OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition

Go down 
+15
Jet
Burkman
DarthShadie
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Yeet
Boba
Branch
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Scott
Callin
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:34 am

Branch wrote:
Besides the fact that it is an abomination and completely disgusting.

If that's grounds for making it illegal, then homosexual activity should be illegal, too. I'm sure a lot of people say the exact same thing about homosexuality.

Sin-magir wrote:
So you're into incest. Great. I just don't want to hear about it. Don't make me take action.

It's not about me. What I'm doing is no different than saying gay couples should be allowed to get married.

I'm not MAKING you do anything. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just upsetting your delicate sensibilities. If you gonna ban me for that, then you're kim jong il!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:
Besides the fact that it is an abomination and completely disgusting.

If that's grounds for making it illegal, then homosexual activity should be illegal, too. I'm sure a lot of people say the exact same thing about homosexuality.

Sin-magir wrote:
So you're into incest. Great. I just don't want to hear about it. Don't make me take action.

It's not about me. What I'm doing is no different than saying gay couples should be allowed to get married.

I'm not MAKING you do anything. I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just upsetting your delicate sensibilities. If you gonna ban me for that, then you're kim jong il!

I'd support Kim Jong Il on banning you from the face of the Earth...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:51 am

Its just you bring it up on every topic Uly. I mean why did you have to bring it up in the superhero thread? Just why?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:10 am

Branch wrote:
Its just you bring it up on every topic Uly. I mean why did you have to bring it up in the superhero thread? Just why?

The question was "who is your favorite superhero" and I answered it. And I gave my reasons why. It was legitimate!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:

The question was "who is your favorite superhero" and I answered it. And I gave my reasons why. It was legitimate!

But purely because he knocked up his sister? you
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

How come you don't have steam, branch?

And hey hey... there were other reasons. Isn't he super fast and stuff? Yeah, that.

Also banana, me being gone would bring the OT that much closer to being dead. A ghost town like EG. Is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

And hey hey... there were other reasons. Isn't he super fast and stuff? Yeah, that.

Also banana, me being gone would bring the OT that much closer to being dead. A ghost town like EG. Is that what you want?

Because Im to lazy to wait for it to download. Yea. Might get it sometime this summer.

you

The OT isn't even close to EG.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:34 am

It's not like it takes an eternity to get steam up and running... it wouldn't take that longzorz...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:35 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's not like it takes an eternity to get steam up and running... it wouldn't take that longzorz...

I've been more stimulated by refreshing facebook every 2 minutes lately.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:40 am

Branch wrote:

You no facebook friendsies with OT? =....(
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:

You no facebook friendsies with OT? =....(

Why would I do that? you
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

I'm willing to take that chance...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:25 pm

The Joker wrote:
yeah

Why? Because I upset your delicate sensibilities?

It is because uly is madman. Banana says "I can't take this chaos, I demand order! I demand sanity!" mister joker...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:27 pm

I'm Commander Scott... and this is my favorite thread in the OT.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
yeah

It is because uly is madman. Banana says "I can't take this chaos, I demand order! I demand sanity!" mister joker...

There's a difference... I don't go about proclaiming I'd like to fuck my little sister...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:32 pm

The Joker wrote:
There's a difference... I don't go about proclaiming I'd like to fuck my little sister...

I didn't either! I don't even have a sister!

Uly is fighting for equality.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:41 pm

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
yeah

Don't be such an incestphobe.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Live and let live, you Nazi!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:15 pm

I\'m not crazy
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Rosicrucian
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I didn't either! I don't even have a sister!

Uly is fighting for equality.

Technically you do... have a sister... liar.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Burkman, you were really pathetic and petty in locking the Favourite Superhero thread.
Just because you couldn't win something which you were devoted to in opinion, hmph.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Live and let live, you Nazi!

Fuck that.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman, you were really pathetic and petty in locking the Favourite Superhero thread.
Just because you couldn't win something which you were devoted to in opinion, hmph.

No. You didn't win. You are wrong on all counts of Silver Surfer being stronger than MM. Learn to research, learn to read. I provided evidence and you STILL act like Radd is the strongest being in the multiverse. HE IS NOT.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 pm

Oh my Thor! They're superheroes. Its not like we really matter. Stan Lee isn't reading our opinions and crap. Lmao for real guys. Wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition   Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last One To Post Wins: Callin Edition
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next