OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+11
Branch
Causa
GSG
Jet
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ulyaoth
CollaWars
Callin
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:36 pm

That's... oddly around the time I'll be leaving this job... possibly... if they don't offer me better pay. Congrats Uly! You'll prob be hacking the Chinese.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:25 pm

I am happy for you, Uly! You really have moved up since I've met you.
Coincidence anybody?
 OMG! 
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
I am happy for you, Uly! You really have moved up since I've met you.
Coincidence anybody?
 OMG! 

There's like an EXTREME delayed laugh there...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:46 pm

I don't get it.... is Ban saying he's taller?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:28 am

Apparently my company is under lawsuit from the gov... for under/lost/wronged wages... I did the math... I should be getting 10K from my company with this lawsuit... before taxes. Our CEO came up from Texas and is trying to convince everyone to not take the money because it's "wrong." Basically trying to convince us that money we rightfully earned should be kept "in the company." He also continued his 2 hour rant with how Obama is destroying America... I've never wanted to vote Democratic so bad in my life.

You can now see why I don't have fond memories of Texas, Branch.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:13 am

Scott wrote:
Apparently my company is under lawsuit from the gov... for under/lost/wronged wages... I did the math... I should be getting 10K from my company with this lawsuit... before taxes. Our CEO came up from Texas and is trying to convince everyone to not take the money because it's "wrong." Basically trying to convince us that money we rightfully earned should be kept "in the company." He also continued his 2 hour rant with how Obama is destroying America... I've never wanted to vote Democratic so bad in my life.

Sure, blame Obama...
Also, does that mean you're Republican Scott? Cause I didn't see you as one...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 6:41 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Sure, blame Obama...
Also, does that mean you're Republican Scott? Cause I didn't see you as one...

I'm a realist... aka a gray jedi.  OMG!

Let me say this... I don't agree with a lot of Democratic views on renewable/non-renewable energy topics. I've been educated in (and by point of fact employed) in the field of energy. And the data just doesn't support a lot of their stances. I could go on all day on my stance on different topics (non-energy related). But I don't feel broadcasting my views effects the views of others, nor am I a debater. I usually find I'm just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:57 am

I can understand that. Its always the shitty people that people make stereotypes about.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Hillary Clinton for president
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 3:48 pm

WILBAMA wrote:
Hillary Clinton for president

Adam West for President.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:05 pm

Do we really need another president? (Colla 2016)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Scott wrote:

Yes you do. Every 4 years... It's kinda like a tampon that way...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Sooo... what you're saying... is that we're using a used tampon at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Scott wrote:

Sooo... what you're saying... is that we're using a used tampon at the moment?

I... guess so... That, or you were on a really long period...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Scott. Take the money and run haha.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Oh I plan to...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:34 pm

I just won a science victory in Civ V as the Iroquois. Take that white man!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:42 pm

CollaWars wrote:

I'm kinda looking forward to Beyond Earth. I loved Alpha Centauri 1 & 2 back in the day... Though I'm much more interested in the new Galactic Civilisations game...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:51 am

So, I still been running, doing pushups and situps. I know I've made progress since I started, but I still have so far to go...

I've also been playing dark souls 2. >_>

I hate that I have to work at kohl's for another 3 months, too. I just want to change my availability so that I can't work fridays and saturdays past noon. I don't mind doing the early morning stuff, but flipping the power hour sales and taking them down every weekend, that part I hate.

I don't think I'm actually going to do that. But I really want to...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

I really like that "like a drum" song by guy sebastian. They play it at kohl's, that's how I heard it.

I still need to buy an ipod or some sort of mp3 player to take with me when I run. I run in nothing but silence and the pain in my chest and/or sides.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:11 pm

Grimeth never posts on the OT so I will post for him. Grimeth went to the zoo yesterday. They did not have pandas. But they did have red pandas. His mother freaked out and said "shit" on the car ride back home, which grimeth says she never does. His sister is moving out into a trailer. Gonna live on some dude's property in the middle of nowhere. Sounds like a good time for uly to visit, amirite? =D
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

I'm kinda looking forward to Beyond Earth. I loved Alpha Centauri 1 & 2 back in the day... Though I'm much more interested in the new Galactic Civilisations game...

I hope it isn't just Civ V reskinned. I have Galactic Civilization II but I never got into it. I plan on downloading again it soon.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Does anybody have advice on being overly sheltered? Or can anyone at least relate?

Since Watch Dogs came out today I wanted to go pick it up. Usually I'd just go with one of my older friends and give them the money to buy it. That's what I did when I bought GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption, Skyrim, and a slew of other games. But I wanted to go out with my mom so we went and got dinner and then she stopped by the bank. We went to Gamestop and I asked her to let me get Watch Dogs (of course I was paying with my own money, and only needed her to stand there while I bought it. That's literally all she had to do). I handed the guy my money and he said to my mom "This game is M just so you know". Now of the odd 3 or 4 times my mom has accompanied me to buy an M game she always asks the same damn question to the asshole behind the counter: "What does that mean?". He told her M stood for mature and then explained what contents made this particular game M:
Violence,
Language,
NUDITY

She immediately flipped out on that and told me to put back the game I was buying with my own hard earned money. That game was being bought with money from MY tips that I earned.

This genuinely makes me so angry. I've been raised in a very christian conservative household all my life. I've learned a lot of good things from it but I have always been SO sheltered. I turned 16 in April and I'm not driving until September because she was scared about me getting my permit. Not my license, MY PERMIT.

I don't want to lie to her, but if that's the only way I can start playing the games I want to I will.

Btw, happy birthday Branch.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:15 pm

I too got Watch Dogs. Pretty good. And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:05 am

Say... "Thanks for handicapping my social appearance and interaction with my peers you overprotective old hag."

Happy Belated birthday Branch... I dub thee now 14. lololololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next