OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.

Go down 
+8
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Grimeth
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Scott
Causa
Spankster
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:43 am

I'm thinking Maximus Erectus if it's a boy.

That's no worse than Bodwar or whatever.

Edit: Damn! Gotta love da glitter spank. FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

Spankster wrote:

wat?

And yes... I know I'm not the only one staring at it...
Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:50 am

The Joker wrote:
Spankster wrote:

wat?

And yes... I know I'm not the only one staring at it...
Say whaaa?

Mesmirizing...isn't it? So high

Just thank whatever God you pray to that Morrigan won't let me make a gif of her.

Edit:[u] And for the record...I DID'NT MAKE THIS GIF...COPY PASTA MAN...COPY PASTA!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Spankster wrote:

Just thank whatever God you pray to that Morrigan won't let me make a gif of her

I know you meant that as a compliment but it sounds wrong.... and you're right that gif would NEVER happen.

Maximus Erectus huh? No Spanky Jr?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Just thank whatever God you pray to that Morrigan won't let me make a gif of her

I know you meant that as a compliment but it sounds wrong.... and you're right that gif would NEVER happen.

Ah! So SpankyVI is still on the table! HAZZZAAAAHHHH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Technically it would be Spanky VII as you already have a Spanky Jr my love.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I'm just glad someone is keeping count. Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:43 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

I figure I'll stop counting after the next one is born
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Well then ....I hope the next one is Asian. They're REALLY good at math stuffz.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:

Well then ....I hope the next one is Asian. They're REALLY good at math stuffz.

If the next one was Asian we'd have a problem honey.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Heh heh.. alllllll riiiiight!
Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 Quagmire-27386

Why I felt like posting this? I have no idea. It must relate to Spanky, somehow. Scott wuz here... hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

At first, I would stare at this girl's ass as she was spanked with the glitter, naturally. But now... I keep looking at this person's arm. You can like... see the shockwave go through their arm from the spank. Also, that thong... I wonder... did it keep all the glitter out of her no-no place? I bet not. I wonder if the glitter added extra sting to the slap? For some reason I think it would. Like tiny little sharp projectiles. She's wearing high heels, isn't she? I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
At first, I would stare at this girl's ass as she was spanked with the glitter, naturally. But now... I keep looking at this person's arm. You can like... see the shockwave go through their arm from the spank. Also, that thong... I wonder... did it keep all the glitter out of her no-no place? I bet not. I wonder if the glitter added extra sting to the slap? For some reason I think it would. Like tiny little sharp projectiles. She's wearing high heels, isn't she? I wonder why.

I'm thinking that the glitter did get into her no-no place... kind of like sand would if you did it at the beach......

As for the heels. We both know the answer to this.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I'm thinking that the glitter did get into her no-no place... kind of like sand would if you did it at the beach......

Never heard of beach towels, I gather...
Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 am

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Say whaaa?

Dude. Sand gets on beach towels too
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Say whaaa?

Get a lounge chair (or sunbed, whatever you call it) then...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am

The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Say whaaa?

yeah

You've never had sex on the beach... have you? yeah

Sand... gets... e-v-e-r-y-w-h-u-r... especially if yer wet (non-sexual Say whaaa? )
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

yeah

Sand... gets... e-v-e-r-y-w-h-u-r... especially if yer wet (non-sexual Say whaaa? )

No, I've had sex on the beach... We did use a towel and that seemed to prevent (most of) the sand from getting in... places...

Our fourth time we used a sunbed (with a towel on it...) and there wasn't a sand problem...

Though yes, maybe if you're just getting out of the water, it would be a bigger problem... Though sex in the water is pretty nice too... Given that the sea is relatively clean (no floating seaweed and stuff)

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 pm

You're certainly better at it than me then... Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 pm

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:

yeah

No, I've had sex on the beach... We did use a towel and that seemed to prevent (most of) the sand from getting in... places...

Our fourth time we used a sunbed (with a towel on it...) and there wasn't a sand problem...

Though yes, maybe if you're just getting out of the water, it would be a bigger problem... Though sex in the water is pretty nice too... Given that the sea is relatively clean (no floating seaweed and stuff)

AHA "MOST OF" not all...

though I can see how the lounger probably helped. good idea.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

AHA "MOST OF" not all...

though I can see how the lounger probably helped. good idea.

Just... Make sure you either find a secluded/unpopulated spot on the beach or go at night (bonus romantic points)...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I remember once when my friends were drunk and they went to see twilight, I've gone with them in case they suffer seizures from the film's horrendous script.....You should have came with me, man was it funny, they pratically were pretending that they were fucking belle, they were redubbing the film, they made noise in the movie theater, they even got some vuvuzelas and pissed off people, the movie theater's owner banned them from the theater
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Superman wrote:
I remember once when my friends were drunk and they went to see twilight, I've gone with them in case they suffer seizures from the film's horrendous script.....You should have came with me, man was it funny, they pratically were pretending that they were fucking belle, they were redubbing the film, they made noise in the movie theater, they even got some vuvuzelas and pissed off people, the movie theater's owner banned them from the theater

Wat? huh?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Superman wrote:

Ummm. Not to be a dork. But her name is Bella. Not Belle. Everything else you said about the movie script was dead on though.

It does beg the question of WHY you went to see twilight though....

It's the sparkles isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:03 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Superman wrote:

Ummm. Not to be a dork. But her name is Bella. Not Belle. Everything else you said about the movie script was dead on though.

It does beg the question of WHY you went to see twilight though....

It's the sparkles isn't it?

I had a friend in high school who read through ALL the Twilight books... His excuse: 'My sister recommended them to me...' which was code for 'My sister bullied me to read them.' His sister is two years younger than him...

He was kinda the one cracked egg in the dozen...

Most men's rationale behind going to see Twilight is either:
A) Girlfriend/Crush says she would like to. Time to take one for the team!
B) Picking up dazzled girls with self-esteem issues around the cinema exit after the movie? Yeah, totally worth the mental suicide I'm gonna have during the film...

Though if that's their choice in women...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.   Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drunken Ramblingz Vol 1.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next