OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda

Go down 
+13
SoupWithSauce
Jet
Vaseline
Yeet
Grimeth
Causa
Dayze2
Ulyaoth
Daroska
Scott
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Nachae wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Nachae wrote:

Go get em' tiger.

That's the Burkman I like...

Right now, I feel content. I don't feel angry, but I also don't feel necessarily happy. This is the real me. You'll tend to notice a pattern. My avatar changes depending on my mood. Same goes with my name.

I've noticed that... And you really ain't half bad when you're in a 'good' mood...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Nachae wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

That's the Burkman I like...

Right now, I feel content. I don't feel angry, but I also don't feel necessarily happy. This is the real me. You'll tend to notice a pattern. My avatar changes depending on my mood. Same goes with my name.

I've noticed that... And you really ain't half bad when you're in a 'good' mood...

You should meet me in real life. I'm a much better person.
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Don't sit there and judge me.

Yes Uly, it is rude to judge.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Nachae wrote:

I would... But I'm afraid you'd punch me in the stomach for being a cynical fuckface...
Oh man
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:59 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

I would... But I'm afraid you'd punch me in the stomach for being a cynical fuckface...
Oh man

Nah. I'd only attack you if you were being a complete jackass and a dickhead all in one sitting.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:

Oh man

Nah. I'd only attack you if you were being a complete jackass and a dickhead all in one sitting.

Sooo... Bring a flak jacket? Got it.
Oh man
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:04 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Oh man

Oh man

That'll keep you from losing your life, at least. It will absorb most of the shock, but you'll still receive tremendous amounts of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:

Oh man

That'll keep you from losing your life, at least. It will absorb most of the shock, but you'll still receive tremendous amounts of pain.

I'm used to pain... But naw... I'm not a dickhead and I try not to be a jackass...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Oh man

I'm used to pain... But naw... I'm not a dickhead and I try not to be a jackass...

It takes a lot of effort for people to be the jackass I hate. There would be no problem between us.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

You know, bananadealer wins the last L12PW. And morrigan the one before that.

Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You know, bananadealer wins the last L12PW. And morrigan the one before that.

Just sayin'

This statement is misleading.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:39 pm

You know I was looking at the new expansion page for WoW's Mists of Pandaria and I gotta say...

I'm tempted.

Why? because.. well, I might of had ummm.. a little fanatical interest in WoW's pandaren.
What can I say? I like drunken brewmasters who kick butt while keeping their hat on.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and I'll say your response before you blabber it out.
"Cool story bro." Gawd, if I had a nickel for every time someone has said that to me.. pfft..
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

The uly might get back into WoW at some point in timezorz... >_>
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Daroska wrote:
You know I was looking at the new expansion page for WoW's Mists of Pandaria and I gotta say...

I'm tempted.

Why? because.. well, I might of had ummm.. a little fanatical interest in WoW's pandaren.
What can I say? I like drunken brewmasters who kick butt while keeping their hat on.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and I'll say your response before you blabber it out.
"Cool story bro." Gawd, if I had a nickel for every time someone has said that to me.. pfft..

Don't do it! You're too good for it. What about Guild Wars 2?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:27 am

The Fonz wrote:
Mad Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
How does that sound?
Quote :

Thamer... Who the fuck do you think you are?
I am not going to take orders from some self-centered lowlife who thinks he has the answer to everything and just assumes everybody is going to follow him. And don't fucking give me your 'my phone was broken' crap- you cannot honestly believe I am that dumb as to assume you did not have a means to even send a blasted e-mail. So why don't you just go and crawl back into whatever hole you came from, you ego-complexed bastard.

Have a nice day!

Good, good. I would have thrown in more insults, but that's just me.

But I don't want to insult him... I just want to hit him with something heavy...

Multiple times...
yeah

Then you've come to the right place... at Burkman Inc. we pride ourselves in the heaviest objects in provision for you to bludgeon your grievances with.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am

Daroska wrote:

I'm tempted.

You're the one cold blooded Jesus I have respect for... dun throw it away. yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 am

Why the fuck are there ants in my cereal?!
/raaaaaage Not helping yo case
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm

I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I AM PUNCHING YOUR SALAD!!

STOP IT! D:
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:17 pm

So i hit him in the stomach... Wasn't with any particular force... I did give him an option- face or stomach...
Is it okay that I feel proud that my dad approves? I get that part of me, the 'don't fucking try and play me for a fool' part, from him...
Guess the 'what would Fonzie do?' question has been answered...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

The Fonz wrote:
So i hit him in the stomach... Wasn't with any particular force... I did give him an option- face or stomach...
Is it okay that I feel proud that my dad approves? I get that part of me, the 'don't fucking try and play me for a fool' part, from him...

So... you asked this person if he wanted to be punched in the face or the stomach... and you hit him...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:49 pm

The Fonz wrote:

What did he do to deserve that?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Grimeth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

He pissed me off... And I mean pissed me off... Bad things happen to people who have managed to really piss me off...
Naturally, the Fonz doesn't take nobody's shit...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
Daroska wrote:

I'm tempted.

Don't do it! You're too good for it. What about Guild Wars 2?

Yes.. Guild Wars 2.. a dream in a galaxy far far away.. Bull Shit

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:

I'm tempted.

You're the one cold blooded Jesus I have respect for... dun throw it away. yeah

But.. but.. think of the pandaren! But why!?

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 MoP_-_Pandaren_model

He's like.. Grimeth.. after his daily muscle massage.. Auh
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

He pissed me off... And I mean pissed me off... Bad things happen to people who have managed to really piss me off...
Naturally, the Fonz doesn't take nobody's shit...

You think you do bad things when you're pissed? You should see me when I flip my shit. I'm fifty times worse.

And Daroska, fuck your Pandaren and your WoW. That shit turned me into a fat lazy slob two summers ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next