OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition

Go down 
+15
Jet
Burkman
DarthShadie
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Yeet
Boba
Branch
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Scott
Callin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Branch wrote:
Oh my Thor! They're superheroes. Its not like we really matter. Stan Lee isn't reading our opinions and crap. Lmao for real guys. Wtf

I get heated when discussing things I know a lot about.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Branch wrote:
Oh my Thor! They're superheroes. Its not like we really matter. Stan Lee isn't reading our opinions and crap. Lmao for real guys. Wtf

So do I, but I keep fighting. Dont just lock the popular thread just so you can have the last say.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Branch wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:
Branch wrote:

So do I, but I keep fighting. Dont just lock the popular thread just so you can have the last say.

Hey, I unlocked the thread on my own accord. I recognized my mistake and continued the discussi-er... argument. It was clear that he wasn't going to change his opinion despite the facts I threw out, so it had to end. I still didn't lose.

Last edited by Sin-magir on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:

Hey, I unlocked the thread on my own accord. I recognized my mistake and continued the discussi-er... argument.

Very good. Thank you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Branch wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:
Branch wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:

Hey, I unlocked the thread on my own accord. I recognized my mistake and continued the discussi-er... argument.

Very good. Thank you good sir.

You're welcome. I still didn't unlock the thread because you said so. I own up to my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Scott wrote:
Technically you do... have a sister... liar.

I never shoulda told you people NUTTIN! She lives in... india.. or something. And she's a half-sister... and she's also like... 12... so you hush.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:48 pm

I like futanari hentai. Like, a lot.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

I never shoulda told you people NUTTIN! She lives in... india.. or something. And she's a half-sister... and she's also like... 12... so you hush.

AAAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Branch wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

AAAAAAAAAA!!!

i second the motion
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Hey... I told you all that other stuff. She doesn't live here or anything! And she's like 12 or something! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

I am an unbiased supporter of equality for all. I have nothing to gain from my incest crusade.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Hey... I told you all that other stuff. She doesn't live here or anything! And she's like 12 or something! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HER!

I am an unbiased supporter of equality for all. I have nothing to gain from my incest crusade.

Yet you want to bang her... tsk tsk tsk...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 pm

An old WoW friend of mine has been vegan for a while... maybe a year, maybe less. He gets pissed off so fucking easily. It's like, christ, calm the fuck down.

I mean about eating meat and stuff. He gets super pissy. Like burkman pissed. Only worse.

About eating meat...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:12 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
An old WoW friend of mine has been vegan for a while... maybe a year, maybe less. He gets pissed off so fucking easily. It's like, christ, calm the fuck down.

I mean about eating meat and stuff. He gets super pissy. Like burkman pissed. Only worse.

About eating meat...

Most vegans are hypocritical assholes...

And on that note... I see the site's getting a new lift 'n' tuck...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:30 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

No.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

Worse? I'd like to see that.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

Most vegans are hypocritical assholes...

And on that note... I see the site's getting a new lift 'n' tuck...

Yeeeesssssss, animals are meant to be eaten. I don't know why some people don't just realize this.

Last edited by Causa on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

If he's a pure vegan that's extremely unhealthy. The human body has been built to be omnivorous.

I hate people that think "Meat is murder". Bitch, it tastes good and is good for you.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:11 pm

Tyrion Lannister wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

If he's a pure vegan that's extremely unhealthy. The human body has been built to be omnivorous.

I hate people that think "Meat is murder". Bitch, it tastes good and is good for you.

My usual argument stopper for it is 'Meat is murder? Tell it to a fucking lion, in his face.'
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Tyrion Lannister wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

Not if it's raw... Eating raw chicken can give you salmonella, while eating raw red meat will give you tape worms. You gotta cook it.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Sin-magir wrote:
Tyrion Lannister wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

Not if it's raw... Eating raw chicken can give you salmonella, while eating raw red meat will give you tape worms. You gotta cook it.

Who doesn't cook their meat? What is this.. I don
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:33 pm

Tyrion Lannister wrote:
Sin-magir wrote:
Tyrion Lannister wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

About eating meat...

Who doesn't cook their meat? What is this.. I don

Animals.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey... if it isn't still mooing it aint fresh...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Eating fresh roadkill is safe.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Colla... you aren't helping the red neck case against you... >.>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Colla... you aren't helping the red neck case against you... >.>

I have already been branded the title, might as well make the best of it,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next