I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

And this pretty much sums up my opinion on him...

Europeans don't get an opinion!

/stomachpunch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

One day, I'm gonna have a girlfriend, and we're gonna roleplay in bed.

I'll be the priest, and she'll be my altar girl.

Also, brother and sister. She won't know about that one, though. I'll just do that in my head.

My long lost sister... *brushes her hair* yes...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
One day, I'm gonna have a girlfriend, and we're gonna roleplay in bed.

I'll be the priest, and she'll be my altar girl.

Also, brother and sister. She won't know about that one, though. I'll just do that in my head.

My long lost sister... *brushes her hair* yes...

I love you.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

And this pretty much sums up my opinion on him...

Europeans don't get an opinion!

/stomachpunch

I agree with this. Europeans sound ignorant when they give their opinions on a U.S. President. You were never under the guy, shut up and critisize your own leaders.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
One day, I'm gonna have a girlfriend, and we're gonna roleplay in bed.

I'll be the priest, and she'll be my altar girl.

Also, brother and sister. She won't know about that one, though. I'll just do that in my head.

My long lost sister... *brushes her hair* yes...

Why do you have such sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:35 pm

Scott wrote:
Why do you have such a sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why do you have such a sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

But your sister is the same blood... came from the same place you did. What is this.. I don

Plus you've never had a sister... so YOU obviously don't see why it's sick.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why do you have such a sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

But your sister is the same blood... came from the same place you did. What is this.. I don

Plus you've never had a sister... so YOU obviously don't see why it's sick.

Yea.... i throw up a little in my mouth if I think that shit... and my sisters are attractive women....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why do you have such a sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

16 is legal here

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Why do you have such a sick obsession over incest? Really? I'm just curious...

Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

16 is legal here

Only in your state right.... not NY?


<-------- Having a panick attack

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
One day, I'm gonna have a girlfriend, and we're gonna roleplay in bed.

I'll be the priest, and she'll be my altar girl.

Also, brother and sister. She won't know about that one, though. I'll just do that in my head.

My long lost sister... *brushes her hair* yes...

Uly. You really gross me out when you start talking about incest.... and the underage thing. It's really really really disturbing. Especially when I read it first thing in the morning. (I am at work- but haven't even started working, because I am checking up on you guys- that's affection right there.)

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:58 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:


Oh, oh it's sick, huh? I don't see why you gotta be racist.

And I don't know. Because it's forbidden. Just like 16 year old girls. Forbidden fruit.

16 is legal here

Only in your state right.... not NY?


<-------- Having a panick attack

yep. 14 if boy is 16 or younger 16 for everything else.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 am

Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:


16 is legal here

Only in your state right.... not NY?


<-------- Having a panick attack

yep. 14 if boy is 16 or younger 16 for everything else.

Where are we talking about.................

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:21 am

Branch wrote:
Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Only in your state right.... not NY?


<-------- Having a panick attack

yep. 14 if boy is 16 or younger 16 for everything else.

Where are we talking about.................

legal age of consent in SC

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 am

Phew. I feel better now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:57 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Phew. I feel better now.

dats right... you got a sweet 16 now. i dread when my girls turn that age. gonna put em all on birthcontrol, not cus im goin to condone sex but because hey teenagers are teenagers and if they DO decide to do it. no grandbabies.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:15 am

Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Phew. I feel better now.

dats right... you got a sweet 16 now. i dread when my girls turn that age. gonna put em all on birthcontrol, not cus im goin to condone sex but because hey teenagers are teenagers and if they DO decide to do it. no grandbabies.

Yeah as of Saturday my oldest is 16- ULY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT THIS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. I hope we're clear dude.

She is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with her, which has me really really nervous. I was thinking about putting her on birth control too, but her dad doesn't want me too, he says that it is telling her it's ok to have sex. But I think it's telling her, look I live in the real world and I know you are going to do it when you want too regardless of what I think, but this way I know at the very least, you will not be coming home pregnant and can actually have a youth.

SOOOOO I am kind of torn, I don't want to fight any more than I have too with her Dad. We fight enough as it is.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Phew. I feel better now.

dats right... you got a sweet 16 now. i dread when my girls turn that age. gonna put em all on birthcontrol, not cus im goin to condone sex but because hey teenagers are teenagers and if they DO decide to do it. no grandbabies.

Yeah as of Saturday my oldest is 16- ULY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT THIS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. I hope we're clear dude.

She is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with her, which has me really really nervous. I was thinking about putting her on birth control too, but her dad doesn't want me too, he says that it is telling her it's ok to have sex. But I think it's telling her, look I live in the real world and I know you are going to do it when you want too regardless of what I think, but this way I know at the very least, you will not be coming home pregnant and can actually have a youth.

SOOOOO I am kind of torn, I don't want to fight any more than I have too with her Dad. We fight enough as it is.

A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Edit: I'm not sure you would like to be called grandma any time in the near future either.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:29 am

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Callin wrote:


dats right... you got a sweet 16 now. i dread when my girls turn that age. gonna put em all on birthcontrol, not cus im goin to condone sex but because hey teenagers are teenagers and if they DO decide to do it. no grandbabies.

Yeah as of Saturday my oldest is 16- ULY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT THIS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. I hope we're clear dude.

She is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with her, which has me really really nervous. I was thinking about putting her on birth control too, but her dad doesn't want me too, he says that it is telling her it's ok to have sex. But I think it's telling her, look I live in the real world and I know you are going to do it when you want too regardless of what I think, but this way I know at the very least, you will not be coming home pregnant and can actually have a youth.

SOOOOO I am kind of torn, I don't want to fight any more than I have too with her Dad. We fight enough as it is.

A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Condoms are a bad idea. I know way way way too many people that don't use them. even if they have them. People don't get responsible using condoms until they become adults. Kids are kind of dumb that way... although that being said, maybe she would because she is a very mature and responsible sort of kid, and so is her boyfriend... Maybe I will talk to her later and see kind of what she thinks, and get an idea of how close to being active she is?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:43 am

could always hand her a few morning after pills.

and sounds like the dad is being a dick. hell he should remember that you were a youngin when you got pregnant so its not like teens do do that shit.



_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 am

Ik I'm young, but my mom was listening to Dr. Laura in the car a week or two ago and someone called in with a similar problem.


Dr. Laura told the lady to not call them birthcontrol and to even put them in a different container and all that. Hide the fact that they are birthcontrol at all. She also said to call them like "hormone control vitamins" or something like that. Yea its lying, but whatever. One lie will save the chick's life.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 am

@ Callin you would think he would.


@ Branch- I don't lie to my kids. My parenting philosophy is if I am honest with them, then hopefully they will return the favor. I have been talking with them about various subjects since they were little, so that they would feel comfortable discussing them with me when they got older. They are also allowed to ask me questions about my life experiences and I answer them truthfully, so that they know that they can come to me, because I have been through it, and also so that this way hopefully they can learn from my mistakes. I don't need to lie to her about birth control. Though maybe I just won't tell her Dad, lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spankster
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1838
Join date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:


Yeah as of Saturday my oldest is 16- ULY IF YOU SAY ANYTHING DISRESPECTFUL ABOUT THIS YOU AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A PROBLEM. I hope we're clear dude.

She is now the same age I was when I got pregnant with her, which has me really really nervous. I was thinking about putting her on birth control too, but her dad doesn't want me too, he says that it is telling her it's ok to have sex. But I think it's telling her, look I live in the real world and I know you are going to do it when you want too regardless of what I think, but this way I know at the very least, you will not be coming home pregnant and can actually have a youth.

SOOOOO I am kind of torn, I don't want to fight any more than I have too with her Dad. We fight enough as it is.

A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Condoms are a bad idea. I know way way way too many people that don't use them. even if they have them. People don't get responsible using condoms until they become adults. Kids are kind of dumb that way... although that being said, maybe she would because she is a very mature and responsible sort of kid, and so is her boyfriend... Maybe I will talk to her later and see kind of what she thinks, and get an idea of how close to being active she is?

You should TOTALLY get her a box of Magnums and sit them down and show them how to put it on using a lamp. That should deter both of them.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1585
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

Spankster wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Spankster wrote:


A single box condom in her purse will suffice. Also, this way you can snoop and count them once in a while. Her father wouldn't need to know anything about it.

Condoms are a bad idea. I know way way way too many people that don't use them. even if they have them. People don't get responsible using condoms until they become adults. Kids are kind of dumb that way... although that being said, maybe she would because she is a very mature and responsible sort of kid, and so is her boyfriend... Maybe I will talk to her later and see kind of what she thinks, and get an idea of how close to being active she is?

You should TOTALLY get her a box of Magnums and sit them down and show them how to put it on using a lamp. That should deter both of them.


HA HA HA I should just show her that video!!! It will definitely SCARE THE HELL OUT OF HER. It traumatized the hell out of me.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   Today at 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 41  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last Post Wins
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: