OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:35 pm

FINE! Fine. Uly will post something, then. Mister Sigh. Sighbird. Chief I-Sigh-When-I'm-High.

So this assyrian dude was at kohl's today and for like 10 minutes I'm trying to figure out what he fucking wants because he knows maybe 3 phrases in english. "et's large"  "manager?", and "sorry, not good english."

I couldn't get hold of a manager, they just wouldn't page me back. Sometimes I feel like they're doing it to me on purpose... other people have said sometimes it's impossible to reach them, so maybe it's not just me... but I can't help but suspect their hatred...

But I found someone else and asked if they could help and figured out on the 2nd "et's large?" that he was saying "extra large." He said it like a cross between it's and ex. Sounded like "et's", I thought he was just saying "it's" with an accent or something. Anyway, turns out we didn't have it in extra large... which the woman who helped me had trouble getting across to him. I would've had a worse time of it. I'm glad she was there. >_>

Mother fucker... you know, sometimes you have people at the register who don't speak english but it works out cuz they're just buying something. But this guy... this guy had to ask questions... and it's not like he speaks spanish, cuz there ARE spanish speakers at kohl's. A few, anyway. >_>

Assyrians are also assholes at yard sales, I'll have you know. But that's a different story.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:32 pm

I don't see the appeal in "bad girls". Why would you want some slutty bitch who talks to you like a cunt. Nice girls all the way.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:55 pm

Jetbounty likes a girl who's nice...

TO HIS DIIIIIICK, AAAH YEEAAH!

High fives all around, we did it! We're heroes!

Jet... I don't appreciate you leaving me hanging... The hand of friendship has been extended.. the friendship five...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:58 pm

You ever high five an attractive woman and think about how your hands were touching and how you wanna touch her hand longer, like freeze time and just rub your hand all over hers... and then like rub your dick on her and unfreeze time when you finish?

Yeah... me either...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:53 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
I don't see the appeal in "bad girls".  Why would you want some slutty bitch who talks to you like a cunt.  Nice girls all the way.

Or maybe they just don't like you cause you call them a slutty bitch...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:15 am

Jetbounty wrote:
I don't see the appeal in "bad girls".  Why would you want some slutty bitch who talks to you like a cunt.  Nice girls all the way.

What does that even mean.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:11 am

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Tis true for most
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Jetbounty wrote:

I don't think there is an appeal in them for most people. I don't usually hear people say "Dude, Clarissa is a fucking cunt, I want to get with her!" It's more of "Dude, Clarissa is a fucking cunt. But she's hot as shit, I wanna touch her muff!" But I'm sure there are some people out there who get off on trying to "tame" bad girls. But fuck that, extremely sassy women scare me. They're evil. EVIL.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Jetbounty wrote:

Those kind of girls never usually last in relationships anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:58 pm

I decided a few days ago that I really want to try to join the air force. At the moment, I feel like my biggest hurdle is my physical condition...

I just felt like sharing that with y'all. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I decided a few days ago that I really want to try to join the air force. At the moment, I feel like my biggest hurdle is my physical condition...

I just felt like sharing that with y'all. >_>

I'm sorry Uly, but I wouldn't trust you with a plane...
I mean, I'm kinda glad you made a plan for yourself (finally) but yeah... I don't see you as a pilot... Ground crew maybe...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Jet demands his women be obedient and wear a traditional hijab.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 pm

If you didn't have a 4.0 in HS, 20/10 vision, and are taller than 5'6"... don't bother applying to the Air Force... (for piloting jets that is)

If you're really set on piloting military craft look at the Army National Guard or Navy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Tis true for most

lol so young...  Say whaaa? 
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:12 pm

Hey... I didn't say I wanted to be a pilot... not everyone joins with aspirations of being a pilot!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:27 am

Scott wrote:
If you didn't have a 4.0 in HS, 20/10 vision, and are taller than 5'6"... don't bother applying to the Air Force... (for piloting jets that is)

If you're really set on piloting military craft look at the Army National Guard or Navy.

The Navy?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 12:46 pm

Scott and Daroska both despise the song "in the navy" for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:13 pm

I wouldn't say... despise... so much as find hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:09 pm

WILBAMA wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I don't think there is an appeal in them for most people. I don't usually hear people say "Dude, Clarissa is a fucking cunt, I want to get with her!" It's more of "Dude, Clarissa is a fucking cunt. But she's hot as shit, I wanna touch her muff!" But I'm sure there are some people out there who get off on trying to "tame" bad girls. But fuck that, extremely sassy women scare me. They're evil. EVIL.

You essentially put it all in a nutshell for me
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:37 pm

EXPLAIN!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 AdNxL4D_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:07 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
EXPLAIN!

Ban, we're not the only fucking country that does weird shit.  *looks at Japan*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
EXPLAIN!

Disturbing... but damn... you gotta give em credit... that's damn creative.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
EXPLAIN!

I didn't mention 'Murica at all...
Why must you always assume things...
 The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 2238782717 
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
EXPLAIN!

Because you're always jumping on the US first chance you get. You've done this several times before.ic
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:43 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Because you're always jumping on the US first chance you get.  You've done this several times before.ic

Yes... When the US was involved...
I don't blame you guys for all the dumb shit in the world...
Most of it, maybe. But not all of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next