I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:


What? Wilbourn kind of... I don't know, his felt copied.


Oh ok... And what about the Roman Empire?
The point remains- this competition is clearly rigged!

Grimeth's was more compelling than Burkman's. Therefore Grimeth won the rose.

Sooo... It was about who's was more compelling? Not which nation/country/empire is actually better?
Really? Please, do pull some more shit out your ass, I find it interesting....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey look, there's the exit to this game. I think I'll take that exit.

*Smashes video cameras on the way out*

Just doing it ahead of time, because I know who's getting eliminated.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Oh ok... And what about the Roman Empire?
The point remains- this competition is clearly rigged!

Grimeth's was more compelling than Burkman's. Therefore Grimeth won the rose.

Sooo... It was about who's was more compelling? Not which nation/country/empire is actually better?
Really? Please, do pull some more shit out your ass, I find it interesting....

The whole point of it was to make a compelling argument
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:


Grimeth's was more compelling than Burkman's. Therefore Grimeth won the rose.

Sooo... It was about who's was more compelling? Not which nation/country/empire is actually better?
Really? Please, do pull some more shit out your ass, I find it interesting....

The whole point of it was to make a compelling argument

A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Sooo... It was about who's was more compelling? Not which nation/country/empire is actually better?
Really? Please, do pull some more shit out your ass, I find it interesting....

The whole point of it was to make a compelling argument

A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

A fair point, but you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:59 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


Sooo... It was about who's was more compelling? Not which nation/country/empire is actually better?
Really? Please, do pull some more shit out your ass, I find it interesting....

The whole point of it was to make a compelling argument

A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

A fair point, but you are wrong.

This sentence doesn't make any sense.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:06 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:


The whole point of it was to make a compelling argument

A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

A fair point, but you are wrong.

Really? I want to hear more of this! Please, do pull some more shit out your ass...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Burkman wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

A fair point, but you are wrong.

This sentence doesn't make any sense.

A fair point, but you are wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:27 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:


A compelling argument on a point that's wrong is still wrong, sir...

A fair point, but you are wrong.

This sentence doesn't make any sense.

A fair point, but you are wrong.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I have a feeling everybody secretly likes Boba, and no one just wants to admit it.

yeah

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:56 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
I have a feeling everybody secretly likes Boba, and no one just wants to admit it.

yeah

I like boba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:57 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I have a feeling everybody secretly likes Boba, and no one just wants to admit it.

yeah

I like boba.

As do I.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:44 pm

TEH ROSE CEREMONY


This is the second to last rose ceremony. This will create the final two, the two final people who are competing for the prize of a cookhez. And the password to my PayPal account.

Anyways, here we go. Grimeth received immunity by winning the challenge. Rose Therefore, Burkman and Wilbourn are left.

Who will make it to the final two?

























Who will?




























Who?












































Who, I say!

















































Wilbourn, here is your rose. Rose

Burkman, I'm sorry. Please exit the Bachelor Pad.

Wilbourn and Grimeth are our final two. The FINAL CHALLENGE goes out tomorrow.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:41 am

Boba wrote:
TEH ROSE CEREMONY


This is the second to last rose ceremony. This will create the final two, the two final people who are competing for the prize of a cookhez. And the password to my PayPal account.

Anyways, here we go. Grimeth received immunity by winning the challenge. Rose Therefore, Burkman and Wilbourn are left.

Who will make it to the final two?

























Who will?




























Who?












































Who, I say!

















































Wilbourn, here is your rose. Rose

Burkman, I'm sorry. Please exit the Bachelor Pad.

Wilbourn and Grimeth are our final two. The FINAL CHALLENGE goes out tomorrow.


This is further proof! Boba's been paid off!
I bet he makes it so that Grim wins...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:46 am

2 1/2 years ago, on the TORums, burkman once told boba that togruta being a playable race was dumb. Today, that debt has been paid in full. Boba walks away from the OT forever, his head held high.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 am

I already quit the competition. I walked out breaking all of your cameras.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:36 pm

THE FINAL CHALLENGE


Grimeth and Wilbourn.

Your final challenge.

Your final challenge is to tell us why you should win the game. What did you do to deserve to win this Bachelor Pad game? Why should you get the final rose?

After you complete that, however, there is a twist. Those who you have outlasted will vote to decide who they want to win. If you convince them enough, you may win. If you have betrayed them, you will lose. It's up to them.

Tell me, Grimeth and Wilbourn, why you should win.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Boba wrote:
THE FINAL CHALLENGE


Grimeth and Wilbourn.

Your final challenge.

Your final challenge is to tell us why you should win the game. What did you do to deserve to win this Bachelor Pad game? Why should you get the final rose?

After you complete that, however, there is a twist. Those who you have outlasted will vote to decide who they want to win. If you convince them enough, you may win. If you have betrayed them, you will lose. It's up to them.

Tell me, Grimeth and Wilbourn, why you should win.

Oh, I see how it is... You think that by making us appear to actually be voting for who wins, you get to say you weren't paid off when you switch the votes?
Well, I'm not playing part in this!
I name... Paul Bunyan!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:03 pm

I vote for Captain Crunch.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
I vote for Captain Crunch.

I second this vote!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 am

Burkman wrote:
I already quit the competition. I walked out breaking all of your cameras.



Sorry Burk, not to offend you or anything OMG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
I vote for Captain Crunch.

I second this vote!

Good....

All part of my ultimate plan.

Hello Clarice

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:25 am

Tried lightening the mood. Please keep this shit constructive and/or silly

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

Why are you deleting works of free speech

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:27 am

Boba wrote:
Why are you deleting works of free speech

It gives him an erection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard    Today at 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The OT Bachelor Pad Season 5: The Return of Retard
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» MLB off season moves
» S7 Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Season 3
» 2011-2012 Season
» Return of the Triad Released
» S7 Forza 3 - Season 3 Wrap-Up

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: