OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:54 pm

I cant... I lost my random number thingy... Oh and I dont have access to the email that its all registered to. So i cant unlink it either. or add another or do anything haha
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 pm

I've already been chuggin away...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

I have 35k hp in PvP gear  The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 3592410930 
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Bwanch wrote:
I have 35k hp in PvP gear  The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 3592410930 

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 Tumblr_lwrw2tLWeW1r506m8o1_500
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:57 pm

u no et
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I'm thinking I should buy some weights or something and do like wilbourn says... cuz I need to target my arms more and I feel like pushups aren't doing it. Maybe they will someday, but at this point, I don't think I can do enough reps for a good workout... I'm too heavy for myself...

I should also look up stretches to do before workouts. Gotta be ready for that next DEP call. >_>
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm thinking I should buy some weights or something and do like wilbourn says... cuz I need to target my arms more and I feel like pushups aren't doing it. Maybe they will someday, but at this point, I don't think I can do enough reps for a good workout... I'm too heavy for myself...

I should also look up stretches to do before workouts. Gotta be ready for that next DEP call. >_>

Watch what you're eating too... that has like 80% of what your body does with a workout. Don't eat right and you're just burning calories and not building any muscle.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Huh.. who the fuck knew that Weeabo actually means something. For as far back as I can remember I have used it in the context of "That freaky weeabo fighting magic" or to basically describe weird magic in general.

Who would of thought haha. Well the infraction for RACISM/HATESPEECH sure as fuck surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Callin wrote:
Huh.. who the fuck knew that Weeabo actually means something. For as far back as I can remember I have used it in the context of "That freaky weeabo fighting magic" or to basically describe weird magic in general.

Who would of thought haha. Well the infraction for RACISM/HATESPEECH sure as fuck surprised me.

It's "weeaboo" and I'm not sure how exactly it's supposed to be racist or hateful...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:09 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

It's "weeaboo" and I'm not sure how exactly it's supposed to be racist or hateful...

It's supposed to be the same thing as wapanese...a white (or other race I guess) person who tries to act Japanese.  Think obese 4chan users who only talk about anime.

@ Uly get a gym membership. Pushups and ab exercises are great and you will see results at first but after a while you'll need to start just putting push ups into that chest routine.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:25 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

It's supposed to be the same thing as wapanese...a white (or other race I guess) person who tries to act Japanese.  Think obese 4chan users who only talk about anime.

Again, not sure why it's supposed to be racist...
Offensive, maybe. But it's not a word that's intended to negatively describe a particular race...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Bow to the might of the Yamato.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 pm

Callin wrote:

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 Reference+_e3cd524e0ca57ac3559d9a7820f5244c
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:00 pm

So what does everyone think of the cast announcements for Episode VII? I'm glad they didn't go with blockbuster names. I'm interested to see where it goes.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:12 pm

CollaWars wrote:
So what does everyone think of the cast announcements for Episode VII? I'm glad they didn't go with blockbuster names. I'm interested to see where it goes.

I wanna see princess Leia having let herself go... That's gonna be weird to watch...
But yeah, it's probably a good thing they didn't go with well-known actors to avoid typecast and stuff. I'm still kinda confused as to what the story would be and kinda pissed off at the whole retconning the entire post-RotJ EU...
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Yay a black guy!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

and a Woman... man the feminists are in an uproar about that.. ONE FUCKING WOMAN?!?!?! SERIOUSLY WE ARE 51% OF THE POPULATION AND YOU ONLY CAST ONE FUCKING WOMAN!! TYPICAL BULLSHIT! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FEMALE ROLEMODELS IF YOU DONT FUCKING CAST MORE THAN ONE WOMAN. OH WHY GET RID OF THE EU... THAT GOT RID OF A TON OF STRONG FEMALE ROLEMODELS THAT COULD OF BEEN USED. NO FUCK THAT SHIT RIGHT!

Some people just can never be made happy. First you let em out of the kitchen and give em equal voting privileges and now they want to have more roles in movies. what the actual fuck hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Callin show some respect

They prefer to be called bitches
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:50 pm

I remember feminist tumblrs flipped out when they found out Elza from Frozen had boob-physics.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:23 pm

My God they're breaking new ground having TWO female leads in a movie. Carrie AND a new chick? Of course, I bet Leia dies first couple of minutes of movie. Then the galaxy will be balanced once more.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 5:34 am

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 ABKjVyD_460sa
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

okay then...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 pm

That just happened...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:18 pm

Happy Star Wars day!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Happy Revenge of the 5th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next