log out. (insert cute smile here)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:33 pm

I've been hacked by a smexy ninja!


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm confused...
I hate it when you guys confuse me...
I get confused too easily...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:01 pm

The Joker wrote:
I'm confused...
I hate it when you guys confuse me...
I get confused too easily...

My sex slave chewed out of her duct tape bikini and posted on the OTA using my account.

She will pay for this...dearly! you

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:




Gee....thanks Scott... Decaf? No, it's dangerous to dilute my caffeine stream. Not to mention, decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.


But I do think that the intention was very sweet. So thank you.

I still bare the scars from the first pregnant woman I took coffee (or any caffeinated beverage for that matter) from... @_@

She must have been a first timer.... caffeine in small quanitities is ok, and not to mention this particular Mom would not be able to function without it. I can barely stay awake as it is... but the docs do scare the newbies into thinking they can't have anything etc.

Ha ha ha ha oooooppppssss I have just realized the danger of sharing the computer with someone on OTA... I could have deleted this for sure, but it cracked me up... even if he won't find it as funny in the morning when he sees it....

Sorry Spanky my love, next time log out. (insert cute smile here)

Wai who am I talking to this time!?

Also... yeah the docs did I guess. I would feel bad if I knew it would impend her caffine addiction... but I swear... that woman can draw 12 hours of energy (like ADD hyper baby on coke energy) from a single Twix bar. I think the pregnancy was more tiring for me than her... :3

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:13 pm

Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


She must have been a first timer.... caffeine in small quanitities is ok, and not to mention this particular Mom would not be able to function without it. I can barely stay awake as it is... but the docs do scare the newbies into thinking they can't have anything etc.

Ha ha ha ha oooooppppssss I have just realized the danger of sharing the computer with someone on OTA... I could have deleted this for sure, but it cracked me up... even if he won't find it as funny in the morning when he sees it....

Sorry Spanky my love, next time log out. (insert cute smile here)

Wai who am I talking to this time!?

Also... yeah the docs did I guess. I would feel bad if I knew it would impend her caffine addiction... but I swear... that woman can draw 12 hours of energy (like ADD hyper baby on coke energy) from a single Twix bar. I think the pregnancy was more tiring for me than her... :3

All of the above that you quoted are from little Ms. Naughty Yoga Pants. AKA Morrigan.

Yeah...I'm gonna love administering the paytback for tyhis one....yeah....

I'm gonna be all.... Hitlah!

and shes gonna be like... Auh

and then I'm gonna .... Dark Knight

and she's gonna go... I dun wanna...

but them imma do like... Dude...

and she'll be all like... yeah

and then i will be happy. Hello Clarice

(read in Canadia accent)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Spankster wrote:
Scott wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


She must have been a first timer.... caffeine in small quanitities is ok, and not to mention this particular Mom would not be able to function without it. I can barely stay awake as it is... but the docs do scare the newbies into thinking they can't have anything etc.

Ha ha ha ha oooooppppssss I have just realized the danger of sharing the computer with someone on OTA... I could have deleted this for sure, but it cracked me up... even if he won't find it as funny in the morning when he sees it....

Sorry Spanky my love, next time log out. (insert cute smile here)

Wai who am I talking to this time!?

Also... yeah the docs did I guess. I would feel bad if I knew it would impend her caffine addiction... but I swear... that woman can draw 12 hours of energy (like ADD hyper baby on coke energy) from a single Twix bar. I think the pregnancy was more tiring for me than her... :3

All of the above that you quoted are from little Ms. Naughty Yoga Pants. AKA Morrigan.

Yeah...I'm gonna love administering the paytback for tyhis one....yeah....

I'm gonna be all.... Hitlah!

and shes gonna be like... Auh

and then I'm gonna .... Dark Knight

and she's gonna go... I dun wanna...

but them imma do like... Dude...

and she'll be all like... yeah

and then i will be happy. Hello Clarice

(read in Canadia accent)

Wai... if use same computer... not at work...


... why not on chat ever? yeah

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:58 pm

I bought a record player.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I bought a record player.

Any good records to play on it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I bought a record player.

Any good records to play on it?

*Gets another record off the shelf and blows the dust over it. Puts on record.*


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

i haz teh movez liek jagger
i haz teh movez liek jagger
i haz teh moo-ooo-oooo-oovez liek jagger

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:10 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Cervantes de Leon wrote:
I bought a record player.

Any good records to play on it?

*Gets another record off the shelf and blows the dust over it. Puts on record.*


I think I felt the awesome from that dust.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 pm



There must be some way outa here!
said the Joker to the Thief

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:19 pm

The Joker wrote:


There must be some way outa here!
said the Joker to the Thief



There's too much confusion here.
I can't get no relief.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:


There must be some way outa here!
said the Joker to the Thief



There's too much confusion here.
I can't get no relief.

As far as I'm concerned... This version is blasphemy...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:


There must be some way outa here!
said the Joker to the Thief



There's too much confusion here.
I can't get no relief.

As far as I'm concerned... This version is blasphemy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower

Any non-dylan version is blasphemy compared to the original.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:50 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:




There's too much confusion here.
I can't get no relief.

As far as I'm concerned... This version is blasphemy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower

Any non-dylan version is blasphemy compared to the original.

There are only two versions that I approve of- Bob Dylan and Hendix. Why you chose some low class battlestar galactica cover, I'll never know...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Today at 3:45 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Drunken Hp in IRC?
» Drunken Hp
» [Private] Drunken Text Messages YAY!
» A Closer Look: Aramon 3rd Party
» Fragger like to join nQe clan:D

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: