OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda

Go down 
+13
SoupWithSauce
Jet
Vaseline
Yeet
Grimeth
Causa
Dayze2
Ulyaoth
Daroska
Scott
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

What did he do to deserve that?

He pissed me off... And I mean pissed me off... Bad things happen to people who have managed to really piss me off...
Naturally, the Fonz doesn't take nobody's shit...

You think you do bad things when you're pissed? You should see me when I flip my shit. I'm fifty times worse.

And Daroska, fuck your Pandaren and your WoW. That shit turned me into a fat lazy slob two summers ago.

Words are wind...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:02 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
So i hit him in the stomach... Wasn't with any particular force... I did give him an option- face or stomach...
Is it okay that I feel proud that my dad approves? I get that part of me, the 'don't fucking try and play me for a fool' part, from him...
Guess the 'what would Fonzie do?' question has been answered...

What did he do to deserve that?

He pissed me off... And I mean pissed me off... Bad things happen to people who have managed to really piss me off...

Still don't see how he deserved it. 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

teh lulz iz strowng wit diz thread
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
Daroska wrote:
You know I was looking at the new expansion page for WoW's Mists of Pandaria and I gotta say...

I'm tempted.

Why? because.. well, I might of had ummm.. a little fanatical interest in WoW's pandaren.
What can I say? I like drunken brewmasters who kick butt while keeping their hat on.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and I'll say your response before you blabber it out.
"Cool story bro." Gawd, if I had a nickel for every time someone has said that to me.. pfft..

Don't do it! You're too good for it. What about Guild Wars 2?

Yes.. Guild Wars 2.. a dream in a galaxy far far away.. Bull Shit

Scott wrote:
Daroska wrote:
You know I was looking at the new expansion page for WoW's Mists of Pandaria and I gotta say...

I'm tempted.

Why? because.. well, I might of had ummm.. a little fanatical interest in WoW's pandaren.
What can I say? I like drunken brewmasters who kick butt while keeping their hat on.

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and I'll say your response before you blabber it out.
"Cool story bro." Gawd, if I had a nickel for every time someone has said that to me.. pfft..

You're the one cold blooded Jesus I have respect for... dun throw it away. yeah

But.. but.. think of the pandaren! But why!?

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 MoP_-_Pandaren_model

He's like.. Grimeth.. after his daily muscle massage.. Auh

/causa 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:09 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Burk The Man wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

You think you do bad things when you're pissed? You should see me when I flip my shit. I'm fifty times worse.

And Daroska, fuck your Pandaren and your WoW. That shit turned me into a fat lazy slob two summers ago.

Words are wind...
yeah

Don't believe me? Meet me in person and piss me off until I black out in a rage. You'll end up in the hospital with multiple broken bones. And a fractured skull. I'm not lying, dude. I took out 6 people last time that happened, even though that incident took place about... 12 years ago. No joke.

Believe it, for it is a true story. I am not exaggerating in anyway. I don't take anybody's shit, either, bub. Don't fuck with a dude with an old school thrash collection.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:25 am

You think that's bad? You should see me when I flip MY shit. I'm fifty times fifty times worse.

Don't believe me? Meet me in person and make me horny till I black out in a lust. Your female relatives will end up in the hospital with multiple broken boobs. And a fractured vagina. I'm not lying, bro. I took out 6 chicks last time that happened, even though that incident took place about... 12 years ago. No fuckin joke, broham.

Believe it, for it is a true story. I am not exaggerating in any way. I don't take anybody's shit, either, bub. Don't fuck with a dude with an old school alternative rock collection.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You think that's bad? You should see me when I flip MY shit. I'm fifty times fifty times worse.

Don't believe me? Meet me in person and make me horny till I black out in a lust. Your female relatives will end up in the hospital with multiple broken boobs. And a fractured vagina. I'm not lying, bro. I took out 6 chicks last time that happened, even though that incident took place about... 12 years ago. No fuckin joke, broham.

Believe it, for it is a true story. I am not exaggerating in any way. I don't take anybody's shit, either, bub. Don't fuck with a dude with an old school alternative rock collection.

Peace.

lolusaidbub
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Peace.

Popo
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:33 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Peace.

Broken boobs?
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 am

Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Peace.

Broken boobs?

You gotta ask? Remember this is Uly we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:14 am

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

Dayze2 wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Peace.

Broken boobs?

Are broken boobs even possible?

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am

Vaseline wrote:

They were more bruised than "broken". But the way they were yelling, you'd think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 am

Vaseline wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Broken boobs?

I've heard of implanted ones being ripped open before.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

ew...
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

How?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

How?

Freak accidents, murderers, the whole caboodle.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:48 pm

So here's the general gist of things, for anyone that missed it:

There's this guy that's been pissing me off the last two weeks- not showing to our group meetings for our presentation, not even answering his phone and e-mail... Yesterday he simply showed up out of the blue with what he thought was 'all the work done for us'. I didn't even try and read it and I'm sure I couldn't even if I did... He then started messing up all the work we had done without him trying to act 'leader'. What did I do? I asked myself 'What would Fonzie do?' and then flipped a coin. It was Tails.
So I hit him in the gut.
The same prick showed up for our presentation today, expecting to be given a role. He tried doing the same act as the day before. In the end he messed up our whole bit. So I flipped my coin again. It was Heads....
I hope his nose is broken.

Moral of this? NEVER trust anyone when he says he's done what he has been given to do unless you've checked he has done it properly. But preferably NEVER work in groups if it can be avoided- less chance of people taking a dump on your work. And NEVER take anybody's piss.

I swear I have never been more angry at any one person in my entire life...
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Burk The Man wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:

How?

Freak accidents, murderers, the whole caboodle.

One was a female wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 pm

The Fonz wrote:

There's this guy that's been pissing me off the last two weeks- not showing to our group meetings for our presentation, not even answering his phone and e-mail... Yesterday he simply showed up out of the blue with what he thought was 'all the work done for us'. I didn't even try and read it and I'm sure I couldn't even if I did... He then started messing up all the work we had done without him trying to act 'leader'. What did I do? I asked myself 'What would Fonzie do?' and then flipped a coin. It was Tails.
So I hit him in the gut.
The same prick showed up for our presentation today, expecting to be given a role. He tried doing the same act as the day before. In the end he messed up our whole bit. So I flipped my coin again. It was Heads....

Moral of this? NEVER trust anyone when he says he's done what he has been given to do unless you've checked he has done it properly. But preferably NEVER work in groups if it can be avoided- less chance of people taking a dump on your work. And NEVER take anybody's piss.

The Fonz angry? Never.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Dayze2 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

So I hit him in the gut.

The Fonz angry? Never.

Ok... Irritated then. The Fonz has been known to have been irritated at times by different people...
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:13 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Dayze2 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

So I hit him in the gut.

The Fonz angry? Never.

Ok... Irritated then. The Fonz has been known to have been irritated at times by different people...

Ah.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:15 pm

I hate you guys and your ridiculously long quotes. YOU'RE ALL GUILTY OF IT! You know, I tend to cut out everything but the post I was replying to. It looks nicer. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:17 pm

The Fonz wrote:

So I hit him in the gut.

Because if you have problems with someone you should just beat them up. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 pm

If only.... I dun wanna...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda   217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

217th One to Post Wins: Monium-Panda
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next