OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

World Post- OT Domination

Go down 
+13
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Causa
Ban-Anad
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Boba
Jet
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Callin
Meatlocker
Branch
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:12 am

Branch wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
If Burkman gets to cure AIDS, be 2 billion years old, turn Africa into a successful empire and make sure everyone there is wealthy, has advanced alien technology, and can there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about any of those things, and he'll fuck you up if you try...

... then this is fucking stupid and I want my own god damn planet.

Burk already has Jupiter. You get Pluto.

This thread is retarded.

kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Where the fuck is my slice of the pie?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:07 am

Hey, I'm sure Boba won't mind if I just waltz over take South Africa and Greenland.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:12 am

Burkman wrote:
Hey, I'm sure Boba won't mind if I just waltz over take South Africa and Greenland.

The fuck do you need Greenland for?!
Also... Oh riiiight... This was a thing...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Why the fuck did I have Siberia?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:02 pm

Scott wrote:
Why the fuck did I have Siberia?

I dunno. Oil?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:49 pm

Burkman wrote:

Please take Greenland it's just ice...

Also this is too nostalgic for a Sunday afternoon
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:39 pm

I'm gonna take Iceland and the Faroe Islands, as well.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:43 pm

Burkman wrote:

Burkman
you're gonna get some killer revolt risk seeing as how far it is from your capital, not to mention foreign culture and religion penalities.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Burkman
you're gonna get some killer revolt risk seeing as how far it is from your capital, not to mention foreign culture and religion penalities.

We're not playing Crusader Kings.  Remember that my Empire is the most powerful and the most successful as well as the most  technological in the world on that map.  And supernatural influence.  There is no such thing as revolution in my Empire.

If they don't comply, I will make them. And they won't succeed in a revolution even if they tried.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Burkman

We're not playing Crusader Kings.  Remember that my Empire is the most powerful and the most successful as well as the most  technological in the world on that map.  And supernatural influence.  There is no such thing as revolution in my Empire.

If they don't comply, I will make them.  And they won't succeed in a revolution even if they tried.

I'm pretty sure that's what Emperor Palpatine thought as well...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:54 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Burkman

If they don't comply, I will make them.  And they won't succeed in a revolution even if they tried.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 pm

CollaWars wrote:
World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 Nukes

I'm hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Burkman

Oh please. Palpatine was a fool. My Empire is actually doing good for the world.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Oh please. Palpatine was a fool.  My Empire is actually doing good for the world.

Meh...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:05 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Oh please. Palpatine was a fool.  My Empire is actually doing good for the world.

Meh...

Oh, blow me.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:19 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Meh...

Oh, blow me.

leleleplz
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:11 am

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Are you Burkman? Are you really?

Mortstrilia is long since gone. We are reforming ourselves. The new Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers questions your new warmongering ways. You've invaded South Africa and Greenland, both locations at which we have had long held military dominance. Due to our long standing alliance we have near equal technological standing in warfare... and a much larger army.

Our bases are ready to repeal any invading force. Our heavily modified versions of your very own warmachine designs are at the gate. Back down. Submit South Africa and Greenland to our control, and this discrepancy will be ignored. Do not, and the Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers will have to bring the hammer of justice down.

The Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers has spoken!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 2:26 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Mortstrilia is long since gone. We are reforming ourselves. The new Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers questions your new warmongering ways. You've invaded South Africa and Greenland, both locations at which we have had long held military dominance. Due to our long standing alliance we have near equal technological standing in warfare... and a much larger army.

Our bases are ready to repeal any invading force. Our heavily modified versions of your very own warmachine designs are at the gate. Back down. Submit South Africa and Greenland to our control, and this discrepancy will be ignored. Do not, and the Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers will have to bring the hammer of justice down.

You cannot modify that which you do not understand. They aren't simple warmachines you can just "modify" as your own. My military might is far beyond your understanding, so your numbers do not matter. Going from that, anything you have to throw against me would just be wiped from existence.

So let me say one thing that will end this:

You're already dead.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:04 pm

Burkman wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:

You cannot modify that which you do not understand. They aren't simple warmachines you can just "modify" as your own. My military might is far beyond your understanding, so your numbers do not matter. Going from that, anything you have to throw against me would just be wiped from existence.

You're already dead.

Oh don't we now?

Burkman wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mort, you're more than welcome to set up trade with my country.

Thank ya mate, I do believe a bit of our new resources could be a boon to both of us if mixed with your technology. However, naturally we would want to oversee any advancements made. I believe it would be mutually beneficial to set up a new lab on Madagascar for us to meet and develop our military technologies beyond the scope of the other nations.

I'll be honest with you, this may or may not involve rumors of an army of grey robots.

This sounds like it could work. Also, I already have a powerful army consisting of supersoldiers and crazy strong battle mechs. This also includes a powerful air force as well as a powerful Navy. If we add up all the military strength the Empire, Banana, Mortalia, and UBR, we will have the strongest combined miltary force on the Earth. This power will increase if the robots are created.

In addition to having an incredibly strong military force, we'd be extremely wealthy. My Empire is already in a healthy economical state.

The Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers have advanced far beyond our once primitive state. Mortstralium has advanced us at an unnatural rate. It is true, you led the world into a golden era. Your people are the richest in the world.

But I own the firepower. I have military bases and training regimes across more that twice your territory. We were allies, I will look the other way should you peaceably conquest where we have no interest in, but do not underestimate us. We were content in your shadow, but that does not mean we were not prepared. Don't make me do this.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:21 pm

To the other nations, the Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers wishes to make an emergency meeting. We would like to discuss the future of world powers, and offer our protection to those nations that need it. In return, we ask only for your support, both financially and for resources, so that we may wage a campaign for the free people of the world.

All you have to do is sign on the dotted line, to show your resistance against the threat that we all feel coming.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:22 am

The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:

You're already dead.

Oh don't we now?

Burkman wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Mort, you're more than welcome to set up trade with my country.

Thank ya mate, I do believe a bit of our new resources could be a boon to both of us if mixed with your technology. However, naturally we would want to oversee any advancements made. I believe it would be mutually beneficial to set up a new lab on Madagascar for us to meet and develop our military technologies beyond the scope of the other nations.

I'll be honest with you, this may or may not involve rumors of an army of grey robots.

This sounds like it could work.  Also, I already have a powerful army consisting of supersoldiers and crazy strong battle mechs. This also includes a powerful air force as well as a powerful Navy.  If we add up all the military strength the Empire, Banana, Mortalia, and UBR, we will have the strongest combined miltary force on the Earth.  This power will increase if the robots are created.  

In addition to having an incredibly strong military force, we'd be extremely wealthy.  My Empire is already in a healthy economical state.

The Empire of Very Innocent Lawbringers have advanced far beyond our once primitive state. Mortstralium has advanced us at an unnatural rate. It is true, you led the world into a golden era. Your people are the richest in the world.

But I own the firepower. I have military bases and training regimes across more that twice your territory. We were allies, I will look the other way should you peaceably conquest where we have no interest in, but do not underestimate us. We were content in your shadow, but that does not mean we were not prepared. Don't make me do this.

You don't know a single thing.  I have power you can't comprehend.  I only took the good guy stand only because I wanted to.  I could end you in a blink of an eye, and you're not making it easy for yourself and your people if you continue to think you have the upper hand.  You don't.

I only wanted South Africa because I wanted the whole continent.  I gave the people a chance, I'm not a cruel person.  Again, don't fight this.  You don't have as much military power as you think you do.  I will continue to underestimate you because you lack anything that you think you have against me.  I own this world.

I was willing to peacefully take over other countries by making deals and such, and I would have helped the countries become better to live in, but if you keep assuming that you can stop me, you're going to make it worse for the planet.  I will violently end you and there is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING you can do about it.

I have the power of the Great Old Ones.  I AM a Great Old One.  

I am willing to compromise to keep myself from turning tyrant, however.  I don't want to be a cruel tyrant, as that is not my goal and will not help the planet.  I just don't like to be challenged, man.  And you saying that you're going to stop me makes YOU the villain.  I don't WANT to destroy you, and I don't want to take your military away from you, and believe me, I can do it rather easily.  There are beings outside this planet that are not the Great Old Ones that want to end us.  I don't want to fight each other even if I win.  War is not beneficial to this planet if we fight each other.

Why can't we just become allies? I'll even leave Greenland alone and I will keep the large world trade hub open in South Africa.  I want nothing but the best for this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Post- OT Domination
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9