OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

World Post- OT Domination

Go down 
+13
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Causa
Ban-Anad
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Boba
Jet
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Callin
Meatlocker
Branch
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Branch wrote:
We havent even decided how the economics and warfare will work lol

From what I take this game isn't going to be in-depth if it's run by someone with your intelligence...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
And how do you want this trade agreement to work? I won't give up the Sinai and the Suez. I will allow you to trade through them, however.

Exactly... gave up my goal of getting the Suez and Sinai, so I figure I can just use routes to drive the oil in trucks down to South Africa to be shipped out to Venezuela, which in turn will go to Collastan, Mort's Canada, and Mineturtle's part of South America. That way everyone will be happy.

I am fine with this. If you're paying me with oil, that's fine, but me and my team of scientists on Madagascar have created an alternative, safe-to-use renewable fuel source. I'm willing to share, but that would probably ruin your oil business.

I'll buy it from you... I can use that energy source when oil runs out. We split the profit margin 80/20; 80 you, 20 me.

Again, I am fine with this. Let's make it happen. Oh, and Madagascar is heavily patrolled, guarded and is impossible to get through the barricades unless you have very very high clearance.

Last edited by Burkman on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Branch wrote:
We havent even decided how the economics and warfare will work lol
Wat? Are we trying to make a game again? Cause I've got my stuff from out last try...

Also, Boba... You got a deal.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I am fine with this. If you're paying me with oil, that's fine, but me and my team of scientists on Madagascar have created an alternative, safe-to-use renewable fuel source. I'm willing to share, but that would probably ruin your oil business.

I'll buy it from you... I can use that energy source when oil runs out. We split the profit margin 80/20; 80 you, 20 me.

Again, I am fine with this. Let's make it happen.

I'll give you 70 billion dinebs for it. I want a trade route going down the Nile River down to South Africa. You can get 2 percent profit from any oil that goes through that route. That's only oil going through that route, not north to Soviet Banana Land.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I'll give you 70 billion dinebs for it. I want a trade route going down the Nile River down to South Africa. You can get 2 percent profit from any oil that goes through that route. That's only oil going through that route, not north to Soviet Banana Land.

That sounds good to me. Just as long as mind yourselves while traveling through my lands.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Callin wrote:
I want Alaska. Time to create a safe haven for all those Moose who want to rise up against the Kingdom of Meat. A glorious spot for the mighty Kodiak to fornicate and do Coke. And a spot for Scott to teach my Army the GLORIES of Communism.

Step 4 COMPLETE!
World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9eKp1QyOV3WHTG1qYpGgCa8e8uKxGYKWijIY__alyQiT6G4xt7q7Y8_7HQg

My Moose love me cause I have one thing the rest of the world doesn't.

Living Sticky Notes.

Or Good Animation.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

That sounds good to me. Just as long as mind yourselves while traveling through my lands.

Of course. Our military is only existent for internal security purposes.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Am I allowed to establish colonies in India and Iceland since no one else has yet? I just seem to have less land then everyone else at present....

Last edited by Causa on Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:

I can provide protection for those convoys... In case Burkman ever gets greedy...

Causa- Iceland is an indentured republic to the glorious Bananaland!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

I can provide protection for those convoys... In case Burkman ever gets greedy...

I accept your protection! That'll mean I can save money without hiring defense contractors to do that... so are we in an alliance?

I propose to Burkman that we form a joint alliance with Ban, to secure one region of the world.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

I want to start an actual space program in Canada. Not any of this:

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I don't see no red on Iceland Banana.... yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Causa wrote:
I don't see no red on Iceland Banana.... yeah

Don't matter! I called Iceland first!
World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:

I am NOT a greedy person. Your additional protection is extremely unnecessary and insulting. My military will provide Boba with the proper protection. And my protection is the kind that you want on your side. Do not worry, they'll be there to protect and protect only. I promise.

I am reasonable and I am not a shady and untrustworthy leader. When I promise something, I always follow through. This you should know.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:

I am NOT a greedy person. Your additional protection is extremely unnecessary and insulting. My military will provide Boba with the proper protection. And my protection is the kind that you want on your side. Do not worry, they'll be there to protect and protect only. I promise.

I am reasonable and I am not a shady and untrustworthy leader. When I promise something, I always follow through. This you should know.

I'll take you up on your offer to protect my convoys, ONLY if you accept a joint alliance with myself and Ban. A defensive pact, so to say. I provide oil and profits, Ban provides military protection to me, and Burkman creates new technologies.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Boba wrote:

I'll take you up on your offer to protect my convoys, ONLY if you accept a joint alliance with myself and Ban. A defensive pact, so to say. I provide oil and profits, Ban provides military protection to me, and Burkman creates new technologies.

This all sounds reasonable to me. But what's researched on Madagascar stays unknown to the world including you and Ban until I give the go ahead. You know how it is with governments and their secrets. I gotta have mine, but I assure you that the other things I'm researching will benefit the world and not just my own.

Also my military is made of super war mechs and super soldiers. Technology pays off. Especially when you have special connections that no man could hope to have. Connections only a 2 billion year old being could have.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:37 pm

World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Nukes
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

This all sounds reasonable to me. But what's researched on Madagascar stays unknown to the world including you and Ban until I give the go ahead. You know how it is with governments and their secrets. I gotta have mine, but I assure you that the other things I'm researching will benefit the world and not just my own.

Also my military is made of super war mechs and super soldiers. Technology pays off. Especially when you have special connections that no man could hope to have. Connections only a 2 billion year old being could have.

*Heavy Russian accent*
Enough talk! My throat is dry! Lets shake hands and drink more vodka, comrade!

How would you like to have your very own platoon of bear soldiers? With your technology and our bears, nothing will stop us!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Dont mind me... just letting my Army scout around on the Iceberg ships.

World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Parliament_1246767i
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Callin wrote:
Dont mind me... just letting my Army scout around on the Iceberg ships.

World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Parliament_1246767i

Lol, good luck getting one of those icebergs that far into the Thames... Fucking river's radioactive, gonna melt that shit before it gets even near the floodgates...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

*Heavy Russian accent*

How would you like to have your very own platoon of bear soldiers? With your technology and our bears, nothing will stop us!

And how dare you train a Bear Platoon. I call copy right infringement. You are only allowed to have them perform in the circus. Riding small motorcycles.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:48 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

*Heavy Russian accent*

And how dare you train a Bear Platoon. I call copy right infringement. You are only allowed to have them perform in the circus. Riding small motorcycles.

Oh. they'll be riding motorcycles alright...
And we get regular black bears... You can still have yer polar bear army...
Plus, ours are mind-controlled... You can like liberate them and shit, if we ever go to war that is...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:53 pm

and my Icebergs are not made of ice...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:55 pm

Burkman wrote:
Boba wrote:
Burkman wrote:

That's a deal. A joint alliance between our three nations. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:57 pm

Wait, this is real? We are playing a game?

Why did I pick Bulgaria then!? How dare you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Post- OT Domination   World Post- OT Domination - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Post- OT Domination
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next