OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:30 pm

Having a good day today and figured I would just come here and say so.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

I need to get a job.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:25 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I need to get a job.

I can relate...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:26 pm

I put 133 hours into dark souls 2 in the past two weeks. You know, keepin' busy. >_>
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:28 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I put 133 hours into dark souls 2 in the past two weeks. You know, keepin' busy. >_>

If there are 336 hours in two weeks you've spent 39.5% of your time playing DS2. Assuming that you sleep approximately 8 hours a day you've spend another 112 hours sleeping which would be 33%. You spend more time playing Dark Souls than you do sleeping. According to my calculations that would add up to..to.. The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 1913415122 
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

If there are 336 hours in two weeks you've spent 39.5% of your time playing DS2. Assuming that you sleep approximately 8 hours a day you've spend another 112 hours sleeping which would be 33%. You spend more time playing Dark Souls than you do sleeping. According to my calculations that would add up to..to.. The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 1913415122 

To sum it up, Uly- you have no actual life.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 12:06 am

CollaWars wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

27.5% masturbating...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:28 am

Happy Mothers Day to all yall motherfuckers out there.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Happy I`m fucking your MILF Mom Day!

Last edited by Mein Tertl on Mon May 12, 2014 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:16 pm

I do have a MILF... and I'm missing her terribly.

... also my mother... I miss her too. >.>

Sent both of em edible fruit bouquets this year...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:17 am

Grimeth: "So, apparently Wilbourn flaked out on Branch in TOR"

Uly: "I believe it"

This is the world we live in, wilbourn. A world where wilbourn is a flake. A consistent flake. Do not ask US why... for the answer lies within thyself. "Why DO they call wilbourn a flake?", Wilbourn must ask himself. Seek wisdom within thyself, traveler.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:27 pm

I want to do game and movie reviews but know nothing about website design.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:15 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and take an educated guess that you know nothing of professional game and movie reviews/critiques...
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Jetbounty wrote:

Dude...

Youtube... you 

And interwebz... you you you you 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Mein Tertl wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Dude...

Youtube... you 

And interwebz... you you you you 

Bunchie 
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm going to go out on a limb and take an educated guess that you know nothing of professional game and movie reviews/critiques...

Explain what you mean by that.

If you're implying I've never seen game reviews or movie reviews because for whatever reason you think I'm stupid on the subject of...well everything, really, then no, you're wrong. If you think I have no literary or journalistic skills at all...well nope you're still wrong I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

If you're implying I've never seen game reviews or movie reviews because for whatever reason you think I'm stupid on the subject of...well everything, really, then no, you're wrong.  If you think I have no literary or journalistic skills at all...well nope you're still wrong I'm pretty sure.

I'm implying, and I'm pretty sure this is obvious, that you are not educated on the subject of critiquing, nor have a professional arts degree. You also aren't an internet celeb. So I guess the point to take away from this is: Why would anyone want to read your reviews, short of your friends/family? Why waste your time?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

If you're implying I've never seen game reviews or movie reviews because for whatever reason you think I'm stupid on the subject of...well everything, really, then no, you're wrong.  If you think I have no literary or journalistic skills at all...well nope you're still wrong I'm pretty sure.

I'm implying, and I'm pretty sure this is obvious, that you are not educated on the subject of critiquing, nor have a professional arts degree. You also aren't an internet celeb. So I guess the point to take away from this is: Why would anyone want to read your reviews, short of your friends/family? Why waste your time?

The average person who reads a video game review doesn't care if someone has a professional arts degree. What matters is if they're able to put together well thought out analyses of the product in question.

Besides, every reviewer and review site has to start somewhere. I doubt every person who visits IGN's website is a relative or friend to the writers there.

Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:05 pm

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

Maybe if he goes to youtube, make a video and do some of dem WACKY EFFECTZ!
Then he will probably get like a thousand views.

Hey, if PewDiePie made a living by making rape jokes while screaming and Tobuscus made one by doing exactly like PewDiePie only with WACKY EFFECTZ!
Then I have no doubts that probably everyone can gain millions of viewers by just doing that.
(And also, posting to that RayWilliamJohnson guy; 'Cause he comments and shit)
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:06 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

The average person who reads a video game review doesn't care if someone has a  professional arts degree.  What matters is if they're able to put together well thought out analyses of the product in question.

Besides, every reviewer and review site has to start somewhere.  I doubt every person who visits IGN's website is a relative or friend to the writers there.

Meh, I say go for it.  OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

The average person who reads a video game review doesn't care if someone has a  professional arts degree.  What matters is if they're able to put together well thought out analyses of the product in question.

Besides, every reviewer and review site has to start somewhere.  I doubt every person who visits IGN's website is a relative or friend to the writers there.

The average person who reads a vid game review doesn't search for random vid game reviews from someone they don't recognize. No.. and this has been true since the dawn of time... people like to hear extreme points of view... pazass... do you have extreme views? Are you a hardcore narcissistic, cynical, ass hole? Or are you one of those avg. people who post a realistic view? Because if you want a realistic view... you can just go to amazon and look the product up.

Reviewer? Jet... I've fixed up two or three sites for you before (lord knows how many you've actually made)... you are always starting unfinished things. I've yet to see you stick with anything... so from my point of view you'll be bored with this idea within 2 weeks.  yeah 
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Scott wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Scott wrote:

The average person who reads a vid game review doesn't search for random vid game reviews from someone they don't recognize. No.. and this has been true since the dawn of time... people like to hear extreme points of view... pazass... do you have extreme views? Are you a hardcore narcissistic, cynical, ass hole? Or are you one of those avg. people who post a realistic view? Because if you want a realistic view... you can just go to amazon and look the product up.

Reviewer? Jet... I've fixed up two or three sites for you before (lord knows how many you've actually made)... you are always starting unfinished things. I've yet to see you stick with anything... so from my point of view you'll be bored with this idea within 2 weeks.  yeah 

I search for random game reviews sometimes....and I don't think I'm the only one, because a lot of them seem to be doing well. If I'm considering buying a product I like to get multiple perspectives on it. I don't mind an extreme point of view if it's justified but I tend to avoid posts that don't make much sense to me. Journalism still has some respect for honest criticism.

I stick with things all the time you guys just don't always know about them...I've been working out for a solid year now and I'm not planning on quitting anytime soon. As for the websites I don't think it's fair to bring up the EG times...especially considering those were nothing more than an ego trip for me and they were made without a single dime put into them.

I guess I'll just have to prove you wrong and stick with it for 3 weeks :P
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

This is the world we live in, wilbourn. A world where wilbourn is a flake. A consistent flake. Do not ask US why... for the answer lies within thyself. "Why DO they call wilbourn a flake?", Wilbourn must ask himself. Seek wisdom within thyself, traveler.

I play my bounty hunter mostly. And this week is extremely busy for me. I'll be on more next week
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 9:29 pm

WILBAMA wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I play my bounty hunter mostly. And this week is extremely busy for me. I'll be on more next week

BH awwwww yis...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:55 am

So Scott's wife was all, "I want 5 kids." and he said fine and after 2 kids, she's all "taking care of kids is a lot of work, why do we have to have 5?"

Scott looked that woman straight in her eye sockets and he said "Biiiiiiiiiiiiiittch"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next