OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.

Go down 
+8
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Grimeth
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Scott
Causa
Spankster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:53 pm

The Joker wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
The Joker wrote:

As far as I'm concerned... This version is blasphemy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower

Any non-dylan version is blasphemy compared to the original.

There are only two versions that I approve of- Bob Dylan and Hendix. Why you chose some low class battlestar galactica cover, I'll never know...

Bear McCreary is a genius composer. Listen to his other music you can't say the song is awful simply because it fits into a strange category.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Bob Dylan's sucks, Jimi Hendrix's was bearable for the first minute or so. Bam, I said it.

EDIT: Listened to the battlestar galactica one for a little bit but didn't want to invest the time it would take to listen to the whole song.

LONG STORY SHORT..... all along the watchtower ain't that great.

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Bob Dylan's sucks, Jimi Hendrix's was bearable for the first minute or so. Bam, I said it.

What about George Harrison?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

I don't know who george harrison is...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Look at me, I'm Burkman/Bananadealer/Causa/those other people, I listen to AC/DC and Jimi Hendrix and Ella Ftzgerald and various old shit because I like to tell people that I like it because I like to feel like I have smartur and more maturerer musical tastes cuz it makes me feel superior to other people and more sophisticated and shit.(Secretly, I know their music is slow and boring and not as super deep as I want people to believe I am)
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Look at me, I'm Burkman/Bananadealer/Causa/those other people, I listen to AC/DC and Jimi Hendrix and Ella Ftzgerald and various old shit because I like to tell people that I like it because I like to feel like I have smartur and more maturerer musical tastes cuz it makes me feel superior to other people and more sophisticated and shit.(Secretly, I know their music is slow and boring and not as super deep as I want people to believe I am)

You must construct additional Pylons.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:08 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

Or maybe they just listen to it because it's good? you
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:10 pm

WRAONG... ALL WRAONG... and spawn more overlords instead.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
WRAONG... ALL WRAONG... and spawn more overlords instead.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH AC/DC!? Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 2238782717
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 am

Scott wrote:
WHAT'S WRONG WITH AC/DC!? Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 2238782717

They got like... 2 good songs.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:36 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Would you just shut the fuck up and stop being so goddamn stupid? I had enough of your shit for one day. And all of them.

Uly: Frank sent us.
Burkman: Did you bring a horse for me?
Uly: Well... looks like we're...
[snickers]
Uly: ...looks like we're shy one horse
Burkman: You brought two too many.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:41 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Ulyaoth wrote:

EDIT: Listened to the battlestar galactica one for a little bit but didn't want to invest the time it would take to listen to the whole song.

My friend....

*pats him in the back*

I'm about to cut your balls in half and put it in your ass, so next time you take a shit, you will shit all over your balls Not helping yo case
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 am

Superman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Ulyaoth wrote:

My friend....

*pats him in the back*

I'm about to cut your balls in half and put it in your ass, so next time you take a shit, you will shit all over your balls Not helping yo case

Let him still live, because I have plans for him in a certain room in my basement.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 am

Monco wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Would you just shut the fuck up and stop being so goddamn stupid? I had enough of your shit for one day.

Take it easy Bats... Remember your blood pressure...
Plus, you are talking back at a guy who voted 'Friday' as a No. 1 Hit Song of the Decade and idolizes Beavers...
Uly... You have seven days...
you

But seriously... Are you seriously gonna make me compare?

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 1271012_700b

/case
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:08 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Ulyaoth wrote:

Ummmm Uly. You're kidding here right? Surely you must know who George Harrison is.... and secondly... sorry dude but you are so wrong about All Along the Watchtower....

oh and also. I kinda take offense to your subsequent post about people listening to old music etc...

It's called good taste, and some of us have it musically.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Ulyaoth wrote:

Ummmm Uly. You're kidding here right? Surely you must know who George Harrison is.... and secondly... sorry dude but you are so wrong about All Along the Watchtower....

oh and also. I kinda take offense to your subsequent post about people listening to old music etc...

Uly doesn't like music in general. He's such square.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

No, I don't know who George Harrison is. Maybe I know his work, but I don't know the name...

Also, yo music old. Old and slow. I call it Slold. All along the watchtower tells kickstart my heart not to ride it's skateboard near church because it's a house o' god. Kickstart my heart isn't a new song or anything, but I... I like that song... and... so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

No, I don't know who George Harrison is. Maybe I know his work, but I don't know the name...

Also, yo music old. Old and slow. I call it Slold. All along the watchtower tells kickstart my heart not to ride it's skateboard near church because it's a house o' god. Kickstart my heart isn't a new song or anything, but I... I like that song... and... so yeah.

Would you please shut the fuck up? What would you rather have? Justin Beaver or Freddie Mercury? Miley Cyrus or Michael Jackson? Fucking Beyonce or Bob Dylan/ Jimi Hendrix? Beatles of Lady Gaga?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:56 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Would you please shut the fuck up? What would you rather have? Justin Beaver

Justin Beaver?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm

ZombieGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Would you please shut the fuck up? What would you rather have? Justin Beaver

Justin Beaver?

Rebecca Black?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Would you please shut the fuck up? What would you rather have? Justin Beaver or Freddie Mercury? Miley Cyrus or Michael Jackson? Fucking Beyonce or Bob Dylan/ Jimi Hendrix? Beatles of Lady Gaga?

The second option in most of those... except maybe beyonce.. also, beatles got like 2 good songs. So maybe lady gaga...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

The second option in most of those... except maybe beyonce.. also, beatles got like 2 good songs. So maybe lady gaga...

I'm starting to hope you stay alone forever... I do not want to live on the same planet as any whelps your seed may spawn...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 pm

The Joker wrote:
I'm starting to hope you stay alone forever... I do not want to live on the same planet as any whelps your seed may spawn...

I didn't want kids! Will you set me up with your sister if I get a vasectomy?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I didn't want kids! Will you set me up with your sister if I get a vasectomy?

What he's saying is that you don't deserve to have a significant other and that you deserve to stay single for the rest of your life. Forever alone...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Monco wrote:
What he's saying is that you don't deserve to have a significant other and that you deserve to stay single for the rest of your life. Forever alone...

I don't deservez it. I am the way I am BECAUSE I've been so alone. Don't you see? A girlfriend... is the cure... Uly's cure... help me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next