OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Ban, we're not the only fucking country that does weird shit.  *looks at Japan*

I didn't mention 'Murica at all...
Why must you always assume things...
 The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 2238782717 

Because you're always jumping on the US first chance you get.  You've done this several times before.ic

Yes... When the US was involved...
I don't blame you guys for all the dumb shit in the world...
Most of it, maybe. But not all of it...

I blame bad parenting... if you catch my drift...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:21 am

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Because you're always jumping on the US first chance you get.  You've done this several times before.ic

Hey! Hey! Don't blame your parents... They have nothing to do with your fuck ups... Just look at your sisters... Canada and Australia are both doing perfectly fine!
And one of them has a criminal history, so you got no excuse!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:00 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Hey! Hey! Don't blame your parents... They have nothing to do with your fuck ups... Just look at your sisters... Canada and Australia are both doing perfectly fine!
And one of them has a criminal history, so you got no excuse!

So a drunk hockey player... and Steve Irvin... wooohooo... we might have a crack addiction... but at least we got a real job working at the WPD.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm

I'm a little hungover right now....
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Burkman wrote:
I'm a little hungover right now....

Get on steam.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Holy shit.

They got Little Mac in Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Another great edition in the new smash....

And on the subject of boxing I've been thinking about getting into it...but I have no idea where to begin
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:56 am

Jetbounty wrote:

And on the subject of boxing I've been thinking about getting into it...but I have no idea where to begin

I would imagine finding a boxing gym is a good start.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:09 am

Jetbounty wrote:

You know, I had the same thought these days (about entering Boxing); I think a good place to start would be in a gym, starting with aerobics.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Mein Tertl wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

You know, I had the same thought these days (about entering Boxing); I think a good place to start would be in a gym, starting with aerobics.

Then try to get a hold of a speedbag or a large punching bag. But really, the best place would be a boxing gym. Trying to get started without proper guidance is tricky.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:12 pm

What about an MMA place that teaches boxing twice a week? There's no boxing gyms around here...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:38 pm

I did kick boxing back in college... scout out a local fitness center and see if they have any MA or cardio group fitness programs.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Does anyone on the OT have panic attacks?

They suck.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:16 am

I did once. Just to finally experience fear.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am

*weighs self*

171.5 lbs

*take a shit*

*weigh self again*

172.0 lbs

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 2562612-FrySquint-gif
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm

This thread is now fitness

/protein
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Kinda wish nintendo would do a deal with blizzard and get Jim Raynor, Thrall, Tyrande Whisperwind and Diablo in super smash bros. Sylvanas and Arthas, too... Fenix before he lost his legs. Or Zeratul... I honestly want Fenix, though. Why not both? *mexican girl is hoisted in the air*
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:29 pm

AND BRIAN FROM QUEST 64!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:15 pm

I never got why so many people want Ridley in this; I mean, yes in Super Metroid he's small but good christ, he is the size of a skyscraper in Other M.

Anyway, I hope they add like Simon Belmont or Punished Snake from MGS5.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:27 pm

This is bullshit. Just got one of those fuckin' Typhoon freezes from Taco Bell. Don't get me wrong they're really good. But you get about 10 sips in and the juice is gone and you have nothing but ice. That goes for every goddamn freeze drink out there.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Syrups expensive mang...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Anyone else anticipating a new MegaMan game with him appearing in this Smash Bros.?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 pm

Mein Tertl wrote:
I never got why so many people want Ridley in this; I mean, yes in Super Metroid he's small but good christ, he is the size of a skyscraper in Other M.

*cough* Rayman needs a serious Smash Bros appearance. I just hope the fanbase will make enough noise for them to consider including him in the roster.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Burkman wrote:
Mein Tertl wrote:

*cough* Rayman needs a serious Smash Bros appearance.  I just hope the fanbase will make enough noise for them to consider including him in the roster.

Given that Legends was originally meant to be a Wii U exclusive and they changed their minds (thus taking out one of Nintendo's biggest exclusives) they're probably not on the best terms. It would be nice if he made it though.

Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mein Tertl wrote:

*cough* Rayman needs a serious Smash Bros appearance.  I just hope the fanbase will make enough noise for them to consider including him in the roster.

Given that Legends was originally meant to be a Wii U exclusive and they changed their minds (thus taking out one of Nintendo's biggest exclusives) they're probably not on the best terms.  It would be nice if he made it though.

Snake was in Brawl and in these recent years he hasn't made a Nintendo Console appearence (with the exception of Twin Snakes and Snake Eater 3D).
Heck, Brawl was released at the same time as MGS4 and that was an exclusive for the PS3
Anyway, yeah, Rayman in Smash would be cool; But having a Castlevania char or a Platinum Games character would cheer me up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next